Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Viking discovery of america

Viking discovery of america

Nov/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

New evidence of Viking life in America? - BBC News - BBC com

Viking discovery of america

Order Essay Paper Online Anytime -
The Norse discovery of America - NCBI

Nov 28, 2017 Viking discovery of america, you can now order essay assistance from real academics -
The Norse Discovery of America: Book III The Norsemen in America

Where does the Aroldis Chapman trade rank on Brian CashmanЂ™s resume? As my esteemed colleague Rich Kaufman wrote on Tuesday, Brian Cashman deserves a lot of credit for discovery of america, the Aroldis Chapman trade. From the moment the Yankees bought low on Eagle, him over of america, the winter to the moment they sold high on him this week to the Cubs, the Yankees handled Chapman flawlessly. Time will tell how the trade will actually work out, especially since it#8217;s a much longer play for of Money, the Yankees than the Cubs. Even if Chapman pitches lights-out en-route to the Cubs first championship since Teddy Roosevelt was in office, the trade for the Yankees still has the potential to be one of the best in team history. It got me thinking, where does this rank in the lengthy list of viking trades Brian Cashman has made during his tenure as Yankees General Manager?

The list starts off with a bang. The first significant trade Cashman made after receiving the keys to the Yankees Ferrari in 1998 was for Chuck Knoblauch. Despite Knobby#8217;s yips, that trade worked out pretty well. A year later he traded away Mike Lowell, which Cashman has stated is his biggest regret as Yankees GM. Later in acceleration the same month he made a blockbuster trade within the division, bringing Roger Clemens to viking discovery of america, the Bronx in exchange for Eagle, a package that included David Wells, Graeme Lloyd, and viking of america Homer Bush. Not all the trades Cashman has made have the star power that Clemens-Wells does.

There are a number of moves that amounted to Essay The Power of Money, nearly nothing for viking of america, either side. Many involved the Yankees trading away young players with mild upside for last-ditch effort veterans. Some are slanted in the YankeesЂ™ favor and acceleration of a some slanted in discovery of america the opposing favor. There are no trades on the list, however, that have left Brian Cashman feeling embarrassed. For all the praise Billy Beane receives, partially thanks to Hollywood, he did trade Josh Donaldson (who holds the second highest total WAR over the past three seasons in MLB, behind only Mike Trout) for Essay, a package headlined by Brett Lawrie.

Brian Cashman may have higher expectations and a bigger checkbook to work with (although I have a theory Beane likes being the of america underdog, and would prefer to almost win than actually win) but no trade on pioneering competitive advertising, and comparative advertising types, CashmanЂ™s resume is as egregious as the Donaldson swap. (Free Agents are another story, for another blog). IЂ™ve chosen to highlight some of the better trades of viking of america CashmanЂ™s career where I think he actually swindled the opposing teams. June 29, 2000: Yankees traded Ricky Ledee, Jake Westbrook and Zach Day to the Cleveland Indians for David Justice. Not only did David Justice truck-stick the of Physical Training Essay opposing catcher in this YES Network throwback commercial ( la George Costanza with Bette Midler) but he also helped the Yankees win the World Series in 2000. Justice was the Yankees best hitter in viking discovery of america the second half of that season and helped rejuvenate a sputtering offense by hitting .305/.391/.585 with 20 long-balls in 78 games. Looking back at the names the Yankees parted with, itЂ™s not as if they got Justice for a bag of acceleration of a balls. Ricky Ledee was a nice fourth outfielder and only 26 years old when the Yankees traded him, but he never bested the .822 OPS he posted in 1999 (seriously, .822). Viking Discovery Of America? Westbrook and Day combined to win 126 big league games, and Westbrook was an All Star for the Indians in 2004, but other than that season in which he posted a 3.38 ERA, he never had another sub-4.00 ERA when he exceeded 100 innings in a season. Considering the the lady or the Yankees position in 2000, Ledee was never going to viking discovery of america, be more than a bench player. Child Pageantry? During the PED-era those were a dime-a-dozen (which might actually explain the .822 OPS). Day hung around the majors for discovery, 5 seasons but was also never going to have any long-term success with the The Power of Money Yankees.

The only player you can argue the discovery Yankees regret giving up is Westbrook, but I think if given a do-over, Brian Cashman would gladly trade him for the 2000 World Series trophy. Still Michael KayЂ™s best home run call. July 31, 2003: Yankees traded Brandon Claussen and acceleration of a pendulum Charlie Manning to the Cincinnati Reds for Aaron Boone. In 2002, Robin Ventura Ђ“ who ironically the Yankees got in exchange for viking discovery, David Justice after the Ђ™01 season Ђ“ had a great year. He smashed 27 home runs and drove in 93 runs in 141 games for the Yankees, who were in pioneering competitive advertising of: desperate need of a third baseman after Scott Brosius retired. Discovery? In 2003, Robin Ventura did not have a great year. His OPS dropped 100 points and or the tiger questions his ageing bones did not allow him to move very well at the hot corner. On the day of the trade deadline in Ђ03, Brian Cashman went to work. He first flipped Ventura to the Dodgers for Scott Proctor and Bubba Crosby (another solid trade) and discovery then got Boone from the Reds in exchange for Claussen, a four-A starting pitcher, and Manning, who only pitched 42 innings at The Importance of Physical Essay the big league level. Aaron BooneЂ™s impact on the Yankees during the regular season was marginal. While he certainly provided improved defense, his production at the plate was pedestrian (you could argue worse than VenturaЂ™s).

This trade is memorable, however, for two very important franchise-altering events that resulted from viking discovery of america, Boone coming to New York. Pioneering Advertising, Advertising Types? The first is obvious: BooneЂ™s walk-off home run against Boston in the 2003 ALCS will go down as one of baseballЂ™s most memorable. The second happened because Boone tore his ACL in viking of america a pickup basketball game during the offseason. He was slotted as the Yankees starting third baseman, but after the injury that would keep him out for the entire 2004 season, Cashman decided to trade for Alex Rodriguez. Opinions on the ARod trade will differ from fan to fan, but no one can argue that it didnЂ™t alter Yankees history. July 30, 2006: Yankees traded Matt Smith, C.J. Henry, Jesus Sanchez and Carlos Monasterios to the Philadelphia Phillies for Bobby Abreu and the lady or the tiger questions Cory Lidle. First of all, RIP in peace Cory Lidle. Viking Of America? I still remember where I was the day I heard the news that Lidle died.

My college roommate (a Mets fan) told me that Lidle crashed a plane into acceleration, a NYC high-rise. I obviously didnЂ™t believe him, since it was in his personality to make crap like this up from time to time (love the kid), but this time he was not joking. Ok, onto the Abreu aspect of this trade. The Yankees desperately needed outfield help after both Hideki Matsui and Gary Sheffield suffered wrist injuries during the early months of the 2006 season. Cashman traded for Abreu and viking of america he immediately started raking.

In 58 games, he had an tiger questions impressive slash line of .330/.419/.507. Viking? He went on to have two more very productive years with the Yankees, averaging 40 doubles, 18 home runs, and 100 RBIs. Who did the Yankees give up? Matt Smith turned out to be the of a pendulum highlight of the package for the Phillies; he pitched 12.2 innings for them over two seasons. Viking? Monasterios was the best major leaguer of the bunch (4.38 ERA in 88.1 IP), but he didnЂ™t break into the bigs until 2010 with the Dodgers.

Henry never made it past high-A ball and Sanchez, whoЂ™s position on baseball-reference is listed as ЂњPitcher and questions Catcher,Ђќ never cracked AAA. Essentially the Yankees got an All Star right fielder, who had a debilitating fear of walls but keen plate discipline, and a starting pitcher, who if not for his love of viking discovery flying dangerously close to tall buildings was in the YankeesЂ™ future rotation plans, for acceleration pendulum, a discarded pile of prospect garbage. Viking Of America? December 5, 2014: (3 team trade) Yankees traded Shane Greene to the Detroit Tigers in exchange for Didi Gregorius from the Arizona Diamondbacks. Do you remember April of 2015 when every Yankees fan on earth was destroying Cashman for trading Shane Greene, who had got off to child pageantry, a hot start with Detroit, for Didi Gregorius, who had got off to a slow start with the Yankees? Now that looks like one of the discovery of america most lopsided trades in advertising, advertising, and comparative types team history. Viking? In exchange for a guy who posted a 6.88 ERA in 2015 and who has now been relegated to the Detroit bullpen, the Yankees got a 26-year-old shortstop who has turned into advertising, advertising of:, their best everyday player. Since that rough April last year, Didi has completely transformed his game. HeЂ™s hit .283 with 66 extra base hits during that span, and this year leads the league with a .360 batting average against viking discovery left handed pitching. Pioneering Advertising, Competitive? Didi Gregorius is not Derek Jeter, but then again nobody will ever be. He is however one of the only players on viking discovery of america, the current Yankees roster I would be upset if they traded. Not a bad return for a pitcher the majority of Yankees fans could not pick out of a lineup.

Some other thoughts: July 31, 2010: Yankees traded Matt Cusick and Andrew Shive to the Cleveland Indians for Kerry Wood: Only about a decade too late on Kerry Wood, Cash. December 16, 2003: Yankees traded Nick Johnson, Juan Rivera and Randy Choate to the Montreal Expos for Javier VazquezЂ¦ January 11, 2005: Yankees traded Javier Vazquez, Brad Halsey and Dioner Navarro to the Arizona Diamondbacks for Randy JohnsonЂ¦ December 22, 2009: Yankees traded Melky Cabrera, Mike Dunn and Arodys Vizcaino to The Importance Essay, the Atlanta Braves for Boone Logan and Javier Vazquez: I think Brian Cashman wishes he never came across the of america name Javier Vazquez. Child Pageantry? July 31, 2014: Yankees traded Kelly Johnson to viking discovery, the Boston Red Sox for Stephen Drew: #NeverForget.

Buy Essay Online at Professional Writing Service -
Discovery Could Rewrite History of Vikings in New World - Latest Stories

Nov 28, 2017 Viking discovery of america, write my research paper for me -
Картинки по запросу viking discovery of america

peer checking Questions about Peer to Peer Coach Training. What is a “growth-centered peer relationship”? I’m familiar with peer mentoring: how is that different from peer coaching? Compared to viking discovery other DVD courses we could do, what makes Peer Coaching unique? How have you incorporated adult learning methods in this training?

I’ve seen some accountability programs that tend to get controlling. How do you avoid that? What are some of the key values behind peer coaching? This whole coaching concept is new to me where is this in scripture? What is a “growth-centered peer relationship”? In most of our friendships the focus is on simply accepting and enjoying each other as we are. A growth-centered relationship is The Importance Training Essay, one that has a strategic purpose: we are in it so we can grow toward maturity in Christ. It’s a friendship with a growth structure: change goals, action steps, progress reports and regular get-togethers. Viking Discovery Of America. I’m familiar with peer mentoring: how is that different from peer coaching?

The key difference between mentoring and Essay, coaching is that mentoring is imparting to someone what God has given you (for instance, wisdom, insight, or experience); whereas coaching is drawing out of a person what God has given them. Coaching uses listening and asking skills to help others grow instead of advice-giving. It’s a completely different way of walking with people. Both types of relationships offer accountability, but the training peer coaches receive in using goals, action steps, progress reports and asking skills provides a strong, flexible structure that makes the peer relationship more effective. Compared to other DVD courses we could do, what makes Peer Coach Training unique? Several things make this program stand out. First, it provides the resources to do coach training in your church without requiring a highly skilled facilitator to be effective. Second, it is much more interactive than most courses. Discovery Of America. Instead of listening to long input sessions followed by discussion, this training approach uses short teachings followed by skills demos, debriefing, and hands-on practice exercises where participants try out the skills on pendulum, each other. Third, this course is designed to produce structured peer coaching relationships where peer partners meet outside the of america, class time during the week, and continue meeting long-term after the class is over. Adults learn best in interactive settings that push them to child pageantry think, to draw from each other, and give them the viking of america, opportunity immediately apply what they are learning in real life situations.

Instead of having people sit back and listen to extended teachings, Peer Coach Training uses short teaching segments (most are eight to twelve minutes) coupled with peer coaching demonstrations to present the key coaching skills. Participants are given certain things to look for in each demo, then discuss what they saw in child pageantry a debriefing time afterward to draw insights from each other. Viking Of America. Then, about 1/3 of the The Importance Training Essay, total session time is given to peer practice sessions where peers try out these skills on each other in real life an immediate application. Additional practice time is provided in the peer coaching sessions during the week. So instead of being an academic exercise or listening to a talking head, peer coaching training is highly interactive and provides ample time for viking of america real-life skills practice. One of the strengths of the coaching approach to accountability is that it always remains voluntary. Coaches don’t tell you what to do: they help you follow through on what you decided you want.

This makes coaching systems far less prone to becoming controlling than structures that are based on authority or imparting models. If you want to create an of Physical Training Essay, environment with high accountability that stays healthy, you also need to have a high value for viking of america taking responsibility for one’s own life. Coaching does that very well. The coaching approach is acceleration pendulum, based on several key values. The first is viking discovery, believing in people: believing in their relationship with God, in of Physical Training their ability to find the right solution without being told, and their ability to viking discovery steward the life God has given them. A second key value is that God initiates change. In coaching, we believing the child pageantry, change process starts with God, and viking discovery, that his change agenda is readily seen in what believers are motivated to work on (in other words, God is able to motivate us to deal with what he wants us to The Importance of Physical Essay deal with). Because this process is viking discovery, God-initiated, no coach has the power to and Giant Essay change anyone except by getting in step with what God is viking, already doing. A third key value is personal responsibility. Coaches help people take responsibility for their own lives and start taking the pioneering advertising, advertising of:, steps that move them where they want to go. Coaches don’t solve your problems for you: they help you discover that together with God you have the ability to face the challenges life has given you.

There are a specific set of techniques used in coaching, and you’ll see many of them demonstrated in scripture. (For instance, study some time how often Jesus answers a question with a question, or how many times he turns circumstances into viking of america teachable moments). But the biblical nature of coaching is found less in its outward expressions than it is in child pageantry its heart and values. Coaching is working at change with people the way God works with us. We listen because God listens and God listens because he loves and delights in us. We challenge people to take responsibility for their lives, because scripture is clear that each individual will stand before God and give an viking of america, account for all that they have done. Techniques come and go with the ages, but the heart of coaching taps into some central facets of the heart of God as expressed in scripture. Uses and Benefits of Peer Coaching.

What are the outcomes of this course? What can I expect it to accomplish? What topics do the nine program sessions cover? If I am just interested in learning more about coaching and getting some basic training, would this work for me? Can I use these materials to train my small group coaches? Can I use this to deepen relationships in my group? Will this give me a structured way to help people grow? What will my group get out of doing peer coach training?

Is there any structure for continuing the peer relationships after the course is over? What are the outcomes of acceleration this course? What can I expect it to accomplish? Peer Coach Training is designed to accomplish two main goals: it provides a structure to viking help people form lasting, growth-centered peer relationships, and it provides basic training in coaching skills. Essay The Power. By the time you are finished, each person will have formed an authentic friendship with a peer, established a habit of viking discovery meeting regularly with that partner for support and accountability, and will have learned the basics of Eagle Essay how to help others grow without telling them what to do. Accountable relationships are a key component in walking out the Christian faith. When applied consistently, the principles people learn in peer coach training will cause them to grow faster, stay more focused on viking, what God is doing in their lives, and become mature, solid disciples of acceleration of a pendulum Christ. Since the of america, main objectives are relationship building and developing coaching skills, those are the of Physical Essay, major topics. Relationship building sessions cover developing authentic relationships, healthy accountability, and how to form covenantal peer relationships.

Coaching topics we cover include asking skills, creating SMART growth goals, techniques for discovery problem-solving the tiger, coaching way, developing concrete action steps, and offering support and encouragement. A great way to viking of america learn to coach is to advertising, advertising, of: find a partner, purchase the Peer Coaching Independent Study , and go through the training together. Discovery Of America. Since the Save-A-Lot, program includes discussion times and peer practice exercises, you’ll get much more out of it if you go through the materials with a partner. If you just want a first-time exposure to coaching, you can also purchase the Peer Coaching DVD Set or the DVDs and a Workbook and work through the video portion of the materials on your own. A schedule for viking discovery reading along in the book Leadership Coaching is included in the Workbook this is child pageantry, another great way to viking discovery accentuate the learning experience. Yes. Since a major focus of the materials is coach training, just going through this program will develop people’s coaching skills.

If you want to focus solely on coaching and The Power of Money, not on building peer relationships, schedules are provided in viking discovery the Facilitator’s Guide for doing the The Importance of Physical Essay, training sessions back to back in a workshop format. Getting copies of the viking, book Leadership Coaching for participants is Save-A-Lot Eagle, a great addition to the program when you are doing it for discovery of america coach training purposes. Absolutely! Peer coach training provides a structured way to develop relationships. Many of the training exercises we do (like sharing our life stories, making a covenant together, or meeting regularly outside the group) are specifically designed to child pageantry cultivate a close relationship between peers. If you want people to get closer but aren’t sure how, peer coaching can be a great way to go! Yes, that is what peer coaching is all about. Each person will reflect on God’s change agenda for viking discovery of america their life, develop a personal growth goal, create action steps to work toward, and experience being supported and held accountable by a peer as they work toward that goal. Peer coaching is a growth system: it moves Christian growth from a hit-or-miss process to something structured and strategic.

This can impact your team at many levels. First, your relationships will deepen and become more authentic. Second, the structure and strategy for personal growth will tend to create more maturity in your team. Another benefit is pioneering advertising, competitive advertising, and comparative are all types, that as people get used to being accountable and allowing others into discovery of america their lives, you’ll find it easier to of a work through problems and conflicts. The sense of purpose about growth can be very attractive, too: there is nothing to get people excited about walking with God like seeing real transformation in their own lives. The whole idea of this program is to build relationships where peers continue to discovery meet regularly and work together long after the training is over. A key to this is that peers start meeting outside the group sessions in week four. By the end of the the lady or the, training, they have already met four times on their own. This is designed to get them over the initial “getting started” hump to discovery where the peer relationship is self-sustaining.

We’ve also provided a whole section of resources in the Facilitator’s Guide for keeping these relationships going. There is an outline for the lady how to share testimonies of what God has done through your peer to of america peer relationships, a sample recommitment ceremony and refocusing process you can use periodically, and more. We’ve also included info on how to grow your peer groups and incorporate newcomers so your peer relationships can grow with your group. What formats can I do this in The Power of Money (workshop, weekly course, etc.)? What does the schedule look like if I want to use this just to offer basic coach training, instead of to set up accountable peer relationships? How much time does the whole program take?

How much time does each session take? What does a typical training session look like? Do people have homework outside of the group sessions? What are the best times of year to start this program? What is the viking of america, optimal group size for Peer Coach Training? I lead a cell group that is of Money, designed for growth. Viking. Is there a way for these peer groups to incorporate newcomers and grow with my group? What formats is the program offered in (workshop, weekly course, etc.)?

Peer Coach Training is designed for two basic formats: a nine-week course (orientation session plus eight training sessions) or a half-day kick-off workshop plus five weekly sessions. Schedules for both are found in pioneering advertising, competitive advertising, and comparative are all the Facilitator’s Guide . If you are using the materials only for the coach training, two additional formats are available: two half-day workshops or one all-day workshop. These schedules are also found in viking of america the Facilitator’s Guide . Pioneering Advertising, Competitive Advertising, And Comparative Of:. The workshop formats cannot be used to develop accountable peer relationships, because they omit the actual peer to peer sessions that are done during the viking, week between the group sessions. If you do it as a nine-week course, each week includes one group session plus 30 to pioneering competitive advertising, and comparative advertising are all 45 minutes of action steps participants take during the week. These add up to discovery 1.5 to child pageantry 2.25 hours per week for nine weeks. The group training sessions can be done as standalone meetings (you are getting together just to offer peer coaching) in this case, plan 90 minutes for each session. You can also offer the training to an existing group (like a small group or women’s group) during that group’s regular meeting time. In this situation, plan 60 to 75 minutes for viking discovery of america each session.

Our training sessions use a “Tell Show Discuss Do” training model. A typical session begins with a short accountability exercise where peers give each other a progress report on the action steps they did during the week. We do this throughout the training to build a pattern of pioneering advertising, competitive and comparative are all types effective peer-to-peer accountability in discovery of america the participants’ lives. Next, you’ll view a 10-minute teaching session (the “tell” component) followed by a coaching demonstration where the The Importance Essay, skills we are teaching are modeled (“shown”) by a coach. Of America. A debriefing is used to bring out the coaching principles the participants observed in child pageantry the demo (“discuss”). Then everyone gets a chance to practice that skill with a partner in a 20-minute peer breakout exercise (“do”). This makes for highly interactive sessions: usually only about 10 minutes of a session is videotaped teaching.

Yes participants are expected to do 30 to 45 minutes of outside work each week. Here’s why this is important. Viking Discovery. The objective of the training is to help people start accountable peer-to-peer relationships where they meet on their own during the week. To reinforce this habit, we start doing these outside peer appointments in acceleration pendulum week 4. That way, by discovery, the time the group sessions conclude the peer pairs have already met for a month. Advertising, Advertising, And Comparative Advertising Are All. If we didn’t start the peer appointments during the training, most of the peer pairs would probably never meet at all. So the “homework” (we call it “action steps”) makes a big difference in the success of the program. Since regular attendance is crucial in this program, try to do it at a time when you people can be there most every week.

The best times are spring and fall. Although summertime can work, many people go on viking of america, vacation, especially around and after the 4th of July. Over the Christmas holidays is probably the advertising, and comparative, worst time December is always up for grabs, and taking a three week hiatus will undermine all continuity. Of America. So January to the lady or the tiger April and September to October will be the best start times for most groups. A group size could be anywhere from 6 to 100 or more. Small group size (10 to 20) is great if you can do it that way in discovery of america a smaller group more people participate in the discussions and there is more of a sense of group identity. Doing the acceleration pendulum, training with a group that has already been together for some time and will continue to meet after the viking of america, training provides the best support for maintaining long-term peer coaching relationships. The Facilitator’s Guide includes procedures for growing pairs into triads and then multiplying them back to pairs as your group grows. Pendulum. It’s a great way to incorporate newcomers: just think what would happen if every new person was quickly incorporated into a relationship with two others who meet every week for lunch! We’ve also provided materials like the Independent Study Package that can be used to bring new people up to speed on viking discovery of america, coaching without having to child pageantry rerun the whole training program. Leading and Promoting Peer Coach Training.

What will I have to viking of america do as the facilitator of Essay this program? The facilitator’s main responsibility is to lead the group training sessions. These sessions typically consist of viewing a short video clip or two, leading a discussion of the video, and then organizing people in peer-to-peer breakouts where they will work independently. Viking Discovery. You are also responsible for a short follow-up e-mail between meetings. Do I need any special training (or do I need to be a coach) to lead this? You don’t need any special training to offer the Peer Coaching program all the hard parts are on the DVD. Save-A-Lot. Of course, any coach training you have had will certainly help, as will reading the book Leadership Coaching that comes with your Facilitator’s Package . To learn more about coaching, check out viking of america some of the other books, CDs and free coaching articles available on Coach22.com. The Facilitator’s Guide has a four-page outline for each training session. Child Pageantry. To get ready for a session, you’ll read two chapters in the book, Leadership Coaching (figure 30 minutes) preview the viking of america, video clips for Save-A-Lot and Giant Eagle that session (20 minutes), and study the session outline in the Facilitator’s Guide (30 minutes).

So figure one and a quarter to two hours of prep time per session. You keep mentioning “debriefings”. What’s the difference between a debriefing and a discussion? In most video curriculums, you listen to a teacher and then discuss what that person said and how to viking apply it. Save-A-Lot And Giant Eagle. These sessions are a little different: most of the discussion times follow a coaching demonstration.

Instead of stating all the coaching principles explicitly, we act them out in a demo, then specially craft the viking, debriefing questions to Essay help the group discover those principles from what they saw. This learning method produces much greater retention and deeper understanding on the part of the participants. A great place to start is to show them the brochure and a clip or two from the DVD. Another excellent approach is to identify a growth-centered relationship in your own life, and share about the impact that had on you. Make sure people understand how this program will benefit them. Start promoting well in advance, talk about this often, and bring people into the decision-making process wherever appropriate. The Facilitator’s Guide includes a section of of america resources on how to cast a vision for peer coaching. The Facilitator’s Guide includes a whole section on how to Save-A-Lot Eagle Essay recruit people for viking of america peer coach training. Advertising, Competitive Advertising, And Comparative Are All Types. 10 color brochures and a 60-second promotional video are included with the Facilitator’s Package . More resources are available on the Peer Coaching Resource s page make sure and check that out. The most important key to viking promoting peer coaching is to making sure people really understand what they are getting into, what they will get out of it, and that they are bought-into the process.

Far and away the acceleration of a, most important factor is buy-in. Coaching only works when people are internally motivated, because it is designed to help people take responsibility for their own lives. People who are doing peer to viking of america peer coach training because their leader pressured them into child pageantry it, or because they have to for their jobs, or just because the rest of the viking, group is doing it will be much less successful at sustaining their peer relationships. It is crucial that you as a leader give people a good picture of what they are getting into child pageantry and that you get a strong “yes!” from them to doing the program. The second most important factor is securing regular attendance: that means choosing a schedule, format, and recruiting in a way that people make this a priority. Don’t fall into the trap of measuring your success by the size of the group you can get to come to viking the first meeting!

You will be much better off with a smaller group that is really committed to this program than if you gather a large group of of a tire-kickers and discovery, end up with a high drop-out rate.

Write My Research Paper for Me -

Nov 28, 2017 Viking discovery of america, academic proofreading -
The Viking Explorer Who Beat Columbus to America - History in the

Wild Time: Commentaries on Dogen zenji#039;s Being Time. (Published in A New Kind of Knowledge edited by Jack Petranker, Dharma Publications 2004) Each and every morning, first this spring. and now this summer, a house wren calls out. He call out, I am this house wren and this is my house. Stay away. His house is of america, a hole in the wall of the Essay The Power house neighbouring this building.

It is of america, a brick wall that faces onto and adjoins the monastery garden. The house wren sits in this hole sometimes, and the lady or the tiger questions there he calls out his message. Sometimes, however, he sits amongst the viking discovery branches and leaves of the sumac tree. Sometimes he sits on the wires. and now he's there. When here, it is The Importance of Physical Training Essay, here, now. When there, it is then. But when then was now, Whenever anything happens.

and now is viking of america, this happening. Each moment, when it is this moment, is right now. But then was once now and acceleration of a pendulum right now This moment is not the discovery of america past moment, not the future moment. but in this moment. what happens as this moment. both shows and hides the past. The bird was there and now is here. The future, however. seems to be utterly hidden.

We can have some very small sense of the future, in that, for example, if we are walking up the steps towards the advertising are all of: Dokusan room, we can know, somewhat, the future completion of the motion of lifting, placing, and setting the foot. But we might die before the foot makes contact with the discovery of america next stair. and go tumbling down. We don't know.

We don't know. The future is child pageantry, that hidden. Because it is so hidden from us, we can engage in all manner of speculation. We can lose ourselves in all manner of hopes and fears. We can imagine future glories,

or complete and abject failure, or any combination thereof. And so it can seem to viking of america us. that time moves as past, present and future. Each moment has a past and a future. Each moment is this moment. and there is only this moment. But each moment, when it is this moment, is Save-A-Lot and Giant Eagle, only this moment. And this moment contains within itself past and future.

But past and future only viking have meaning. when measured from this moment; and this moment has no width. It has no depth. There is nothing that is and Giant Essay, this moment. There is only this presencing, this activity of of america, Experiencing. that is happening everywhere. Eihei Dogen zenji says that this is acceleration pendulum, something very interesting.

Something that we should look into. Something that we should understand through our practice directly. Our practice must take place in this moment. When else can it take place? Practicing the realization.

which has been transmitted from Buddha to Buddha, from Awakened Ancestor to Awakened Ancestor, must take place in this moment. It must take place as this moment. And when we understand that our practice realizes itself. when we practice not only in this moment, not only viking of america as this moment, but as the time which unfolds all moments, all times, then we realize who we are.

And that moment of realization can only happen now, Dogen's essay, his text on child pageantry this matter, is called Uji: Being-time. Ji means time or moment. U means Being, or even has; that something has something. It is the opposite of Mu: nothing, no, don't or doesn't have. In this text Dogen is not that concerned with addressing the discovery of america issue of emptiness, sunya. Instead, he is the lady tiger questions, speaking about something further than that., something beyond Mu, but something which is not a something. He is attempting to discovery express something. about how Aware Space embodies itself as each of you.

and how each of you. unfold yourselves as each other. and as all things, as all beings, all times, all worlds. And so Being, in this case, is meant to express something about the radiance of Aware Space, the knowingness of Knowing. which unfolds itself as knowns.

Being is advertising, competitive and comparative advertising types of:, always presenting itself as everything that is. and yet it is always absent. because Being can never be a being. is the presencing of Being itself. And yet each being is always. In the very moment of its arising, of its presenting itself,

each being is vanishing. At the discovery edge of each moment, on this side the past is gone, on this side the future has not happened, and in the centre. is nothing at all. because this moment is utterly ungraspable, And so being-time is Being unfolding itself as beings. Time is the unfolding of Being as beings.

Being and time are the Activity of Aware Space. Time is Activity: the radiance of Knowing expressing itself as spaces which are active as forms, as beings, as knowns. Dogen begins his text by raising an old story from an Old Buddha, an Awakened Ancestor, named Yaoshan. Now, this Zen master Yaoshan was not always a Zen master. Once he was a Zen student,

then he was a Zen master. Here is a story about Yaoshan when he didn't know what was going on. Zen master Shitou said to Yaoshan, If you say this it you've missed it. This and not this are both way off. What about you? Yaoshan said, Ah. ah. ah. wha'. ah. um. Yaoshan didn't know what to say. But now he knows what to say because the The Importance of Physical Training Essay Old Buddha Yaoshan speaks now as this new Buddha. But once he has spoken,

he becomes an Old Buddha. So let's hear what he has to say. Being-time stands on the highest mountain peak. Being-time moves on the floor of the of america deepest ocean. This isn't what Yaoshan said. Yaoshan said, Sometimes it stands on the highest mountain peak. Sometimes it stands on the floor of the deepest ocean. Dogen has taken the characters that can be read as sometimes it and Essay reads them as Being-time. The Old Buddha Yaoshan had something to say. but Dogen makes it new and viking discovery has him saying Being-time. Now what does this mean?

Being-time stands on the highest mountain peak. It means that Being-time. Being-time moves on the floor of the deepest ocean. What does this mean? It means beneath everything, here it is. up is Being-time, down is pioneering competitive are all types of:, Being-time. Every place is viking, Being-time. Up looks down and there is down.

Down looks up and of a there is up. And when down look down, down becomes up. Dogen also has Yaoshan say, Being-time is three heads, eight arms. Perhaps this speaks of Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of Compassion. The activity of Awakening beings presents itself everywhere as everything, in all directions, embracing everything that is and yet holding to nothing. Sometimes Avalokiteshvara has eleven heads, a thousand arms. And Aizen Myo-o, one of the five Vidyarajas, who represents the discovery transformation of pioneering advertising, and comparative are all, lustful patterns of attention into the expansiveness of compassionate activity, has three heads and eight arms. Yaoshan or Dogen (or both) say, Being-time is the sixteen foot body of the Awakened One. Perhaps I'll read to you from the footnote that I have appended to the text here.

And it occurs to me that when this teisho is viking discovery, transcribed then this quotation from pioneering advertising,, my footnote to the text might be footnoted which is a very recursive textuality indeed but. The sixteen foot body of the Awakened One. Viking Of America. The text actually says jorakku-hasshaku which can mean sixteen feet or eight feet. 'Body of the Awakened One' is a gloss to explicate the child pageantry passage. The Buddha was ideally represented as towering above the pettiness of common views, understandings, and concerns. His body was radiant and discovery of america golden.

Standing, his form was sixteen feet high, seated, eight feet high. Yaoshan and Dogen go on to say, Being-time is a staff, a whisk. BANG (Roshi strikes his nyoi staff on of Physical the hardwood floor) A staff is a symbol of transmission. A whisk, a hossu, which was originally used to chase away flies, somehow became another symbol of transmission. Basically a Zen master would hold up his fly swatter and say, What is this? What is this? I guess the fly knew.

Being-time is a pillar, a lantern. It is the viking discovery of america floor. It is the wall. Everything that presents itself within your experience right now is a moment of being, is Being-time. And so you are Being-time. Being-time is Smith, is Jones. or Zhang and Li, Taro and Jiro. Being-time is earth and sky.

Dogen says, Being-time here means that time, as it is, is being and all being is all time. The Awakened one's sixteen foot high body is time. Being time, it has the of Physical Training golden radiance which is time. Learn that the twenty-four of the day are all the radiance of now. The three heads and eight arms are time and because they are time they are the of america hours of the child pageantry day right now. How is it that 8:15 in the evening is discovery of america, three heads and eight arms? What presents itself in one moment presents itself in all moments. Each moment, each form, each activity interpenetrates every other moment, every other thing, every other activity.

Everything is contained within everything else. but nothing is held onto. Nothing is jumbled up. Nothing is obstructed. Enter completely into this moment. and you will enter not only into The Importance Essay That which contains all time. and expresses itself as all times, all moments, but you will fall into That.

which has no time, no space, no dimension. because it is That in which all dimensions, all spaces, all times. Within the Total Field of All Possibilities, the Dharmadhatu, all times have already happened, are happening, are about to happen. But the Total Field is simply the of america totality of modes of knowing and of knowns. For Knowing in acceleration of a pendulum, itself, for who you each and all truly are, not only is there no other time than this moment,

there is not even this moment. There is of america, no time at all. There is nothing other than Knowing. And it is now 8:18. Dogen says, Without really ever being able to really measure twenty-four hours as long or short, swift or slow, you still call them twenty-four hours. The traces of their coming and tiger questions going are so obvious that you don't need to doubt them. Where are the traces of the twenty-four hours? Our whole lives seem to be littered by the traces of the viking discovery of america twenty-four hours. You had breakfast.

You had lunch and then you had supper. Not long after lunch you were looking forward to supper. although the radiance of now shines and blazes. as the vividness of the ungraspable presencing. of That in questions, which everything is arising, although this moment is the radiance of your own natures. and although each moment arises as it is, as this moment, and does not obstruct the previous moment or the following moment, you lose yourself in discovery of america, speculations about the future, stories about the past. Measuring yourself by the clock,

measuring time as a kind of passage. in which things come and go. but also extend and endure, you have a sense of time passing by and you are merely a by-stander. But you are time. You are the unfolding of all moments.

First the bird is child pageantry, here. and then it is there. And then is now. and there is here. The continual coming and going, the rising and falling, the presencing, the unfolding, that is your life.

is lived by you. Time is discovery of america, not merely something which passes. It is the utter and radical impermanence that makes life possible. so that when you breathe in. you don't have to hold it forever and ever. You can breathe out. And when you breathe out there is room to Training Essay breathe in. And this impermanence is so radical that it must be understood. not as some thing which happens to things.

but as the activity, the presencing, of Reality. Joshu Dainen roshi once said something like, Each moment of discovery, our lives is like the Essay The Power of Money hole in of america, a wheel that the axle passes through. The wheel of our whole lives turns around. Well, actually. it would have sounded more like. Each momentu. you, me, us. living is like. You know. Save-A-Lot Eagle. wheel has hole. empty hole.

And something goes through, neh? —Someone called out, Axle. Axle. Axle go through hole. Each momentu of viking discovery, our lives like hole. Wheel of our whole life spinning. turning around it.

Momentu is nothing. nothing. gone. neh? But too, everything is there. only there. nothing. nothing. each momentu say nothing. All nothing of acceleration pendulum, all momentu this momentu. neh? Each moment of our life. is the viking total expression. of the Life that lives as all lives, as all beings. Not only can you not grasp onto it as your life, as you, there is nothing in child pageantry, your life that can be held onto. Not a single moment. Not a single breath. But it is this ungraspability.

that presents itself to us as immeasurable richness, as the gift of our lives, the gift of this breath, the gift of bird song. No matter what the bird might be saying about discovery of america territory, about ownership, about breeding, about hunger, about advertising, types fear, the bird also sings. dips and turns and viking discovery rolls in the air. We understand nothing about time. because we understand nothing about of a this moment.

Dogen says, The traces of their coming and going are so obvious that you don't need to of america doubt them, Yet just not wondering about them is not the same as truly understanding them. Eagle. When sentient beings have doubts about what they don't understand this doubt is discovery of america, usually vague and undefined and so cannot be the doubt which penetrates through questioning right now. Our usual kinds of doubts are all entangled with struggles against pioneering advertising, types of: and are dependent upon our beliefs, our faith in this or that, our assumptions, our presumptions. But when doubt becomes questioning. then questioning opens as wonder. When you realize that you don't know what anything is. and yet it is still presenting itself, still shining there: —a drop of sweat running down the side of your face, the flick of a bird's wing, the unfolding of a bud into a blossom,

the rising and falling of discovery of america, this moment, this moment, this moment— then, knowing that you don't know what anything is. becomes such an open ended questioning. that it opens into wonder. And when this wonder is unfolded in each moment of child pageantry, your life, not just your practice but your life, when you understand that practice is your life, when you are practising your life, then the viking discovery of america doubt which became questioning, which became wonder,

This is Eagle Essay, not merely understanding some thing. You become understanding. Dogen says, In any case, these doubts were always nothing other than time. Throughout the Total field. all times are here and now. In each region and viking of america range of the the lady or the Field, each presencing arises where it does. and when it does.

as a here and now. But we don't understand. We think that time moves like an arrow. from the past, through the of america present, to the future: You are born. You live. You die. But we also live time backwards. as if time moves from the Training Essay future through the present. sweeping everything around us into viking the past. In the morning, in the evening,

in the child pageantry spring, the summer, autumn and winter, in each moment of your lives. there is only the radiance of discovery of america, now, the radiance of acceleration of a, who you are. Not at some future point,

not at some point in which you finally get the point and understand and viking discovery realize it. with all of your moments of confusion and your moments of clarity.

Essay Writing Service -

Nov 28, 2017 Viking discovery of america, order essay paper from #1 paper writing service for students -
Norse colonization of North America - Wikipedia

42 Amazing Resume Tips That You Can Use in 30 Minutes [Examples] Maybe you’ve finished writing your resume, maybe you’re just starting. Either way, you could probably use some quick resume tips. What are the best tips for writing a resume? It’s easy to viking overlook things when you’re worried about finding a job. The best tips help you remember the smallest details of resume writing. So, here are 42 of the and Giant Essay best resume tips we could find for viking discovery every step of the or the tiger resume writing process. For your convenience, we’ve divided the tips into two , five , and thirty-minute tips . Next to each tip you will also see a star rating that ranks the tips in viking of america, importance on a scale from one to five. Our five-star tips are those that we highly recommend every job seeker use especially if you don’t have time for anything else. Child Pageantry? These Resume Tips Will Take Two Minutes Tops. 1. Create a professional email address.

Out of viking discovery all of the resume tips listed, this may seem too obvious. And Giant Eagle? But it’s worth mentioning because the use of an unprofessional email address will get you rejected 76% of the time. So, if you haven’t already done so, ditch that email address you’ve been using since high school. Choose a professional email provider like Gmail or Outlook. Use your name.

2. Viking? Update your contact information. After you change your email address, make sure the rest of of Physical Training Essay your contact information is up to date. Discovery Of America? You don’t want to miss an interview because you put the wrong phone number on your resume. Also, exclude information like your birth date or marital status. You do not have to respond to questions about religion, race, or gender on advertising, competitive advertising, and comparative of: an application. Viking Discovery Of America? US employers cannot take these aspects into consideration when accessing you. If you’re applying for pioneering advertising, competitive types of: a job out of state or country, also consider omitting your current address. That way a hiring manager won’t think you’re confused about the location of the job. 3. Set your font size to viking of america 10-12 points. While choosing a font is the lady tiger, important, making sure that it is the right size is paramount. Keep your font size between 10-12 points so that a hiring manager can easily read it without squinting.

For your education section, put your highest degree first. For your experience section, put your current job first. 5. Align your content to the left to make it skimmable. The first thing a hiring manager is going to do is skim your resume for discovery of america relevant keywords from the child pageantry job description. Aligning your text to the left makes this easier for viking discovery them to do. 6. Acceleration Of A? Make strategic use of bold, caps, and italics. Be consistent with your choices. Of America? If you’ve made one of your subheadings bold - make them all bold. Try not to overuse anything. The point is to Eagle make important information easier to find. Viking Of America? 7. Choose an attractive and advertising are all types of: readable font.

You may think fonts are trivial in the larger scheme of viking discovery things, but the right font is going to do a lot for your resume. Stick to fonts that sound like the names of the lady or the questions hipster children: If you choose a font that is hard to read or childish, a hiring manager might toss your resume in the trash. 8. Discovery Of America? Only add jobs you’ve had in the past 10-15 years. You do not need to list every job you’ve ever had on your resume. Essay? Make sure that every job you have added was a job you held in the last 10 or 15 years. 9. Give your sections simple subheadings. Regardless of what layout you choose, make sure your sections are visible and easy to find. You can do that by giving them simple subheadings.

You’ll want to viking discovery of america write simple subheadings for all sections. That way Applicant Tracking System (ATS) software can find them. The Importance Training Essay? Pro Tip: Deciding what skills to viking put on your resume is one of the biggest tasks that lie ahead of new resume writers. Make sure that they are easy to find and easy to The Importance of Physical Essay skim as well. Of America? 10. Of A? Include URLs to social media profiles, personal websites, and viking discovery your blog. Child Pageantry? If you have a professional website or blog, take a moment to viking include the URL in your contact section. Add any relevant social media handles as well.

For most professionals, that will include your LinkedIn URL and your Twitter handle. Creative professionals could also consider adding relevant links to Instagram, Youtube, or Pinterest profiles. Of A Pendulum? Take an extra couple of viking discovery minutes to make sure that your URLs are live and to hyperlink them in the text so they are accessible. Essay? 11. Choose a resume format that works for you. What are the best formats for a resume? Well, that depends. There are three types of resume formats:

Reverse-chronological Combination Functional or Skills-based. Viking Discovery? Most of you will opt for the lady tiger questions the reverse-chronological format . It’s the most common and you can play with the layout. In almost every situation, the functional resume format is not a good choice because it kills your experience section. And even if you don’t have experience, that’s not the best way to handle it. Viking Of America? Pro Tip: Consider a format that gets your strongest information closest to the top of of Physical Training your resume where hiring managers will be sure to see it right away.

12. Consider using a professionally designed template. Templates can save you a lot of time and effort. Discovery? Imagine not having to fool around with margins in Word. Pick one out, and you’re ready to go.

13. Consider putting your education section first. Once you’ve chosen a format, it’s a good idea to make a quick decision about the layout. How do you build a strong resume? After your contact information , start your resume with either a resume summary or a resume objective . More on The Importance of Physical Training Essay that later. But what should come next? Your education or your experience section? If you’re a professional with tons of experience , your experience should come first. But let’s say you’re a student and your educational background is your strongest selling point. In that case, consider putting your education section first.

14. Lose the phrase “References Available Upon Request.” It is no longer necessary to place this phrase at the bottom of your resume, as hiring managers know that they can request your references. Adding it only takes up valuable space that you could use for something else. Only Have Five Minutes? Here are the Best Resume Tips. 15. Read the job description and then read it again. Okay, reading the job description may sound like one of the most obvious resume tips ever.

Of course, you’ve read the job description. Right? In fact, most people spend an average of 76 seconds reading a job description. And that’s why hiring managers find that 50% of viking discovery applicants are unqualified for of Money the job. You’ve got to make sure you have the skills necessary for the job in the first place. Read the viking discovery of america job description. Essay The Power? Make sure you’re qualified. Read it again. Of America? Mine it for keywords. Put it through a cloud generator. Take it on a date.

Buy it Tiffany’s. Get married to it. Because that job description is your best friend when it comes to building a great resume. Seeing a job title that sounds right, sending your resume immediately. Acceleration Of A Pendulum? Reading a job description is as close as you’re going to viking discovery get to reading the recruiter’s mind. Pioneering Advertising, And Comparative Are All Types? 16. Make sure you’ve created margins. Margins are important. Viking Discovery Of America? That’s because resumes with text crammed edge to edge look messy and questions unprofessional. Do you know where messy resumes go? You know.

If you do need a little more space, it’s okay to drop your bottom and top margins to 0.5” and your side margins to 0.75”. Anymore and you’re resume will suffer. 17. Balance your text and white space. Balancing your text and white space is the same thing as adding margins. It makes your resume aesthetically pleasing and easy to read. Do not sacrifice white space in the name of fitting everything onto one page. There are other ways. 18. Consider adding a coursework description. This is one of the best resume tips for students.

If you’re learning how to make a student resume , adding a coursework description is a good start. Your education is still your strongest asset. Discovery? Listing or describing courses can show recruiters that you have skills related to the job. Coursework descriptions can also benefit professionals who are making a career change. It shows that you’ve got relevant knowledge that goes beyond your past work experience. Essay Of Money? It is important to viking discovery of america name your files properly. Your resume could end up in an inbox with hundreds of child pageantry other resumes. And if they’re all named “ resume ,” then the chance of discovery your resume standing out is Save-A-Lot Essay, slim to none. 20. Match your cover letter to your resume.

The two best cover letter tips are: Write a cover letter. Viking? Match the content of your cover letter to your resume. Yes, you still need to pioneering are all of: write cover letters . Viking Discovery Of America? And yes, they need to match your resume so that you’re telling the hiring manager one cohesive story. If there was something you feel needs an explanation, write about it in your cover letter. 21. The Importance Of Physical Training Essay? Draw attention to your promotions. Make sure you’ve mentioned any promotions you’ve received. You don’t have to list the name of the company more than once in the case of internal promotions. Write the name of the company once. Then list your various titles with their accompanying responsibilities. Viking Discovery? 22.

Cut the fluff in your experience section. Is your resume is a bit longer than the recommended length for resumes (one to two pages)? Then an tiger questions, easy way to viking of america cut fluff is to start by deleting bullet points in your experience section. Limit yourself to around six bullet points. List responsibilities that demonstrate the skills and experience you’ll need for your new job. Also, consider listing responsibilities that you can illustrate with achievements. Don’t list every responsibility you had at previous jobs. 23. Write explanations for large gaps in your career history. Child Pageantry? Address significant gaps in viking discovery, your career history by The Power, writing brief explanations next to the jobs where the gaps occur. Gaps can happen for all sorts of reasons.

A brief explanation will reassure recruiters that it was unintentional or beneficial for you. As in the case of a layoff or a break to have a child or go back to school. 24. Insert action verbs wherever possible. Take a quick glance at your resume. How many times have you used the phrase “ responsible for ?” A million? It’s not uncommon. The good news is discovery of america, that it only takes five minutes to replace that sad phrase with action-packed verbs . Using action verbs as often as possible is one of the best resume tips out there.

Remember, not all verbs are action verbs. Try to avoid weak verbs like “ managed ” or “ communicated. Save-A-Lot And Giant? ” Here are some alternatives: The person interviewing you may not be familiar with the technical jargon that goes with your territory. Especially if you are in viking, a jargon-heavy industry such as engineering, law, or medicine. Try to use layman’s terms or simplified equivalents wherever possible. Wrong: Dramatically cloudify viral innovation. Right: Create digital backups for popular campaigns. 26. Run your job description and resume through a cloud generator. Before you start writing, run your job description through a cloud generator. Which words are the and Giant most prominent?

You can use the words that appear as a content guide while writing your resume. When you’re finished writing, send your resume through the cloud generator. Do the same words appear? A cloud generator is a quick way to check that you’ve tailored your resume to meet the of america needs of the hiring manager. 27. Eagle Essay? Consider saving a copy of your resume as a PDF. Saving your resume as a PDF is one of those resume tips that might not work for everyone. The benefit of saving your resume as a PDF is viking discovery of america, that the formatting will not change when it’s opened. Advertising, And Comparative Advertising Are All Types? The downside is of america, that if a company is using ATS, a PDF might not be the acceleration of a pendulum best format for your resume. Pro Tip: It’s often best to save your resume in viking, a couple of file formats so you can send whatever is more suitable. It’s up to you to Training decide.

These Resume Tips Take 30 Minutes, But They’re So Worth It. 28. Tailor your resume to the job description. You do that by identifying keyword skills in the offer and then add these skills throughout your resume. It sounds like a lot of work, but these keywords are what you should put on your resume above all else. That’s because keywords are what hiring managers are looking for when they scan your resume.

29. Discovery? Add achievements to your experience section. If tailoring your resume to the job description is the king, adding achievements is the queen of resume tips. Illustrating a skill or responsibility with an achievement puts you five steps ahead of candidates with the same skill set. That’s because you’re showing what it looks like when you put your skills to work. To generate user engagement , I performed multiple A/B tests , resulting in a 20% decrease in bounce rates and a 15% increase in sales conversions . I won an employee of the The Power year award. 30. Add numbers and details where possible. Adding numbers and details to emphasize skills is by of america, far one of the of Money best resume tips you can follow. Anytime you can illustrate an achievement or skill with numbers or details - do it.

Responsible for sales. Numbers draw the eye of the recruiter and details give them a tangible sense of what it looks like when you use a skill. Maybe you increased sales, efficiency, or user engagement. Maybe you slashed costs. Whatever it is discovery of america, that you’ve achieved try to make it quantifiable. 31. Tiger Questions? Make good use of the top third of discovery of america your resume. Think of the top third of your resume and “the penthouse.” It’s here that you want your best skills, experience, and achievements to The Importance appear. Try to put the best stuff at the top. Because when a recruiter scans your resume, they will focus on the top third of the discovery of america document. If they don’t find what they’re looking for in a few seconds of Training scanning, they will reject your resume as irrelevant.

32. Include a resume summary or objective. So, how do you get your best information in viking, the top third of your resume? Include a resume summary or a resume objective. It’s three sentences of who you are, where you’re going, and why you’ll bring value to the company. Dedicated Sales Manager seeking fulfilling work in children’s retail sector. Dedicated Sales Manager with 5+ years of experience in the retail industry. Wishing to decrease returns for PeaPod Babywear by 15%.

33. Use a proofreading tool like Grammarly. You cannot afford to child pageantry have typos or grammar errors in your resume. The majority (61%) of discovery of america recruiters will throw out a resume immediately if they see typos. Advertising, Advertising, And Comparative Advertising Types? Microsoft Word or Google Docs will do a good job of detecting spelling errors, but the Grammarly app or Language Tool will catch grammar mistakes and typos.

You need to proofread your resume before sending your resume, and an app will help you catch things you can’t see. 34. Have a human proofread your resume. Apps are great for catching mistakes, but another human being is priceless. Viking? Grab whoever you can find with the patience to read through your resume. They can also give you feedback about your tone and how you’re selling yourself. It’s not always enough to write a great resume and ace an interview. The show isn’t over child pageantry until you’ve also written a thoughtful thank-you email. When you’re just learning how to create a resume , you may forget that hiring managers also search for you online.

Make sure that you’ve cleaned up “public” information on your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Change your Facebook privacy settings to “Friends” to keep future posts from becoming public. And do a quick sweep to make sure nothing else unsavory is lurking out viking discovery of america, there on the Internet. Enter your name into Google and see what turns up in the results. Of A Pendulum? 37. Create a professional persona for yourself. A professional persona is a two or three-word description of of america yourself that should stick in the head of the recruiter when your name doesn’t. It’s like when you try to acceleration describe someone from last night’s party.

Remember the discovery girl who graduated from Harvard and talked about goat cheese for an hour? It’s like that except less goat cheese. 38. Reinforce your professional titles by of Money, showing career progression. Putting a bunch of viking discovery flashy titles on your resume isn’t the most impressive thing you can do believe it or not. What is impressive is the telling the story of your career progression . See, you can be a social media manager for your cousin’s pizza place without any prior experience. Pendulum? But when you can show that you progressed to that position through hard work, that’s impressive. The trick is viking discovery of america, trying to competitive advertising, and comparative advertising types of: make each past role reinforce your place in the next one.

Planned and implemented promotional campaigns. Cooperated with interactive agencies. Conducted market research. Assisted during promotional campaigns . 39. Discovery? Consider adding a Hobbies and Interest section to your resume. That’s because companies are beginning to emphasize work culture . Essay The Power? Which makes finding a candidate with a fitting personality increasingly important. Just be sure to viking of america research your company. Questions? Choosing hobbies and interests that match the company’s culture is a good strategy. Viking Discovery? Work Culture: Corporation participates in charity marathons. Acceleration Pendulum? Hobbies and Interests: Volunteer Work and Athletics. Religious, political, or sexual hobbies.

If the person reading your resume has an opposite opinion, it could hurt your chances of getting an interview. Of America? 40. Essay The Power? Trim any unnecessary fat from your resume. Having problems keeping the viking discovery of america length of your resume in check? You will want to trim the fat: Make sure every word you’ve used is The Importance Training Essay, necessary.

Keep your bullet points to six at viking, most. Trim your resume summary or your skills section without killing the value. And kill any extra sections that aren’t mandatory. 41. Try to find the personal email address of the hiring manager. You can always attach your resume to a generic email and send it to Essay The Power a generic inbox. Or you can attach your resume to a personalized email and send it to your hiring manager. Some hiring managers may not appreciate receiving unsolicited resumes. Viking Of America? At the same time, if you know how to send an email to a hiring manager you know that you aren’t sending it unannounced. You establish contact via a referral or LinkedIn before sending your resume.

Sending a cold-call email to an unknown hiring manager. Instead of waiting around for a phone call, track your email so that you know the moment a hiring manager opens it. You can use a free tool like Mixmax to see if a hiring manager has read your resume. That give you a better idea of Save-A-Lot and Giant when to send follow-up or thank you emails. It can be easy to forget small details when you’re trying to figure out how to write a great resume. Viking Discovery Of America? But if you follow these resume tips and tricks you can rest assured that you’re on the right track. Always take the time to check your resume.

Can you think of any more quick resume writing tips that we forgot? What are some little-known resume tips you can share? Let us know in the lady tiger, the comments. Natalie is a writer at Uptowork. She loves writing about resumes and eating tacos more than life itself.

She spends her free time reading complicated novels and binge watching TV series.

Best Essay Writers Here -

Nov 28, 2017 Viking discovery of america, expert essay writers -

Example Of Nature Essay Essays and Research Papers. Lisa Boldman Professor Hugh Fraser English 102 17 February 2012 Nature , Technology, and the Responsible Man The “Green” effort is going . in full force today. It is quite unpopular to not have an alleged conscience about the of america environment and effects of The Importance of Physical Training Essay, modern society. Discovery Of America! Marketing departments of every corporation are using this approach to sell their products in an effort to appear to have an child pageantry, “ecological conscience.” This is a very good idea, planting the seed in viking discovery, consumer’s minds that we only have. A Good Thing , Aldo Leopold , Ecology 1038 Words | 3 Pages. Sample SAT Essays —Up Close Below is our sample essay question, which is designed to be as close as possible to competitive are all of: an . essay question that might appear on the SAT. You’ll recognize that it’s based on the great philosopher Moses Pelingus’s assertion, “There’s no success like failure,” which we have referred to throughout this chapter. This particular essay topic presents you with a very broad idea and then asks you to explain your view and back it up with concrete examples . Not every SAT essay topic will.

Dot-com bubble , Essay , Essays 2405 Words | 7 Pages. Sample Essay Read this example sample essay . Then answer the discovery questions below. Child Pageantry! The qualities of a hero . include selflessness, having the inspiration to be a founder and being courageous. Viking! With these qualities in of Money, mind, it is easy to of america see why many Emiratis see Sheikh Zayed as a hero. He embodied the three qualities mentioned above and these heroic qualities were seen in his life and work.

He was born in Essay, Al Ain and had a simple education which included learning the Koran and discovery, mathematics. His. Abu Dhabi , Al Ain , Hero 1313 Words | 4 Pages. Descriptive Essay 1) Definition: Descriptive essay is tiger questions, one of the many types of writing styles that provides a detailed . description for a particular person, place, memory, experience or object. Descriptive essay is viking discovery of america, purposely created so readers can readily imagine its particular subject matter. Essay Of Money! It focuses on the five senses which are sight, smell, touch, sound and taste. 2) Example : Spring Everyone has a comfortable place to escape to for relaxation. Viking Discovery! They go there when they need to be. Hearing , Odor , Olfaction 1017 Words | 4 Pages. Examples from Reflection Essays Disciplinary Awareness “The research I did this summer focused on sorption of The Importance of Physical Training, cesium and viking discovery of america, . strontium by soils.

These two chemicals are commonly found in chemical contaminants… My research also focused on the distribution coefficient which is of Physical Training Essay, a measurement of how much of a solvent is [absorbed] by a geologic medium.” “I found that many of the readings I came across regarding abortion seemed to convey a strong belief in human rights, which was demonstrated by the dichotomy. Abortion , Clean Water Act , Human rights 1543 Words | 5 Pages. Are we pulling away from nature ? Over just a few decades, computers have gone from taking up entire rooms to a person being able to discovery carry one . around in their pocket. Technology has grown to extraordinary levels. With all of Save-A-Lot Essay, these technology advancements comes consequences. Discovery Of America! Some argue that because of all of the child pageantry technology advancements, society has lost touch with nature . There are people that believe that humanity has built such a complete shelter around themselves that nature is no longer a part of. Animal Liberation Front , Concord, Massachusetts , Earth Liberation Front 1169 Words | 4 Pages. age of viking, expansion following on an age of discovery, its expansion led to still further discovery about architectural design and acceleration, decoration. Section A: . Interiors S.Maria Della Salute (1631-1682) The interior of S.Maria Della Salute is a very good example of Baroque Architecture and design. It displays the Baroque essence in viking, a way but is not completely over ornamented nor does it contain any unsuitable details.

Marble is mainly used in the columns and the base appears to be gilded in Essay The Power of Money, bronze. Viking Of America! Sculptures. Baroque , Baroque music , Dome 1264 Words | 4 Pages. live on his own from pioneering advertising, competitive advertising, and comparative are all types his point of view, but from nature’s point of view, he was never really prepared the viking of america day he had set out acceleration of a from the lack of his . inexperience. Therefore, Crabbe learns that nature has a bigger impact on one, than it might look. Second, Crabbe learns that if he were to viking of america live off on his own in The Power, nature , without Mary, he would die in a matter of a few weeks. Crabbe learns that the basic essentials of life are still needed to live in the wilderness when Mary teaches him them. “I grabbed a. 1999 albums , Battle of the Wilderness , Impact factor 1263 Words | 3 Pages. other areas) show specific anatomical and discovery, functional features in advertising, competitive advertising, are all, professional and semi-professional musicians.” One of the most visible . benefits of playing a musical instrument is the improvement of memory capacity and ability. For example , the constant use of both the left and right hemispheres of the brain simultaneously in of america, someone who plays the piano exercises memory. Thanks to this, it is also believed that people who play musical instruments are less prone to have neurodegenerative.

Brain , Intelligence , Intelligence quotient 946 Words | 3 Pages. ?John Doe Professor Mansito ENC 1101 12:00-1:50 21 October 2013 Essay 1 Sexuality: The 1950’s to Today Sexuality, like many other . things in our world, is an ever changing thing. The ideas and acceleration of a, connotations surrounding it change from generation to generation. Because of viking discovery of america, this, the idea of sex in child pageantry, the 1950’s is completely different from the idea of sex today. Today, sexuality can be expressed in almost anything we do. Commercials, billboards, TV shows, movies, magazine articles, and many other. 20th century , 21st century , Global warming 1105 Words | 4 Pages. Example Essay “He that is good for discovery, making excuses is seldom good for anything else.” -- Ben Franklin. As early as the . founding of the United States of America, Mr.

Franklin observed society using the excuse, I don't have enough time… and it negative effects on their lives. Today, it is frequently used as an or the questions, excuse to discovery of america justify the the lady or the tiger lack of time management skills. Of America! The effects on kids, work, or even in family life are sometimes devastating. In a day there are 24 hours, and Essay, time is viking discovery, available. Benjamin Franklin , Family , Franklin Planner 950 Words | 3 Pages. idea of ghosts is far too exaggerated to be real. According to psychologydictionary.org the paranormal is “designating any phenomenon comprising the child pageantry . transfer of viking discovery, data or energy which can't be described by present scientific insights” (“What”). For example , a couple of years ago I was in my house alone.

I was walking towards the and Giant Eagle front door and a pair of scissors fell from the discovery countertop and on to the floor. It scared me to death and it was like the Save-A-Lot and Giant Eagle Essay scissors had been thrown. I do not know if it was. Cryptid , Ghost , Loch Ness Monster 1320 Words | 5 Pages. mess you up for life. Therefore these experiences will become a necessary example to teach you how to deal with the viking of america unfairness . in life. When I first started middle school I felt so out of place, I mean I had to deal some very flaky people and I was very stressed out a lot.

The reason why I was so stressed out pendulum was because of the changes that I had to endure around and to discovery me. For example I had to deal with the disturbing fact that I was growing hair in various places on and Giant Eagle Essay, my. College , English-language films , High school 1128 Words | 3 Pages. ? Short Essay Isn’t being a dog, part of being human? What if that’s the best part, . the dog part? What if you’re really just a two legged dog? While I am agree with Nicholas Cage’s character’s point of view that being an animal, being a creature struggling for survival and occasionally giving freedom to its instincts is the part of being a human, I also think that the other part of being human is unique and viking discovery of america, is not possessed by any. Apex predator , Auschwitz concentration camp , Hominidae 693 Words | 3 Pages. of the week when Pete receives big shipments of inventory for the store. Save-A-Lot Eagle! When that occurs the retail part of the Garden Center can be really busy for a few . days after stocking the new inventory. Inventory can range from viking discovery a variety of things, for example ; garden rocks in assorted rock pallets, mulch bags sorted out by type, hay bales stacked, and The Power of Money, even bird baths.

So as one of the three managers, Pete has to viking of america make sure things go well and the lady tiger questions, items are placed correctly and neatly throughout the store, in. Annual plant , Evergreen , Garden 1115 Words | 3 Pages. of essay preparation What differentiated higher quality example essays from lower quality example . essays ? There were several different aspects that differentiated higher quality example essay from lower quality example essays . Firstly, the higher quality example essays , such as the viking of america Distinction and High Distinction essays provided great structure and an argument with a very good presentation. The introduction in the Distinction essay introduced relevant literature and addressed the essay topic. Citation , Essay , Essays 761 Words | 3 Pages. Definition Essay Nature , in its core function, is the cause and or the tiger, effect relationship offered to things with . ascertainable objectivity, happening without cause.

From this we can easily conclude that the state of the nature of something that something being an object with “thing-hood”, as humorously described in of america, class is its beginning purpose and generality. There are a few debatable definitions of nature , which at first glance are very similar. On hand, we have nature that is described. Bison , Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo , Buffalo, New York 927 Words | 3 Pages. Lyndon B. Johnson and Essay Examples Tags. Compare and Contrast Essay Example by admin on Monday, December 12th 2011 No Comment in Essay . examples Tags: Compare and Contrast, Compare and Contrast essay example , Compare and The Power of Money, Contrast essay sample The address of President Lyndon Johnson to the University of Michigan in viking discovery, 1964 has been give priority in this document. Save-A-Lot And Giant! The test of the success of the discovery nation lies in the ability of the American people to or the tiger exercise liberty and pursue happiness for the general population. These are the. A Separate Peace , Catheter , Farley Mowat 1022 Words | 5 Pages. The Evil Nature of of america, Man: An Essay on Human Nature People today enjoy the many pleasures life provides, including . Essay! entertainment and technology, all the while living longer than ever before.

This would not be possible, if it were not for a government that protects it’s citizens from danger and promotes peace. Viking Discovery! Humans are evil by The Power of Money nature , and therefore require some form of power in a society that will protect each person. Discovery Of America! This evil is described in a interview with a U.S. soldier who after returning from. Bellum omnium contra omnes , Government , John Locke 2094 Words | 5 Pages. Agression Nurture Vs Nature Essay.

?Science in society essay ‘Is aggression down to nature or nurture’ discuss both sides of acceleration, this argument. There is viking of america, strong . evidence to suggest that aggression is an emotion which many people experience on a daily basis. This leads to great debate concerning whether aggression is stimulated by nature or nurture. Aggression is defined by of Physical Training Essay the oxford dictionary as ‘the act of initiating hostilities or invasion’. Aggression can also be defined as behavior directed towards another living being with the.

Aggression , Gene , Genetic determinism 880 Words | 1 Pages. Throughout “King Lear” nature is holds different meanings that have major significance to the theme of the play. Viking Of America! Characters speak to it as . though it’s a personified entity; they refer to the celestial objects in the heavens above and even to that of animals of the Earth. When the characters speak to nature , they do it as a means of or the tiger, justifying their intentions or previous actions, and viking, also as a means of invoking it in some form. Nature is also used to describe the Essay The Power of Money disposition of a character and the. Edmund , King Lear , Meaning of life 1982 Words | 5 Pages. A: Human nature . Discovery Of America! A topic that has risen in advertising, are all types, high debate for years. Some argue humans are naturally evil, while others think humans are naturally . moral and altruistic.

C: In a world moving so fast, always obsessing over the next big thing, it is hard to determine whether we are naturally good or immoral. It is extremely difficult to discovery of america tell whether our surroundings make us the way we are or if it is our natural wants and desires. There are many ways to examine human morality and behavior that is demonstrated. Altruism , Good and evil , Human 1599 Words | 4 Pages. The controversy of or the tiger, nature vs. nurture has been disputed for years. Nature vs. nurture refers to the question of which factors are . most significant in determining development; those related to viking discovery heredity or environment. It has been reported that some scientists think that “ nature ” is referred as the importance in heredity as the major determinate also known as “ nature ” the or the tiger theory of human behavior. Viking! The nurture theory scientists believe that people think and behave in certain ways because they are. Human behavior , Human nature , Nature versus nurture 804 Words | 3 Pages. Example of a Well Structured Essay.

Example of a well structured essay . The content isn’t that exiting and the conclusion is and Giant Eagle Essay, quite weak, but there are many good . points to make on the way the essay is structured and the way the viking information is put across. All my comments are highlighted thus. A good introduction. • Does the job of clearly defining the topic covered in the essay and the specific aspects which will be discussed. Pioneering And Comparative Advertising Are All Of:! See in particular last sentence of introduction. ( We will be looking at the structure of introductions. Causality , Environmentalism , Essay 1501 Words | 5 Pages. Definition Of Friendship Example Essay. of friendship. Viking! Consider the purpose, audience, and context of pendulum, your article. Organize your ideas and details effectively. Include specific details that . clearly develop your article. Edit your speech for standard grammar and viking, language usage.

Example Essay on the Definition of Friendship If asked, many people would say that their friends are some of the Save-A-Lot and Giant most important people in their lives. Viking! However, sometimes it is hard to recognize the Essay The Power of Money value of a friend and see exactly how much they do for us and. Friendship , Interpersonal relationship , Love 1157 Words | 3 Pages. Nature is an essay written by Ralph Waldo Emerson, and published by James Munroe and Company in 1836. Viking Discovery! In this . essay Emerson put forth the or the tiger foundation of transcendentalism, a belief system that espouses a non-traditional appreciation of discovery of america, nature .[1] Transcendentalism suggests that the divine, or God, suffuses nature , and suggests that reality can be understood by studying nature .[2] Emerson's visit to Save-A-Lot and Giant the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle in Paris inspired a set of discovery of america, lectures he later delivered in. Amos Bronson Alcott , Concord, Massachusetts , Henry David Thoreau 815 Words | 3 Pages. ?Maggie Kent 3/27/14 Child Development p.3 Nature vs. Nurture Nature vs. Nurture There is The Importance Essay, a constant battle between researchers . from different fields saying almost all traits come from genetic makeup and that traits are based off of the viking discovery of america environment a person is living in.

When it comes down to Essay the argument of nature versus nurture, there is no clear answer. Discovery Of America! Based on acceleration, the research, I believe the environment plays a larger role in determining a person’s traits than genes do. The way an individual is. Eugenics , Human nature , Intelligence quotient 975 Words | 3 Pages. ?In this essay , it is about the journal article that I had presented in the Journal Club. Viking Discovery! In the following, I am going to summarize the . concerned clinical issue / practice presented in the journal article. In the The Importance Training Essay second part of the essay , I will analyze the concerned clinical issue / practice and viking, relate to Essay my prior learning and/or experience. Next, I will discuss on what I have learned from the concerned clinical issue / practice. Lastly, I am going to recommend strategies to facilitate my learning. Health care provider , Illness , Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator 839 Words | 3 Pages.

Nature is the world around us, except for human-made phenomena. Viking Discovery Of America! As humans are the only animal species that consciously, powerfully manipulates . the The Power of Money environment, we think of ourselves as exalted, as special. We acknowledge that in an objective view we are merely one of many organisms, and that we are not able to survive outside of our natural world of viking discovery, air, earth, water and life. But we tend to be poor leaders in the hierarchy of animal life. Despite our greatness, too often we waste, we fight, we.

Animal , DNA , Ecosystem 1721 Words | 5 Pages. Essay on questions, the Nature and Uses of viking discovery, Language. Discuss the or the tiger nature and uses of language. Nature of Language 1) What is language? Language is a collection of viking, symbols governed . by rules and used to convey messages between individuals. The nature of language brings us to the nature of human thought and acceleration of a pendulum, action, for language is viking of america, neither more nor less than both these aspects of human nature . Child Pageantry! Let's examine the nature of language closer. 2) Paralanguage Paralanguage is the non-verbal elements of communication used to convey emotion and modify meaning. First language , Grammar , Language 1870 Words | 7 Pages. Conservation and Preservation of Nature Essay on Conservation and viking discovery, Preservation of Nature In the twenty-first . century, as a result of global warming, environmentalism has adopted a more inclusive, planetary view.

Human abuse of nature is almost as old as recorded history. Plato lamented land degradation due to hills being denuded for lumber. The Importance Of Physical Training Essay! Eighteenth century French and British colonial administrators understood the link between deforestation, soil erosion, and viking discovery of america, local climate change. Stephen. Environmental movement , Environmentalism , Gifford Pinchot 1059 Words | 4 Pages. statement in tiger, this argument? 3. What’s the topic sentence of the writer’s personal view? 4. Note down some of the transitions used in this argument: 5. What . is the wrap-up in this essay ? Rhetorical Devices Find the following devices in this argumentative essay . There might be more than one example of viking discovery, each.

Annotate the essay to show these features. Use of personal pronouns Exclamations Hyperbole Imperatives Juxtaposition Modern idioms and trendy phrases Non-sentences Repetition Rhetorical questions. Arc de Triomphe , Food , Hamburger 683 Words | 3 Pages. Course: Psychology of Learning Assignment: Theorist postulates that genetics and the environment are . significant influences on intelligence. Discuss this statement using relevant theories and the lady tiger questions, suitable examples to support your discussions Student’s Name: Natalie Edwards-Miller References 1. Bradfield, P., and Potter, S. (2004). Longman biology for discovery of america, CXC.

Kingston, Ja: Carlong Publishers. 2. Leal, L. (2006). The essentials of of Physical Training Essay, psychology II. New Jersey. Albert Bandura , Eugenics , Human nature 1068 Words | 4 Pages. ?Jack Hamilton AP English 3 Mrs. Rothbard Period 5 December 21, 2014 Bill O'Reilly Editorial Essay Whether it be from his television show . The O'Reilly Factor, one of of america, his Killing books, or from editorial articles, it is fair to say that most Americans know who Bill O'Reilly is. O'Reilly is Save-A-Lot and Giant Essay, known for viking, his conservative views that can be attributed in acceleration of a, part to his coming from a classic Irish Catholic family and [having] attended private catholic schools, according to viking discovery his biography on IMDb. Though. Bill O'Reilly , Editorial , Federal government of the United States 939 Words | 4 Pages.

Example Literary Essay : The Giver by Lois Lowry Example Introduction Paragraph: “The real voyage of The Importance Essay, discovery . Discovery! consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” This quote by Marcel Proust speaks of discovering what?s right in front of you by seeing it differently, with “new eyes.” The main character, Jonas, in Lois Lowry?s The Giver goes through a similar experience when he discovers his “Capacity to See Beyond.” Jonas begins to see his Community differently, with an awareness or. Lois Lowry , Newbery Medal , The Giver 856 Words | 3 Pages. ? EXAMPLE 1 – ESSAY Life sometimes goes wrong under the best of circumstances, but what if you spend your days in a hospital bed . slowly suffocating to death as cancer eats away at your body? You’re horrified, your quality of life is at pendulum an all time low and you can’t see any point in delaying the inevitable. That is why Physician assisted suicide should be a choice for patients who are incurable.

Physician assisted suicide (PAS) should be legal in cases that involve unbearable suffering or. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis , Death , Euthanasia 1509 Words | 5 Pages. childhood can become set principles we live by in later life or can influence the viking discovery decisions we make to of Physical Essay give us our 'world view' aswe can not find other . examples due to age. Things such as age, gender and commuity will also play a part in shaping the effects of your world view. A World view is described by many different people in various ways for example Samovar and Porter (2003) (citing Rapport and Overing 2000) will describe a world view as 'the common English translation of the German word “Weltanschauung”.

I Shall Be Released , Learning , Life 1025 Words | 3 Pages. that society. Rousseau believed that in order for a society to be justified it must 'best affirm the discovery individual freedom of all citizens'. In Rousseau's . theory of a state of nature , he claims that human beings were once able to live 'uncorrupted by society' and could essentially do as they wished. Within all states of nature , when conflicts being to arise each society needs some form of structured government to offer protection and acceleration of a pendulum, security. For this theory to be successful, each individual must.

Autocracy , Democracy , Form of government 1412 Words | 4 Pages. Example MBA admission essay The world of viking of america, finance and Essay of Money, business is a complicated and ubiquitous arena, and discovery, the axis around which . most of our society’s most important issues move. Of A! Having worked for viking of america, a number of years in a multitude of administrative positions, I feel in child pageantry, many ways as though I have merely skimmed the surface of viking, a field that is brimming with professional opportunities. The Lady Tiger Questions! The pursuit of viking of america, a Master’s in Business Administration will enable me access tap previously unused resources in my own. Administration , Business , Business school 873 Words | 3 Pages. The relationship between man and nature is constantly evolving as man and nature can coexist in a harmonious relationship or a . destructive one with a power struggle. The poem ‘Lines Written In Early Spring’ by Essay The Power of Money William Wordsworth, and one newspaper article “Into those arms no more” by Charles Purcell gives representation to the different views that man can have towards nature . ‘The Surfer’ by Judith Wright is a poem that explores the of america joy and fear that nature can provide man and ‘The Lorax’ by Dr Seuss. Bob Holt , Dr. Seuss , The Lorax 850 Words | 3 Pages. What is child pageantry, Nature Tourism? Nature tourism – responsible travel to natural areas, which conserves the environment and improves the discovery . welfare of local people.

It is tourism based on the natural attractions of an area. Examples include birdwatching, photography, stargazing, camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, and visiting parks. These experiential tourists are interested in a diversity of natural and cultural resources. They want what is real, and they want to Save-A-Lot be immersed in viking discovery, a rich natural, cultural, or. Biodiversity , Conservation biology , Habitat 683 Words | 3 Pages. ? Essay 1 The methods of political control used by the Han and Imperial Roman Empires were different, as in the degree of citizen participation . in government because of acceleration of a, how each empire utilized it to control the people. However, the use of theologies to justify rule was a similar method used by of america the two empires because it allowed leaders to win over the people in more ways than one.

In addition, the Eagle Essay use of militaries to control the population and outlying territories was a similar method because. Ancient Rome , Byzantine Empire , Constantine I 2376 Words | 6 Pages. ART-O-METER scale essay Music is a form of expression; it is art, and what makes it of highest or lowest value can often be a matter of . personal choice. There are, however, universal ways of discovery, looking at a song’s value. Child Pageantry! First, one can analyze a song based on the message the writer wants to viking of america reveal. Words construct meaning, which ultimately reveals a theme, and the power of the theme helps listeners decide a song’s worth and universal impact.

Closely linked to a song’s theme is the pioneering advertising, are all of: song’s literary. Aspect of music , Broken heart , Fiction 1377 Words | 4 Pages. ! Analyzing Essay Psychologist Martin E. P. Viking! Seligman’s article “On Learned Helplessness” talks about are all what happens when people go through . traumatic events and viking, how the handle the situations. Seligman ` studied the conditions that can lead to feelings of Training Essay, fear, helplessness, depression, and competence. By applying his theories and ideas I will analyze the article “Gunman Kills Himself After Hostage Drama” by Charles P. Wallace and Tim Waters. In the article by Wallace and Waters, a twenty-six. Depression , Emotion , Harry Dean Stanton 990 Words | 4 Pages. ?Compare and contrast the presentation of nature in viking discovery of america, Owen’s poetry. Owen uses the concept of child pageantry, nature extensively in discovery, his poem . Save-A-Lot Essay! Spring Offensive, in which he contemplates from an initial pastoral, peaceful scene in discovery, which gradually reflects upon the events of a military initiative.

Nature is The Importance Training, also used in his poem The Show to evoke the fear of death through using extended use of metaphors whilst both poems use personification and comparison of viking discovery of america, human life to the natural surroundings to convey the harsh. In Spring , Metaphor , Meter 852 Words | 2 Pages. ?Human Nature : Good or Evil? After reading Mencius essay “Mans Nature is Good” and Hsun Tzu’s essay . “Mans Nature is Evil” It made me realize that men are shaped by experience. People are born with a blank mind with a desire of some knowledge. Much of what we learn affects our behavior. Throughout our life, experiences have been shaping what we are. Both Mencius and Tzu believe the complete opposite, arguing that men are born with a nature of being good or evil. By reading these articles I’ve come. Believe , Experience , Form of the Good 884 Words | 4 Pages.

?10-2-13 Descriptive Essay At Peace in the Urban Jungle I stepped out of the pioneering advertising, and comparative of: cool, comfortable, air conditioned confines of the viking discovery . Prudential Center right into an imaginary wall. WHACK! The sweltering heat and humidity immediately smothered me. It felt as if I was being tucked into a blanket made of muggy, steamy air that reeked of smog. That is Boston for you.

I should not have expected anything less. Already sweating just from the lady standing outside for about three seconds, I started walking, observing. 1975 World Series , 2004 World Series , Baseball park 1812 Words | 5 Pages. ?Brianna Simpson Mr. Bernstein English 101 16 October 2013 Essay #2: Profile . Never Wild Those who wish to pet and viking of america, baby wild animals, love them.

But those who respect their natures and wish to let them live normal lives, love them more. ? Edwin Way Teale Nearly two miles up a rocky washboard dirt road in Phelan, California is Forever Wild Exotic Animal Sanctuary at The Importance Training 8545 Buttemere Road. Driving. Animal , Doing It , Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood 1392 Words | 5 Pages. Example of an viking discovery of america, Ethnolect Based Essay. travelled, can appreciate humour, and that he would like to be perceived as an pioneering competitive advertising, and comparative are all of:, educated person with further academic goals. The phonological features of a . person’s speech are the most obvious signposts to his or her origins or mother tongue. For example , Bill pronounces the ‘not’ in ‘not really’, ‘correct’, ‘just’ and viking of america, ‘want’ by ending with a glottal stop (/?/), rather than the voiceless consonant (/t/).

This occurs as final consonants are much less frequent in Mandarin than in English and of Physical Training Essay, thus they. Australian English , British English , Dialect 953 Words | 3 Pages. Kerri Devine Essay on Human Nature There are two conflicting views on human nature . Chinese scholar Hsun Tzu . Discovery Of America! believed that man’s nature is evil and when man acts “good” it is Essay The Power, only the of america result of what he called “conscious activity.” In the text, he describes conscious activity as “the part [of man] that can be acquired by competitive advertising, and comparative are all learning and discovery, brought to completion by effort.” In other words, Hsun Tzu believed that man is naturally selfish, and that unless there are rules and principles put in acceleration of a pendulum, place to guide. Confucianism , Human , Human condition 997 Words | 3 Pages. ? Essay Instructions You will write 4 essays (double spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font). The first essay must . be 1,000–1,200 words, and the following essays must be 750–1,000 words each. Essay one corresponds to the essay one prompt as listed below.

Essay two corresponds with the essay two prompt, etc. through all four essays . Each essay is a separate assignment. In completing each essay , research must be conducted through 2–4 peer-reviewed, scholarly sources in addition to the Bible and the. Bible , Religious text 990 Words | 3 Pages. anyone believe that they were a witch. Viking Discovery Of America! This is Essay, also seen as injustice because it is definitely not fair or moral. In The Crucible, Miller uses character to . show that just because someone is different could possibly mean that they were witches. An example of character in viking discovery, the film was when Giles Corey had just asked how someone’s day was and acceleration, a fire had made flames.

This made him convicted to of america being a witch just because how creepy people had seen him as. Justice cannot be seen here because justice is. Arthur Miller , Daniel Day-Lewis , John Proctor 899 Words | 3 Pages. Descriptive Essay Example We all know college is hard; if it were easy, everyone would have . a degree and no one would ever ask for help. But here at Crafton Hills College, tutors are available to The Importance Training Essay help out students in any way, so that those who struggle can do well and be successful.

These mentors don’t just lecture, they take the time to viking of america make sure students understand and comprehend what is The Importance Essay, being taught. Tutors are at hand for a variety of subjects, some have. Learning , Teaching assistant , Tutor 1006 Words | 3 Pages. begins to resemble a highway during rush hour, congested with sluggish progress, and Sister’s walking speed is not helping the situation. Outside, my . eyes have trouble adjusting to the sudden change of discovery, scenery: from darkened building to brightened nature . The clouds do little to shade the the lady or the ground as the sun shines through them as if nothing is attempting to block sun’s rays. I allow myself to of america stand for a moment, warming myself – the of Money air inside the school is set to such a low temperature, that some.

Grilling , Hamburger , Nursing 1132 Words | 3 Pages. spaces to people who don’t live in Ann Arbor who commute from all over the surrounding areas. For example , my MTH 169 teacher, Mr. King, would . commute from Farmington to viking discovery Ann Arbor every day. When in the lady tiger questions, the class, he was always on time because he had another class before us so he had the opportunity to find a parking space, but if he arrived later than that he wouldn’t have found one. Another example was in winter 2012, my boyfriend’s mother had exited the viking discovery of america Bailey Library, and immediately a person asked.

Ann Arbor, Michigan , Bus , Bus stop 1050 Words | 4 Pages. boot-camp not as a military training program, but rather as a group of individuals who are driven by The Importance Training Essay a common goal? If we can do this then we can begin . making comparisons with other groups of individuals and discovery of america, notice a great deal of similarities. For example , universities offer a wide variety of clubs such as the Philosophy Club or the child pageantry Student Veterans Organization, and these clubs are formed because like-minded individuals driven by a common goal congregated and bonded to birth their club. Just like. Bond , Bonds, Lancashire , Marine 900 Words | 2 Pages. English term natural history is a translation of the Latin historia naturalis. Its meaning has narrowed progressively with time, while the meaning of the . related term nature has widened (see also History below). In antiquity, it covered essentially anything connected with nature or which used materials drawn from nature . For example , Pliny the discovery Elder's encyclopedia of this title, published circa 77 to 79 AD, covers astronomy, geography, man and his technology, medicine and superstition as well as.

Aristotle , Botany , Carl Linnaeus 1398 Words | 4 Pages. Psychology Essay Twin studies of very helpful in the old nature vs. nurture debate, since identical twins have the advertising, competitive advertising, and comparative advertising are all types of: . same DNA, or genetic makeup. So, if you believe in the nature theory, that we're all a result of our genes, than those twins should, if raised in of america, the SAME environment, turn out to possess the same personality characteristics. Pioneering Competitive Advertising, And Comparative Advertising Are All Of:! But if the twins are separated at viking of america birth, or in early childhood, and raised in DIFFERING environments for example , one in poverty and an abusive home. Biology , DNA , Environmental science 1589 Words | 5 Pages. Untrustworthy President Example Essay. We've now had 38 straight months of above 8% unemployment, the longest streak since the pioneering competitive advertising, and comparative Great Depression. Keeping our country and government operating . Viking Discovery Of America! smoothly is another area where uncertainty surrounds our president’s capabilities. That is an example of our tax money being insecure in Essay The Power, the hands of our president. We pay more money a year than anyone can fathom and it is of america, squandered in this country and around the world in ways that do not help solve our problems we face here at home or around the.

Federal government of the United States , Illegal immigration , Illegal immigration to the United States 957 Words | 3 Pages. ?College Essay – Willem E. Servaes To survive and thrive College! The time has finally come; the Goal at the end of the of Money rainbow. I . survived! sur·vive 1. To remain alive or in discovery, existence. 2. To carry on despite hardships or trauma; persevere. 3. Or The Tiger! To remain functional or usable: I survived my move from a Belgian, Dutch-speaking school to an English speaking kindergarten in Chicago. I survived my move from Chicago, to Maryland and viking of america, ultimately I survived my long years in a Catholic.

Classroom , High school , Learning 828 Words | 3 Pages.

Online Essay Writing Service -
New evidence of Viking life in America? - BBC News - BBC com

Nov 28, 2017 Viking discovery of america, pay for exclusive essay -
Leif Erikson - Wikipedia

Case Study: A Patient With Uncontrolled Type 2 Diabetes and Complex Comorbidities Whose Diabetes Care Is Managed by an Advanced Practice Nurse. The specialized role of nursing in the care and viking discovery of america education of people with diabetes has been in existence for more than 30 years. Diabetes education carried out by nurses has moved beyond the hospital bedside into a variety of health care settings. Among the disciplines involved in diabetes education, nursing has played a pivotal role in the diabetes team management concept. This was well illustrated in child pageantry the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (DCCT) by the effectiveness of nurse managers in coordinating and delivering diabetes self-management education.

These nurse managers not only performed administrative tasks crucial to viking, the outcomes of the DCCT, but also participated directly in patient care.1. The emergence and pendulum subsequent growth of advanced practice in nursing during the past 20 years has expanded the direct care component, incorporating aspects of both nursing and medical care while maintaining the teaching and counseling roles. Both the clinical nurse specialist (CNS) and discovery nurse practitioner (NP) models, when applied to chronic disease management, create enhanced patient-provider relationships in child pageantry which self-care education and counseling is provided within the discovery of america context of disease state management. The Power Of Money? Clement2 commented in a review of viking discovery diabetes self-management education issues that unless ongoing management is the lady or the tiger questions part of an viking discovery of america, education program, knowledge may increase but most clinical outcomes only minimally improve. Advanced practice nurses by the very nature of their scope of practice effectively combine both education and management into and Giant Eagle, their delivery of care. Operating beyond the role of discovery of america educator, advanced practice nurses holistically assess patients’ needs with the understanding of patients’ primary role in the improvement and maintenance of their own health and wellness. In conducting assessments, advanced practice nurses carefully explore patients’ medical history and perform focused physical exams. At the advertising, advertising, and comparative types completion of discovery of america assessments, advanced practice nurses, in pioneering conjunction with patients, identify management goals and determine appropriate plans of care.

A review of patients’ self-care management skills and discovery application/adaptation to competitive and comparative of:, lifestyle is incorporated in initial histories, physical exams, and plans of care. Many advanced practice nurses (NPs, CNSs, nurse midwives, and nurse anesthetists) may prescribe and adjust medication through prescriptive authority granted to them by their state nursing regulatory body. Currently, all 50 states have some form of prescriptive authority for advanced practice nurses.3 The ability to prescribe and adjust medication is a valuable asset in caring for individuals with diabetes. It is a crucial component in the care of people with type 1 diabetes, and viking it becomes increasingly important in the care of patients with type 2 diabetes who have a constellation of comorbidities, all of which must be managed for successful disease outcomes. Many studies have documented the effectiveness of advanced practice nurses in competitive and comparative advertising are all types of: managing common primary care issues.4 NP care has been associated with a high level of satisfaction among health services consumers. In diabetes, the role of discovery of america advanced practice nurses has significantly contributed to improved outcomes in the management of type 2 diabetes,5 in pioneering advertising, competitive and comparative are all types of: specialized diabetes foot care programs,6 in the management of diabetes in pregnancy,7 and in viking of america the care of pediatric type 1 diabetic patients and their parents.8,9 Furthermore, NPs have also been effective providers of diabetes care among disadvantaged urban African-American patients.10 Primary management of these patients by child pageantry NPs led to improved metabolic control regardless of whether weight loss was achieved. The following case study illustrates the clinical role of advanced practice nurses in viking the management of a patient with type 2 diabetes. A.B. is a retired 69-year-old man with a 5-year history of type 2 diabetes. The Lady Or The? Although he was diagnosed in viking discovery of america 1997, he had symptoms indicating hyperglycemia for and Giant Eagle Essay, 2 years before diagnosis. He had fasting blood glucose records indicating values of discovery 118–127 mg/dl, which were described to him as indicative of pendulum “borderline diabetes.” He also remembered past episodes of nocturia associated with large pasta meals and Italian pastries. Viking? At the of a pendulum time of viking initial diagnosis, he was advised to pioneering are all of:, lose weight (“at least 10 lb.”), but no further action was taken.

Referred by his family physician to the diabetes specialty clinic, A.B. presents with recent weight gain, suboptimal diabetes control, and foot pain. Discovery? He has been trying to lose weight and increase his exercise for child pageantry, the past 6 months without success. He had been started on glyburide (Diabeta), 2.5 mg every morning, but had stopped taking it because of dizziness, often accompanied by sweating and a feeling of mild agitation, in the late afternoon. A.B. also takes atorvastatin (Lipitor), 10 mg daily, for hypercholesterolemia (elevated LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol, and viking of america elevated triglycerides). He has tolerated this medication and adheres to the daily schedule. During the child pageantry past 6 months, he has also taken chromium picolinate, gymnema sylvestre, and a “pancreas elixir” in an attempt to improve his diabetes control. Of America? He stopped these supplements when he did not see any positive results.

He does not test his blood glucose levels at home and expresses doubt that this procedure would help him improve his diabetes control. “What would knowing the The Importance of Physical numbers do for me?,” he asks. “The doctor already knows the sugars are high.” A.B. states that he has “never been sick a day in my life.” He recently sold his business and has become very active in viking of america a variety of of Physical Training Essay volunteer organizations. He lives with his wife of of america 48 years and has two married children. Although both his mother and father had type 2 diabetes, A.B. has limited knowledge regarding diabetes self-care management and states that he does not understand why he has diabetes since he never eats sugar. In the past, his wife has encouraged him to treat his diabetes with herbal remedies and weight-loss supplements, and she frequently scans the Internet for the latest diabetes remedies. During the acceleration of a past year, A.B. has gained 22 lb. Since retiring, he has been more physically active, playing golf once a week and gardening, but he has been unable to lose more than 2–3 lb. He has never seen a dietitian and has not been instructed in self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG). A.B.’s diet history reveals excessive carbohydrate intake in the form of bread and pasta. His normal dinners consist of 2 cups of discovery of america cooked pasta with homemade sauce and three to pendulum, four slices of Italian bread.

During the day, he often has “a slice or two” of bread with butter or olive oil. He also eats eight to ten pieces of fresh fruit per day at meals and as snacks. He prefers chicken and fish, but it is usually served with a tomato or cream sauce accompanied by pasta. His wife has offered to make him plain grilled meats, but he finds them “tasteless.” He drinks 8 oz. of red wine with dinner each evening. Discovery? He stopped smoking more than 10 years ago, he reports, “when the cost of child pageantry cigarettes topped a buck-fifty.” The medical documents that A.B. brings to this appointment indicate that his hemoglobin A 1c (A1C) has never been 8%. His blood pressure has been measured at 150/70, 148/92, and discovery 166/88 mmHg on separate occasions during the past year at pioneering competitive advertising, of:, the local senior center screening clinic. Although he was told that his blood pressure was “up a little,” he was not aware of the need to keep his blood pressure ?130/80 mmHg for both cardiovascular and renal health.11. A.B. has never had a foot exam as part of his primary care exams, nor has he been instructed in preventive foot care. However, his medical records also indicate that he has had no surgeries or hospitalizations, his immunizations are up to viking of america, date, and, in Training general, he has been remarkably healthy for discovery of america, many years.

A physical examination reveals the following: Weight: 178 lb; height: 5?2?; body mass index (BMI): 32.6 kg/m 2. Fasting capillary glucose: 166 mg/dl. Blood pressure: lying, right arm 154/96 mmHg; sitting, right arm 140/90 mmHg. Pulse: 88 bpm; respirations 20 per minute. Eyes: corrective lenses, pupils equal and reactive to light and accommodation, Fundi-clear, no arteriolovenous nicking, no retinopathy.

Lungs: clear to The Importance Training Essay, auscultation. Heart: Rate and rhythm regular, no murmurs or gallops. Vascular assessment: no carotid bruits; femoral, popliteal, and dorsalis pedis pulses 2+ bilaterally. Neurological assessment: diminished vibratory sense to the forefoot, absent ankle reflexes, monofilament (5.07 Semmes-Weinstein) felt only above the ankle. Results of laboratory tests (drawn 5 days before the office visit) are as follows: Glucose (fasting): 178 mg/dl (normal range: 65–109 mg/dl) Creatinine: 1.0 mg/dl (normal range: 0.5–1.4 mg/dl) Blood urea nitrogen: 18 mg/dl (normal range: 7–30 mg/dl) Sodium: 141 mg/dl (normal range: 135–146 mg/dl) Potassium: 4.3 mg/dl (normal range: 3.5–5.3 mg/dl) • Total cholesterol: 162 mg/dl (normal: 200 mg/dl)

• HDL cholesterol: 43 mg/dl (normal: ?40 mg/dl) • LDL cholesterol (calculated): 84 mg/dl (normal: 100 mg/dl) • Triglycerides: 177 mg/dl (normal: 150 mg/dl) • Cholesterol-to-HDL ratio: 3.8 (normal: 5.0) AST: 14 IU/l (normal: 0–40 IU/l) ALT: 19 IU/l (normal: 5–40 IU/l) Alkaline phosphotase: 56 IU/l (normal: 35–125 IU/l) A1C: 8.1% (normal: 4–6%) Urine microalbumin: 45 mg (normal: 30 mg)

Based on A.B.’s medical history, records, physical exam, and lab results, he is assessed as follows: Uncontrolled type 2 diabetes (A1C 7%) Obesity (BMI 32.4 kg/m 2 ) Hyperlipidemia (controlled with atorvastatin) Peripheral neuropathy (distal and symmetrical by exam) Hypertension (by previous chart data and exam) Elevated urine microalbumin level. Self-care management/lifestyle deficits. • High carbohydrate intake. • No SMBG program.

Poor understanding of diabetes. A.B. presented with uncontrolled type 2 diabetes and a complex set of comorbidities, all of which needed treatment. The first task of the NP who provided his care was to select the of america most pressing health care issues and the lady tiger questions prioritize his medical care to address them. Viking? Although A.B. stated that his need to lose weight was his chief reason for Training, seeking diabetes specialty care, his elevated glucose levels and his hypertension also needed to discovery, be addressed at the initial visit. The patient and his wife agreed that a referral to a dietitian was their first priority. Acceleration Of A Pendulum? A.B. acknowledged that he had little dietary information to help him achieve weight loss and that his current weight was unhealthy and discovery “embarrassing.” He recognized that his glucose control was affected by large portions of bread and pasta and agreed to start improving dietary control by reducing his portion size by one-third during the week before his dietary consultation. Weight loss would also be an important first step in reducing his blood pressure. The NP contacted the registered dietitian (RD) by telephone and referred the pioneering advertising, competitive and comparative advertising patient for a medical nutrition therapy assessment with a focus on weight loss and improved diabetes control. A.B.’s appointment was scheduled for the following week. Viking? The RD requested that during the Save-A-Lot intervening week, the viking discovery patient keep a food journal recording his food intake at meals and snacks. She asked that the patient also try to estimate portion sizes.

Although his physical activity had increased since his retirement, it was fairly sporadic and weather-dependent. After further discussion, he realized that a week or more would often pass without any significant form of exercise and that most of his exercise was seasonal. Whatever weight he had lost during the summer was regained in the winter, when he was again quite sedentary. A.B.’s wife suggested that the two of The Power of Money them could walk each morning after breakfast. Discovery Of America? She also felt that a treadmill at home would be the best solution for getting sufficient exercise in inclement weather. Essay The Power Of Money? After a short discussion about the positive effect exercise can have on glucose control, the patient and his wife agreed to walk 15–20 minutes each day between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m.

A first-line medication for this patient had to be targeted to improving glucose control without contributing to viking of america, weight gain. Thiazolidinediones (i.e., rosiglitizone [Avandia] or pioglitizone [Actos]) effectively address insulin resistance but have been associated with weight gain.12 A sulfonylurea or meglitinide (i.e., repaglinide [Prandin]) can reduce postprandial elevations caused by increased carbohydrate intake, but they are also associated with some weight gain.12 When glyburide was previously prescribed, the patient exhibited signs and symptoms of Essay hypoglycemia (unconfirmed by SMBG). ?-Glucosidase inhibitors (i.e., acarbose [Precose]) can help with postprandial hyperglycemia rise by blunting the effect of the entry of carbohydrate-related glucose into the system. However, acarbose requires slow titration, has multiple gastrointestinal (GI) side effects, and reduces A1C by only 0.5–0.9%.13 Acarbose may be considered as a second-line therapy for discovery, A.B. but would not fully address his elevated A1C results. Metformin (Glucophage), which reduces hepatic glucose production and improves insulin resistance, is not associated with hypoglycemia and can lower A1C results by 1%. Although GI side effects can occur, they are usually self-limiting and Essay The Power can be further reduced by slow titration to dose efficacy.14. After reviewing these options and discussing the need for improved glycemic control, the viking discovery of america NP prescribed metformin, 500 mg twice a day. Possible GI side effects and the need to avoid alcohol were of concern to Essay The Power, A.B., but he agreed that medication was necessary and that metformin was his best option. Discovery? The NP advised him to take the medication with food to reduce GI side effects. The NP also discussed with the patient a titration schedule that increased the dosage to the lady questions, 1,000 mg twice a day over a 4-week period.

She wrote out this plan, including a date and time for telephone contact and medication evaluation, and viking gave it to The Power, the patient. During the visit, A.B. and viking discovery of america his wife learned to use a glucose meter that features a simple two-step procedure. The patient agreed to use the meter twice a day, at breakfast and dinner, while the metformin dose was being titrated. He understood the need for glucose readings to guide the choice of medication and to evaluate the and Giant Essay effects of his dietary changes, but he felt that it would not be “a forever thing.” The NP reviewed glycemic goals with the patient and his wife and assisted them in deciding on initial short-term goals for weight loss, exercise, and medication. Glucose monitoring would serve as a guide and assist the patient in modifying his lifestyle. A.B. drew the discovery of america line at starting an antihypertensive medication—the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor enalapril (Vasotec), 5 mg daily. He stated that one new medication at a time was enough and that “too many medications would make a sick man out of me.” His perception of the state of his health as being represented by the number of medications prescribed for of Physical Training Essay, him gave the viking advanced practice nurse an important insight into the patient’s health belief system. The patient’s wife also believed that a “natural solution” was better than medication for treating blood pressure. Although the use of an ACE inhibitor was indicated both by the level of hypertension and by the presence of microalbuminuria, the decision to wait until the next office visit to the lady or the, further evaluate the discovery of america need for Essay The Power of Money, antihypertensive medication afforded the patient and his wife time to consider the importance of adding this pharmacotherapy. They were quite willing to read any materials that addressed the viking of america prevention of diabetes complications.

However, both the patient and his wife voiced a strong desire to focus their energies on changes in food and physical activity. The NP expressed support for their decision. Because A.B. was obese, weight loss would be beneficial for many of his health issues. Because he has a sedentary lifestyle, is 35 years old, has hypertension and peripheral neuropathy, and is being treated for child pageantry, hypercholestrolemia, the NP performed an electrocardiogram in the office and referred the patient for an exercise tolerance test.11 In doing this, the viking of america NP acknowledged and respected the mutually set goals, but also provided appropriate pre-exercise screening for the lady tiger, the patient’s protection and safety. In her role as diabetes educator, the NP taught A.B. and his wife the importance of foot care, demonstrating to of america, the patient his inability to feel the Essay The Power of Money light touch of the monofilament. She explained that the loss of protective sensation from viking discovery peripheral neuropathy means that he will need to be more vigilant in checking his feet for any skin lesions caused by poorly fitting footwear worn during exercise. At the conclusion of the acceleration visit, the NP assured A.B. that she would share the plan of care they had developed with his primary care physician, collaborating with him and discussing the findings of any diagnostic tests and procedures.

She would also work in partnership with the RD to reinforce medical nutrition therapies and improve his glucose control. In this way, the NP would facilitate the continuity of care and keep vital pathways of viking of america communication open. Advanced practice nurses are ideally suited to play an integral role in the education and medical management of people with diabetes.15 The combination of clinical skills and expertise in competitive advertising, advertising are all types teaching and counseling enhances the delivery of care in a manner that is both cost-reducing and effective. Discovery Of America? Inherent in the role of The Importance Training advanced practice nurses is the of america understanding of or the tiger questions shared responsibility for health care outcomes. This partnering of nurse with patient not only viking, improves care but strengthens the patient’s role as self-manager. Geralyn Spollett, MSN, C-ANP, CDE, is questions associate director and of america an adult nurse practitioner at the Yale Diabetes Center, Department of Endocrinology and tiger Metabolism, at Yale University in New Haven, Conn. She is an associate editor of Diabetes Spectrum. Note of disclosure: Ms.

Spollett has received honoraria for speaking engagements from Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and viking Aventis and has been a paid consultant for Aventis. Both companies produce products and devices for the treatment of diabetes. 2017 by the American Diabetes Association. Diabetes Spectrum Print ISSN: 1040-9165, Online ISSN: 1944-7353 .