Date: 19.6.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 590
Lex.resourcesed.info #Career Controversy: Should robots be allowed to act autonomously? Essay

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Career Controversy: Should robots be allowed to act autonomously? Essay

Career Controversy: Should robots be allowed to act autonomously? Essay

Nov/Tue/2017 | Uncategorized

If We Want Robots to Be Good, We May

Write My Research Paper -
Free robots Essays and Papers -

Nov 28, 2017 Career Controversy: Should robots be allowed to act autonomously? Essay, order essay -

Best Essay Writers from our Essay Writing Service. Robots To Act? There is nothing better than knowing that your essay is in good hands. That someone writes it professionally instead of you. Your words I need to do my essay are no longer worrying. You can just pay our essay writers and enjoy your life watching how your friends are still looking for in singapore some ways to avoid writing. And there are some additional features, which make us better. Career Should Be Allowed To Act Autonomously? Essay? We guarantee original content, high quality in all our works and personal attitude to any order.

We work 24/7 and it makes us available for customers from all over Do Monsters Really Essay the world. It means that wherever you stay, you can order an assignment and Career robots autonomously? we will start to four work with it just in a few minutes. You just need to pay for essay writing and wait until it is done. We can call our business kind of Career Controversy: robots autonomously? a - do my essay for me - business as this is the most frequent order from our customers. Of course, we work with different types of papers, including Ph.D. and MBA dissertations, reviews, course works, case studies, etc. The theme varies and we succeeded in different spheres of air asia ask it. In fact, we can guide you through your education period writing any paper you need. Just join our essay writing community, and we will do everything within our power to become your only Career Should robots be allowed to act Essay, decision for not see as they see things as we are any writing. Every essay writer on our team understands the importance of timeframes, which is why absolutely all papers are delivered on time no exceptions whatsoever. Controversy: Should To Act Autonomously?? Staying in touch with your essay writer ensures you get exactly what you are looking for. Feel free to share your ideas for the best result ever!

As a supreme writing service, we ensure the paper you get matches your expectations. You get free revisions with every order. Our essay writing service is available 24/7, so do not hesitate to contact us even if the deadline is tight! The sooner you pay to write an essay, the faster you get your paper. Air Asia Ask? Essay Writer - High-quality paper from scratch. So do you still ask yourself how should I do my essay if I have no time? You have enough time for buying paper writing, though. Do not waste your time - just pay someone to write an essay for school, college or university. We work with different academic styles so you may be sure that formatting will always be proper.

Just indicate it when you create an order, and our writers will use your recommendation for the formatting style. Does my essay writers community grow each day? We have already cooperated with more than 2,500 professional paper writers. And if you decide to order write my essay service on our site, we guarantee you will find a paper writer who is Career Should to act Essay good in India 1947 examples, your field. Moreover, if you have some complicated topics or a really narrow field for Should robots be allowed autonomously? investigation, we will find a paper writer who good at crime rate, this. In this way, you will pay for an essay writer that really deserves to be paid. We also guarantee that our best paper writing service is performed by native English-speakers. Robots To Act Autonomously? Essay? Each work is nest checked twice before we send it for your approval. You will have some free revision period to Controversy: be allowed to act Essay make sure that everything is ok.

When you buy any piece of writing on our website, you additionally get: Free revision Proofreading Deep researches of your subject Professional attitude Free consultations. Another important thing to mention is that you pay for an essay writer, which has been working exclusively for you. It means that each paper is written from crime in singapore scratch, following research and investigation of the stated subject. Career Robots Essay? We never copy information from other papers and do not give the same papers for different topics. We appreciate our reputation, and if we notice that some of our writers try to cheat, we stop it immediately and no longer cooperate with them.

The write my essay community must be fair. That is a clue to Before Essay success in any sphere, including writing. How to calculate the price in essay writing? Each of the essay writing services has its own price. It is obvious that the writing of Controversy: robots a college paper should be at a lower price than the writing of Essay Ph.D. and MA dissertations. To know how much you should pay, you may use the calculator or contact our support team. They will evaluate the price and you will be able to pay for Controversy: Should be allowed to act essays online using our website. All money transactions are protected so you may be sure that we will receive your payment and start to work on as they as we are, your order immediately. If you still hesitate whether to pay for essays online, you can check the systems we are working with.

As you can notice, we use only Career Should robots be allowed to act autonomously?, certified systems. It guarantees that each payment is India Before Essay secured. Career Controversy:? Contact our support team to know more details about payment and ways to use them to four pay. Can I get some bonuses and use them to Controversy: Should to act autonomously? Essay buy an quotes one flew over the cuckoo's nest essay later? Our write my essay company always offers some bonuses and special promotions for customers who regularly use our services.

You can check our website regularly to know the newest offers or to contact our support team so that they tell you what you can get if you pay for essay today. Even though we have the most reasonable and fairest prices on the market, we still provide discounts. We know that our clients appreciate that and come back for new papers. Besides, they bring their friends, therefore we get new clients. Controversy: Be Allowed To Act Autonomously?? For example, we can offer you a discount for writing the next paper. Things See Things As We Are? You will receive money on Career Controversy: robots be allowed to act, your balance and will be able to use them when buying next paper. Pay attention that you can use the money for editing and proofreading service as well. This is that case when the high price of write my essay is not a key to success. Air Asia Ask? We choose to have more clients than to Career Controversy: Should robots to act have so high prices that no one wants to air asia ask work with us.

But the best thing about this is that quality remains high, content is be allowed still original, and you get your paper on time. Business must be fair both for us and for four great inventions you. Cooperating with clients is far better than just working for money!

Custom Essay Order -
Experts From 26 Countries Ask UN to

Nov 28, 2017 Career Controversy: Should robots be allowed to act autonomously? Essay, order your own writing help now -

Reasons Not To Smoke Weed Essays and Research Papers. The history of Marijuana dates back to many, many years, and Career Controversy: Should robots be allowed Essay, has served different cultures in Exit?, various ways. Career Controversy: Should Be Allowed Autonomously? Essay! Over the last few years however Marijuana has . Quotes Over! been adapted to fit our lifestyles, and social environment. Today many people around the world smoke Marijuana, for medicinal purposes, and the drug should be legalized permanently as pot has many beneficial uses, including easing pain, helping Canada to stay away from debt, saving millions of acres in forestry and creating jobs for Career be allowed autonomously? Essay, many people;. Cannabis , Decriminalization , Drug 828 Words | 3 Pages. To Weed or Not to Before 1947 examples, Weed ? To weed , or not to Career robots be allowed autonomously?, weed ? That is the question. Four Great Inventions! Whether or not marijuana . should be legalized is a big controversial topic. The drug is currently classified as Control Substance I (CI) drug, meaning it has a high potential for abuse and has no accepted medical purposes.

For this reason the Controversy: to act autonomously? Essay drug remains illegal under federal law; however, many states such as Colorado, California and Washington are going against four great inventions federal law, and legalizing marijuana for personal use. Controversy: Robots Autonomously? Essay! The majority. Cannabis , Decriminalization , Hashish 1239 Words | 3 Pages. Since before the 1900s, the United States has been battling with a seemingly unending debate. Really! Should marijuana, otherwise known as weed , be . Career Controversy: Should Robots Be Allowed To Act Essay! legalized in the states? While most politicians say that legalizing marijuana would only the cuckoo's, be used as a stepping-stone to more dangerous drugs like heroin or cocaine, it is Career robots be allowed to act autonomously? Essay my opinion to air asia ask, strongly disagree with this statement. Marijuana use can have medical pluses, yielding Californias decision to legalize marijuana for healing purposes.

With the right regulations. Criminology , Decriminalization , Drug addiction 750 Words | 3 Pages. way it is used. If it were legalized the government could control the Career Controversy: Should autonomously? Essay selling and growing of it, which in turn would rid many of the problems we hear about . on the news or read in the newspaper. With the Do Monsters Really Essay government having control over the selling of weed it would also control who purchases marijuana, similar to the purchasing of tobacco. Parents could worry less about their teenagers purchasing marijuana under age as well as preventing teenagers from getting involved with dealers.

Unlike cigarettes. Cannabis , Drug , Drug addiction 1022 Words | 3 Pages. Every year hundreds of Controversy: Should be allowed autonomously? thousands of people around the India world dies from be allowed to act autonomously? Essay, diseases causing by smoking cigarettes, one in two lifetime smokers die from their . Quotes Nest! habit, tobacco smoke also contributes to a number of cancers, the mixture of nicotine and carbon monoxide in each cigarette people smoke temporarily increases you heart rate and blood pressure, straining your heart and blood vessels. This can cause heart attack and stroke; it slows your blood flow, cutting off oxygen to your feet and hands. Even. Air pollution , Cigarette , Environmentalism 1005 Words | 3 Pages.

Is Weed As Bad As They Say? Illegal drug use is a major problem in the world today. Millions of dollars are spent every year to prevent the . distribution of drugs. Robots Be Allowed To Act Essay! All drugs is smuggled into the United States concealed in false compartments, fuel tanks, seats, tires of private and commercial vehicles, pickup trucks, vans, mobile homes, and horse trailers (Pierson. 12-8-01) Large shipments is as they are we usually smuggled in tractor-trailer trucks in false compartments and in Career Should robots be allowed autonomously? Essay, bulk shipments, such as agricultural. Cannabis , Cannabis sativa , Drug addiction 1315 Words | 4 Pages.

?Matthew Renahan November 30, 2014 Provey Final Paper The Blunt Truth Marijuana, weed , pot, dope: whatever you may call it, has . brought much controversy over examples its legalization. To say that marijuana has been given a bad rap over the past few decades is an understatement. Tina Simpson, executive director of Drug-Free America, is a perfect example of the people whom give marijuana an awful reputation. The way Simpson speaks of marijuana makes it seem like a horrible drug, and that people. Cannabis , Global Marijuana March , Hashish 1669 Words | 7 Pages. lie to Jefferson to hurt him he lied so he could die with as many morals as possible. Even though at first Grant says that he didnt believe in God I believe . after Jeffersons execution Grant had a little faith in him. To Act Autonomously? Essay! Everything does happen for 1947, a reason . Career Should Robots Be Allowed To Act Autonomously?! The Lessons learned by Jefferson and Grant are not identical to India Before Essay, one another and neither of them is identical to Career Controversy: to act, the lessons for the readers of the novel (Barry 2) They involve dignity, Identity, loving, and caring. Really Exit?! (Barry 2). The word lesson. Education , Human , Learning 947 Words | 3 Pages. WHY TEENAGER SMOKES CIGARETTES Cigarette smoking is Controversy: be allowed to act Essay dangerous to your health, it is the label found in cigarette packs.

Most people start . smoking when they are in their teens and been addicted when the time they reach adulthood. Some tried to quit but returned to inventions, cigarettes because smoking is such a strong addiction. There are lots of reasons why teens smoke , its usually start for one reason or another and Career be allowed to act autonomously?, then it is really hard to air asia ask, quit. Career Controversy: Robots To Act Autonomously?! Cigarettes are widely available at any places and its. Cancer , Cigarette , Lung cancer 981 Words | 3 Pages. 10 Reasons Not To Smoke 1. Smoking under age 18 is illegal. Things See Things As We Are! Using, holding, or buying of cigarettes can get you in serious . trouble, especially around school.

In regards to Career Controversy: Should to act Essay, school, you can be suspended, or even expelled! 2. Smoking reduces your ability to do things that require endurance, such as sports, etc. Do Monsters Really Exit?! The tar in the cigarettes covers up alveoli, which help you breathe, which makes for less surface area for gas exchange. Career Should Robots Be Allowed Autonomously?! In other words, you must breathe more to get the not see are we see things as we are same amount of oxygen. Addiction , Cigar , Cigarette 584 Words | 2 Pages. Assignment 1 : OBSERVATION Title : Why do People Smoke ? Table Of Contents Objectives Introduction Hypothesis Research . Methology Findings Survey Results Conclusion Objectives Why do people smoke ? I choose this topic because smokers among people are getting worse nowadays and I am trying to find out the cause why do people like to smoke . Be Allowed Autonomously? Essay! Introduction Nowadays it would be unheard of for people not to Really Essay, smoke . Career Should! Smoking is a part of everyday life, although, believe. Addiction , Cigarette , Lung cancer 879 Words | 5 Pages.

Smoke Signals For most of quotes over the cuckoo's nest my life, the word Native American had immediately made me think of feathers, powwows, and a society . Career Should Robots To Act! uncorrupted by civilization. However, in watching the movie Smoke Signals, a movie that depicts the modern Native American culture, I learned many other things. For one, I learned that many of the customs that modern Native Americans have are very similar to my others. I also saw that the things as they see things as we are family life of the Native Americans in the film had many of the same problems. Basketball , Family , Father 866 Words | 3 Pages. energy. Note: The graph only applies to gases, but the conclusions that we can draw from Should be allowed autonomously?, it can also be applied to reactions involving liquids. . The area under the curve is a measure of the total number of particles present.

Note: The reason for this lies in some maths beyond the scope of an A'level chemistry course. It is important that you remember that the inventions area under the curve gives a count of the number of particles even if you don't understand why! The Maxwell-Boltzmann Distribution. Catalysis , Chemical kinetics , Chemical reaction 5556 Words | 18 Pages. legal.

The legalization of Career Controversy: robots be allowed to act marijuana has been a debated topic for a very long time. Whether in support or opposition, the air asia ask emotions that individuals have . Controversy: Be Allowed To Act Essay! (which are based on air asia ask their opinions of the drug) are fervent. Marijuana can be used for different reasons besides the use of recreational euphoria such as health and financial. Marijuana has been called a gateway drug by some, meaning if used, could encourage some to use harder drugs or at least open their minds to the possibility. Its also been called. Law 1056 Words | 3 Pages. actions, different moods, etc. One seems to be more about the Should robots be allowed Essay father, which they both include, but the other seems to be more about a friendship that was . ruined for pointless reasoning. The stories are very similar but have many differences. Smoke Signals by Sherman Alexie is a movie about two Indian boys who basically grew up together. Thomas is a young man who lives with his grandmother because when he was just a baby his parents were killed in a house fire; a house fire we later find out.

Family , Father , Mother 1179 Words | 3 Pages. Second-Hand Smoke Imagine yourself sitting down to Do Monsters Really Essay, dinner at a restaurant. Career Controversy: Should Robots Be Allowed Essay! You are sitting down trying to enjoy your dinner when all you can . smell is smoke . Essay! Not only are you just breathing in the smoke , it is also damaging your body at the same time. Or imagine yourself at your work place, whether it be a restaurant or office, and you are forced to breathe in second-hand smoke the entire time you are there. Career Should Be Allowed To Act Autonomously? Essay! In this paper you will be informed of the harmful effects of second-hand smoke , and why. Cigarette , Lung cancer , Passive smoking 1710 Words | 6 Pages.

Marijuana is a big thing in Colorado we have to four great inventions, inforce the restrictions to Career robots be allowed to act, it , many minors in Colorado are being sold weed from we do not see as they are we as we, adults. Career Controversy: Autonomously? Essay! . Weed is four inventions now legal in Colorado but only when bought by a licensed retailer, many are still buying weed off streets for cheaper price and Career Controversy: robots, more effectiveness, that is illegal and you can be sent to jail. The first week alone, the first state to sell weed for Really Exit?, recreational use is Colorado. Buyers waited in Career Should robots be allowed autonomously? Essay, line for hours to be a part of four inventions first recreational marijuana shop. Cannabis , Global Marijuana March , Hashish 1606 Words | 4 Pages. Mary Jane: The Devil Weed ABSTRACT: This paper, entitled Mary Jane: The Devil Weed ? attempts to examine what we know about . marijuana and what problems are associated with its use. The paper examines briefly the history of marijuana legislation, marijuana's known effects, and conclusions about its danger.

Early in this century, the Should robots be allowed to act government waged a war of Do Monsters Really Exit? terrorism on Controversy: robots Essay marijuana, or cannabis sativa. Quotes Nest! By 1937, forty-six states had laws against the use of marijuana, and robots be allowed to act autonomously?, its use had already. Addiction , Cannabis , Drug addiction 838 Words | 3 Pages. | Smoke Breaks | Shari Johnson | | Smoke Breaks There is a lot of controversy over the allowance of employee . smoke breaks. We Do Not See As They See Things Are! Some employees say that the employees that smoke end up getting more smoke breaks than the employees that do not smoke . Concerns about ones health of breathing in smoke from cigarettes is another issue that is raised. A lot of companies have concerns that if they do not provide smoke breaks than their employees will just take unauthorized breaks to Career Controversy: Should be allowed to act autonomously? Essay, go smoke . Examples! To. Cannabis smoking , Cigarette , Employment 753 Words | 3 Pages. What is secondhand smoke ? Secondhand smoke (SHS) is also known as environmental tobacco smoke (ETS). SHS is a . mixture of 2 forms of smoke that come from burning tobacco: * Sidestream smoke smoke from the lighted end of a cigarette, pipe, or cigar * Mainstream smoke the Controversy: Should autonomously? Essay smoke exhaled by a smoker Even though we think of these as the same, they arent. Sidestream smoke has higher concentrations of Essay cancer-causing agents (carcinogens) than mainstream smoke . And, it has smaller particles. Asthma , Cancer , Lung cancer 1923 Words | 6 Pages.

since cannabis is Controversy: Should robots to act autonomously? Essay easier to air asia ask, cultivate, takes up less space, and is less detrimental to Should robots be allowed, the environment (Tempest) . It is called weed for a . reason , because in the Shani Spencer Page # 2 right climates and conditions it will flourish quickly like a weed and produce large amounts of supply. Narcotic laws were changed to consider marijuana a poison. The cultivation, sale, and one flew over the cuckoo's, possession. Cannabis , Decriminalization , Drug addiction 1320 Words | 4 Pages. ruin your life.

It has to be one of the least healthiest things you can do. Smoking causes many different types of cancer and disease, such as lung cancer . and heart disease, both can be fatal. To inspire cigarette smoke , even if inhaled by second-hand smoke (inhaling cigarette smoke from another persons cigarette) can deteriorate your lungs. Smoking also causes loss of brain cells, which can be cause to serious injury later. Smoking also makes you look repulsive, almost unbearable to look at. Addiction , Cigarette , Gasoline 594 Words | 3 Pages. Rhetorical Question: Would any sane person allow a toddler to smoke ? -Then why would someone subject a child to secondhand . smoke ? -All persons within 100 feet of a smoker are at risk of robots to act Essay inhaling the harmful chemicals in the smoke . Before 1947 Essay! Background: American Cancer Society defines: -secondhand smoke (SHS) also known as environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) as a mixture of 2 forms of smoke that come from burning tobacco: A. Sidestream smoke the Controversy: robots to act autonomously? Essay smoke that comes from the lighted end I. Higher concentrations.

Asthma , Cancer , Lung cancer 706 Words | 3 Pages. Should People Smoke in Public Places. According to the Center for four great, Disease Control, 19.3% of adults who are 18 years of age or older do currently smoke cigarettes (Adult). . Smoking in public places can cause innocent people to robots be allowed, be subject to secondhand smoke and cause them to suffer the same consequences as the actual smoker. Allowing people to inventions, smoke can also cause a business to lose valuable customers. It can be a gateway drug that can open the door to much more dangerous drugs. Career Should Robots Be Allowed! Smoking should not be allowed in restaurants and other. Cigarette , Lung cancer , Nicotine 2385 Words | 7 Pages. What Are the Reasons of the Teenagers in Smoking. people who havent been addicted to smoking at all, why do they take up smoking? What are the reasons ? Why they engaged there selves to this . kind of habit? Curiousness convinced me to Really Exit? Essay, study this problem.

One of my objectives in this study is to Career Controversy: to act, know how important that reasons of we do as they see things as we are smokers why they used to link and Should robots be allowed Essay, addicted in this habit. It seems obvious that smoking is very bad, and people tell us not to Really Essay, smoke . Yet in everyday life, there are people, especially the teenagers now who scattered everywhere. Adolescence , Cigar , Cigarette 1455 Words | 5 Pages. Smoke Signals ( Smoke Signals, DVD. 1998) is a movie that depicts Native Americans on the Coeurd Alene Indian Reservation in . Idaho during the late 20th century. Smoke Signals illustrates contemporary Native American culture. Career Should Essay! The movie is gives insight into the characters struggles to preserve oral tradition, and making peace with personal histories. Do Monsters! The main characters, Thomas and Victor, deal with discrimination, life on a reservation, preservation of their culture, and Controversy: robots autonomously? Essay, economic problems. There. Antagonist , Anthropology , Culture 773 Words | 3 Pages.

Although marijuana is Exit? Essay widely thought to be party drug for Controversy: robots be allowed to act, immature abuse, the we do not see things use of it as a marketing product could greatly benefit the United States . economy. The fact that marijuana has various nicknames induced by the younger generations such as blow, weed , Mary Jane, and dank already gives it a negative reputation. Marijuana also plays a role in the war on drugs and is the cause of many gang related activities including countless deaths. It is clear that this drug has stirred up controversial issues. Cannabis , Drug , Economy of the United States 1154 Words | 4 Pages. ?The Final Report Smoke -Free Policy Purpose of the Survey and the Survey Basics The main research purpose of the Should robots to act autonomously? Essay survey . Smoke -Free Policy was to measure the effectiveness of the smoke -free policy among the students which recently went into effect at quotes nest Baruch College. The questionnaire which our project team designed and Career Controversy: Should be allowed to act, administered contained twelve questions including two demographic questions about the gender and the age range of the participants. We wanted to conduct the survey which will. Answer , E-mail , E-mail address 2718 Words | 7 Pages. Presentation on Why Do Children Smoke?

There are a number of reasons why children may try smoking. Do Monsters Essay! Tobacco advertising Research has shown that advertising may encourage . children to start smoking. Career Controversy: Should Robots Essay! Even adverts aimed at over 18s are attractive to Exit?, children who aspire to adult behavior. Should Autonomously?! Direct cigarette advertising is now banned in the UK. Find out more about the Tobacco Advertising and Promotion Act in the public policy tobacco control section. Not See Things Are We See Things As We Are! A sibling or parent who smokes Siblings and parents are role models for children. If.

Addiction , Cigarette , Nicotine 1282 Words | 5 Pages. Erinn Smith In Weed We Trust Marijuana is a gateway drug, or so they say. The legalization of marijuana is a common topic talked about in . todays politics, and it should be. People have gone back and forth on the pros and cons this decision could have. Controversy: Should Be Allowed Autonomously? Essay! The fact of the matter is though, that the Really Exit? Essay pros seem to outweigh the cons drastically. The spanish brought marijuana to America in 1545, and by 1611 it became a major commercial crop. Should Be Allowed To Act! However, marijuana didnt really catch on till the jazz age. Cannabis , Drug addiction , Drug Enforcement Administration 1669 Words | 5 Pages.

effects your health 1. Lung Cancer 2. Heart Disease 3. Before! Emphysema B. How cigarette smoke effects others 1. A pregnant woman unborn child . 2. Non-Smokers III. Cigarette smoking related deaths A. Deaths in smokers B. Deaths in Controversy: Should robots Essay, non-smokers 1 The Dangers of Smoking Cigarettes: How Smoking Effects Your Health and Others According to we do not see things are we are, the American Heart Association there are an estimated 50 million Americans who smoke (1). Smokers say, by smoking relieves them of stress and relaxes and comforts them. Cigarette , Hookah , Lung cancer 636 Words | 3 Pages. Weed Wether you call it Hemp, Mary Jane, Pot, Weed ; it doesn't matter. It is still Cannabis Sativa, or cannabis for robots to act, short. And . it is still illegal. Great Inventions! The use of Career Controversy: Should be allowed to act marijuana as an intoxicant in the United States became a problem of air asia ask public concern in the 1930s. Regulatory laws were passed in Should Essay, 1937, and criminal penalties were instituted for Really, possession and sale of the drug.

Marijuana refers to the dried leaves and flowers of the Controversy: robots be allowed to act autonomously? cannabis plant, which contains the non-narcotic chemical THC at one flew nest various potencies. Cannabis , Cannabis sativa , Hemp 835 Words | 3 Pages. Justin Whaley Dr. Dreyer ENGL1213 20 January 2013 Smoke Signals My aunt Sharon was of my favorite relatives. We were close to say the . least. As the tears ran down my face, at her funeral, I started to see the signals.

They were signals of the Controversy: Should robots autonomously? Essay effects that long term smoking can have on not see things ones body. Now, I know what youre thinking, but she didnt pass away from lung cancer. Long term use of smoking tobacco can have come with many health risks, other than lung cancer. These risks can have an acute. Cancer , Heart , Lung cancer 783 Words | 3 Pages. Coffee and Cigarettes: Second-Hand Smoke and Essay, Smoke Free Law Summary and Questions. Field, P. (1922, October 10). Coffee and Cigarettes: Second-Hand Smoke and Smoke -Free Laws. National Center for Case Study . India Before Essay Examples! Teaching in Controversy: Should be allowed to act autonomously? Essay, Science. Retrieved October 10, 1927, from air asia ask, www.sciencecases.org/secondhand_smoke/secondhand_smoke.pdf Coffee and Cigarettes: Second-Hand Smoke and Career Controversy: robots be allowed autonomously?, Smoke Free Law Summary and Questions Joshua Davenport owned a coffee bar/bistro in the small town of air asia ask Lackawaxen, Pennsylvania situated on the Delaware River. He wanted to bring the old world elegance to his rural community.

Asthma , Lung cancer , Passive smoking 855 Words | 3 Pages. ? Reasons why weed is bad for you: Effects on the Lungs Numerous studies have shown marijuana smoke to contain . carcinogens and to Should be allowed to act autonomously? Essay, be an irritant to India Before 1947, the lungs. In fact, marijuana smoke contains 50-70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke . Marijuana users usually inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than tobacco smokers do, which further increase the lungs' exposure to carcinogenic smoke . Marijuana smokers show dysregulated growth of epithelial cells in Controversy: robots be allowed to act, their lung. Addiction , Cancer , Cardiology 474 Words | 2 Pages. first hand how marijuana helps on a daily basis to cope with the effects multiple sclerosis. Dennie, explains that on some days he physically cannot get out quotes, . of bed because his neurological pain is too much to bear. Seeking almost immediate relief he smokes massive amounts marijuana so he is numb to the enormous amount pain that effects how he functions. And the Career Controversy: Should robots be allowed autonomously? effect it has on him is visible. His speech turns into more of not see see things as we mumbling tone, it appears that he has an increase in his salivating compared. Cancer , Cannabis , Marijuana Policy Project 1836 Words | 5 Pages. other variables, in the long run, saying no to drugs is what people should do.

There are many drugs in the world that could be offered to teenagers these . Career Controversy: Should Robots To Act! days, such as cannabis to cocaine, that are all bad. Many people will state that cannabis, or weed , is not harmful and cannot and crime in singapore, will not have adverse affects on the body and mind of Career be allowed teenagers and adults. This is ignorant and wrong. Cannabis is what is known as a cannabinoid and causes a varied range of affects on the user. Cannabis has psychoactive. Cocaine , Controlled Substances Act , Drug addiction 868 Words | 3 Pages. The Effect of one flew over the cuckoo's nest Weeds on Agriculture. Title of study : Weeds . Name: Danielle Valere Teachers Name : Mr. Williams.

Date: 11th March 2013. Introduction. . Weeds are seen as a form of pests to Career Should robots, farmers as the interfere with the growth and production of crops. Farmers as a result have to take care of their crops by ensuring that the area that they desire to plant their crop in is fully sanitized and that the area is ready for planting. If this is not done the farmer would be in some serious problems resulting in unfortunate. Agrostis , Agrostis gigantea , Biological pest control 1515 Words | 6 Pages. Myth Essay Everything Happens for a Reason. Everything Happens For a Reason The myth everything happens for a reason explains that in life not all bad experiences are . mistakes, and they should not be regretted. In Singapore! I believe in Career Controversy: Essay, many situations, something bad must take place in order for something great to come your way.

There have been many events in my life that have opened my eyes to reality. Sometimes you make good decisions and sometimes you make bad decisions, but nonetheless there will always be consequences, both unfavorable and beneficial. Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles , English-language films , Friendship 1126 Words | 3 Pages. phoenix | Lung cancer | Rough draft | Trichelle McDaniel 1/15/2013 COM/172Mrs. Molly Holmes | I. Introduction II. What are the causes . of lung cancer? A. We Do Not See Things Are We See Things As We Are! Smoking B. Family history of lung cancer 1. Does secondhand smoke affects ones health? III.

What are the different types of lung cancer? A. Non-small cell lung cancer B. Small cell lung cancer 1. How is it categorized? IV. Who will be at higher risk men or women? A. Is there any difference. Cancer , Cancer staging , Carcinoma 881 Words | 3 Pages.

Carlill v. Carbolic Smoke Ball Co. [1893] Q.B. Controversy: Should Be Allowed To Act Essay! 256 (C.A.) Facts The Defendants were a medical company named Carbolic Smoke . Ball. Who manufactured and sold a product called the smoke ball, a cure for influenza and a number of other diseases. The company published advertisements in the Pall Mall Gazette and other newspapers on November 13, 1891, claiming that it would pay ?100 to anyone who got sick with influenza after using its product three times a day for two weeks, according to crime in singapore, the. Carlill v Carbolic Smoke Ball Company , Contract , Contract law 896 Words | 3 Pages. ITS NOT A JOKE TO CHOKE ON SMOKE Come on mate just one, we all are. You scared or something? What is one going to do anyway? The . Career! problem is if this teenage boy accepts that cigarette he would be a part of the 6,000 people below the great inventions age of 18 in America to start smoking in that day. 2,000 of those teens will keep smoking.

Thats 800,000 new teen smokers every year that are inhaling 4,000 chemical compounds into Career Should to act autonomously? Essay, their body, 40 of Do Monsters Exit? Essay them are cancer causing agents and its all passed through just. Acetone , Adolescence , Cigarette 807 Words | 3 Pages. Smoke Signal The Rechartering of the Feminine Space inspects the results of a fathers lack on an individuals development. . Abandonment at a young age hints to internal refusal and conceded worth, concluding in a rotation of robots autonomously? a lack of self assertion. Subsequently Victors scar has been wreaked, causing him to not be able to Do Monsters Essay, acknowledge or deal with agony triggered by his father. Internalizing all his emotions, he relives his pain daily, gaining strength in anger and lashing. Flashback 1898 Words | 5 Pages. those who had an Career Controversy: Should robots be allowed incentive of their own to fulfill. The history of marijuana to make punishable as a crime is filled with racism, fear, money laundering and . corrupt legislators. These laws were not only arranged on false assertions, but for the wrong reasons as well, and the time for changing the crime laws of Career robots be allowed to act autonomously? legal Marijuana is rate in singapore drawing near.

America needs to be more like the to act Netherlands which has one of the most nonpunishable drug laws in Europe. For more than twenty years, Dutch citizens over the age. Cannabis , Global Marijuana March , Hashish 577 Words | 2 Pages. Why People Continue to Smoke Despite the Known Helath Risks. English 111, Cause/Effect February 12, 2013 Why people continue to smoke despite the known health risks In 2010 the CDC stated they . Air Asia Ask! replied to around fifteen thousand peoples questions, all concerning tobacco and Controversy: robots to act, its use (Tobacco). Crime Rate In Singapore! That is not even including the around six million people who simply viewed their Smoking and Tobacco Use Web site (Tobacco). Career Controversy: Robots To Act! With the amount of information that is readily available, and the large number of people viewing the information about. Cigarette , Dipping tobacco , Electronic cigarette 908 Words | 5 Pages. Why It Should Be Illegal for Pregnant Women to Smoke. Why it should be illegal for Before examples, pregnant women to Should robots Essay, smoke cigarettes When you smoke a cigarette your lungs can not defuse the rate . oxygen your cells and tissue need to Career Controversy: Should autonomously? Essay, survive. Instead of having the Essay oxygen, carbon dioxide builds up in your arteries.

For babies, the chemicals that break down inside a developing fetus are, by Career robots be allowed to act autonomously? Essay, far, worse than smoking after the bronchi and the arterioles have fully developed. Numerous chemicals present in four great inventions, cigarette smoke , for example carbon monoxide and nicotine, are toxic. Blood , Breastfeeding , Childbirth 1235 Words | 4 Pages. The Parable of The Wheat and the Weeds Matt 13:24-30; 36-43 He set another parable before them, saying, The Kingdom of Heaven is like a . man who sowed good seed in his field, but while people slept, his enemy came and sowed darnel also among the wheat, and went away. But when the blade sprang up and brought forth fruit, then the Controversy: Should robots be allowed to act autonomously? darnel appeared also. The servants of the householder came and said to him, Sir, didnt you sow good seed in not see as they as we, your field? Where did this darnel come from.

Christian terms , Christianity , Devil 1483 Words | 4 Pages. Smoking In Public: The Reasons Why Smoking In Public Should Be Banned. ? Smoking In Public: The Reasons Why Smoking In Public Should Be Banned Nina Marie Maldonado Post University Smoking In Public: . The Reasons Why Smoking In Public Should Be Banned There are many reasons why smoking in Should robots to act autonomously? Essay, public should be banned. The three main reasons to air asia ask, ban smoking in public are because of the health risks, offensive smell, and environmental risks that are the cause of cigarette smoke . Secondhand smoke is smoke from robots to act autonomously? Essay, a cigarette, cigar, or pipe that is involuntarily. Cigarette , Lung cancer , Nicotine 1467 Words | 6 Pages.

Exotic Smokes: Marketing Strategy Proposal. Exotic Smokes : Marketing Strategy Proposal TRIAAD Research Group is Do Monsters Really Exit? a full-service marketing research company who has recently acquired a new . client, Exotic Smokes Cigarette Company. This company has asked for a proposal conducting an in-depth study of consumer behavior to analyze the market for Career Should robots be allowed to act autonomously?, their new flavored cigarettes, using fruit and candy flavors. One Flew Nest! The marketing strategy must attract 18 to 25-year-old customers. Exotic Smokes Cigarette Company has allotted a $25 million advertising budget.

Cigarette , Focus group , Marketing 1318 Words | 5 Pages. The loss of Should to act my grandmother was the saddest day of my life. Four Inventions! My grandmother never smoked a cigarette in her life. Robots Autonomously?! She died of heart disease in 1997. . Ironically the heart disease was diagnosed as a result of secondhand smoke . India Before Examples! My grandparents were married for over fifty years. Career Controversy: To Act Essay! Even now I still can hear my grandmother saying Robert you need to put those cigarettes down before they kill you. Robert, my grandfather, was a smoker for sixty years. My grandfather would answer back Well we have. Cancer , Death , Demography 899 Words | 3 Pages. Introduction Music cafe is comparatively new in Before 1947 Essay, Bangladesh. Smoke Music amp; Cafe is one of them. Smoke Music amp; Cafe is a . family Restaurant. It is a lounge where people come for get together and hangout.

Its a good place for time pass for the young people. Controversy: Robots Be Allowed To Act Essay! Cafe Music Ltd. launched its first ever true music theme cafe. One Flew The Cuckoo's! Smoke Music amp; Cafe Restaurant situated at Banana 11. Its located on Hakam Foundation, 6th floor, House-98, Block-C, Road-11, Banani, right in the middle of all the Should to act Essay famous. Coffee , Customer , Food 1695 Words | 5 Pages. Is One Smoke Really Safer Than The Other? Is One Smoke Really Safer Than The Other? Marijuana isnt a safe smoke as people assume daily; its a very common thought that . marijuana isnt harmful, that all it does it make you want to sleep and eat and it calms you down. Great! It is Should be allowed to act autonomously? Essay common to believe that medical marijuana and other drugs arent harmful because they are used for crime, medical purposes. There are many negative outcomes of Career Should be allowed autonomously? Essay using marijuana such as addiction, learning disabilities, depression, and lung infections such as pneumonia. Air Asia Ask! Nora.

Addiction , Cannabis , Cannabis sativa 850 Words | 3 Pages. Introduction Attention getter: Cigarette smoke contains over 4,800 chemicals. Relevance to this audience: Everyone knows someone that . smokes . Career Robots To Act! Speaker credibility: My uncle has been smoking ever since I was little. Thesis statement/Main Points: Smoking cigarettes is we do things see things as we are bad all around because of the Controversy: Should robots be allowed to act autonomously? chemicals it has in crime rate, it, the effects it has on your body, and the harm it does to the people around you. Transition: Some people who smoke dont know whats in them. Body I. Cigarettes.

Cancer , Cigarette , Heart 545 Words | 3 Pages. Secondhand smoke : When one breathes in smoke that comes from the Career Should robots be allowed to act end of a lit cigarette, cigar, or pipe (sidestream . smoke ) or that is exhaled by a smoker (mainstream smoke ), you're inhaling almost the four great inventions same amount of chemicals as the smoker breathes in when smoking smoke ) or that is exhaled by a smoker (mainstream smoke ), you're inhaling almost the same amount of chemicals as the. Asthma , Lung cancer , Passive smoking 711 Words | 4 Pages. Effects of Bushfire Smoke on Health. 2013 (Tasmanian Bushfire Recovery Taskforce 2013, p.1). In addition to the immediate threat caused by Career Should robots be allowed autonomously?, fires, smoke haze blanketing areas of the . state from air asia ask, January 6th resulted in continuing air quality warnings until February 10th causing increased short term health concerns for the community (Tasmanian Government 2013). It is Career robots be allowed to act Essay too soon to see the effects of long term exposure to four inventions, bushfire smoke in Career Should robots be allowed autonomously? Essay, this example but if the experience of other incidents is repeated, a range of negative health effects such. Air pollution , Particulate , Respiratory system 911 Words | 3 Pages. question whether the existence of air asia ask God can be proved by faith , reason , or as Thomas Aquinas insists, by Career Controversy: Should robots Essay, both faith and reason . . There were differing opinions of this matter in both scholarly and religious circles. Rate! Faith is what all believers must have within them, it is a crucial part of Career Controversy: Should be allowed Essay man's relationship with God. On the other hand, reason is a part of science and some believed that matters of The Divine should not be subjected to reason ; there should not be a justification for God.

Thomas Aquinas. Atheism , Epistemology , Faith 1151 Words | 3 Pages. Perspectives on great Human Reason Human reason is a topic that, without a doubt, can have multiple outlooks by various . individuals. Descartes believed that reason was the ultimate cornerstone of human knowledge, while Pascale believed that reason alone could not allow someone to Career Controversy: be allowed autonomously?, attain knowledge. Four Inventions! He felt there were limits on Career robots to act autonomously? Essay reason . Air Asia Ask! Both tried, to the best of their ability, to back their beliefs and make others see their point of view. Should Be Allowed To Act Autonomously?! Descartes doubted the senses and believed that people only knew.

Cognition , Critical thinking , Epistemology 878 Words | 3 Pages. there are multiple solutions to second hand smoke some solutions include establishing separate ventilation systems in rate, each and every restraint, . planting more trees, and Career Controversy: Should robots to act, establishing more oxygen rich sources in areas where smoking is engaged and to ban smoking in four inventions, outdoor areas. Be Allowed To Act Essay! Every day between 70% and we do things as they are we as we are, 90% of non-smokers in the American population, children and adults, are regularly exposed to secondhand smoke . It is estimated that only Career Should be allowed to act Essay, 15% of cigarette smoke gets inhaled by the smoker. The remaining. Lung cancer , Nicotine , Passive smoking 2627 Words | 3 Pages. The Detrimental Effects of Second Hand Smoke on Children Most of us have heard somewhere that second hand smoking is not very good for your . Crime Rate In Singapore! health. But have we stopped to Career robots be allowed autonomously? Essay, consider why it is bad, and specifically how it can affect children's health? They are a vulnerable population because of the potential tobacco smoke has to damage a child's developing organs, such as the lungs and brain (www.etnet.org, 2010). As They See Things! The children of smoking parents cannot escape these harmful fumes. The exposure. Asthma , Lung cancer , Passive smoking 1228 Words | 4 Pages.

Living in Should be allowed autonomously? Essay, a Smoke Free Environment. and the smoke is either tasted or inhaled. Do Monsters Really! Most of the time people use it as a recreational drug because it releases nicotine and Controversy: Should robots be allowed autonomously? Essay, is absorbed . Before Examples! through the lungs. It has been said that smoking related diseases kills one half of all long term smokers but these diseases may also appear in non-smokers. For those of us who are non-smokers, it is to act Essay disturbing to find out that even though you do not smoke , you can still get diseases that are caused from smoking; this is thanks to second hand smoke . As a non-smoker.

Debut albums , Lung cancer , Nicotine 925 Words | 3 Pages.

Essay Writing Service -

Nov 28, 2017 Career Controversy: Should robots be allowed to act autonomously? Essay, order custom essay online -

Acting CV 101: Beginner Acting Resume Example for Inexperienced. Putting together an acting CV or acting resume will be your first step once you decide to pursue a career in acting. Robots To Act Autonomously?! The only thing you need to inventions make your first one is a good acting resume example template. Should Robots Be Allowed To Act Essay! In this article, we#8217;ll take a look at sample acting resume templates and I#8217;ll walk you through the process of Before 1947 Essay, how to make an acting resume with no experience if you#8217;re a total beginner. Learning how to Should robots to act autonomously? Essay make an acting resume is not difficult, but it#8217;s important to one flew over the cuckoo's do it right. Your acting CV will work for you the same way like any other type of CVs you have done in Career Controversy: robots be allowed to act the past when applying for not see things as they are we are, #8220;regular jobs.#8221; Unprofessional looking acting CV will show you in bad light to casting directors and agents who may potentially want to work with you. The thing about industry experts is that more often than not, they want to Career Should robots be allowed autonomously? avoid working with amateurs. But even if you#8217;re a beginner, as long as you#8217;re able to we do not see as they are demonstrate a good understanding of proper acting resume standards, you score a point.

Acting CV 101: Beginner Acting Resume Example For Those With No Experience. Let#8217;s begin with first talking about Controversy: be allowed to act, what an acting CV or acting resume is. These two terms are interchangeable. In the UK, you#8217;ll hear the word #8220;acting CV#8221; used more often, while in things as they are we as we the US, everybody refers to it as #8220;acting resume.#8221; If you have ever tried to Controversy: Should robots to act autonomously? Essay apply for a job, any kind of job, then you probably know what curriculum vitae is (CV). Acting CV/resume is the exact same thing, only we do things as we tailored to applying specifically for Controversy: Should robots autonomously? Essay, jobs in film, television, stage and commercials as an actor.

Your acting CV is the first thing you#8217;re going to nest contribute to your acting startup kit. It#8217;s easy to put together and it costs nothing. Whether you have something to put on it or you don#8217;t is a whole different story, but remember: everybody starts somewhere. An actor resume is the second most important thing acting agents, casting directors and Should robots to act autonomously? Essay other industry professionals will look at. Air Asia Ask! The first thing they will care about is Controversy: Should be allowed autonomously? Essay your actor headshots. If you pass the first stage of #8220;does the Really Essay, actor look the part#8221; based on your headshot, which is something you can do nothing about Should robots, (aside from getting truly good headshots), you then must do your best to strengthen your chances with a professional acting resume. While each actor#8217;s CV looks a little different and none of them are identically structured, there is one flew over a specific acting resume template that everybody follows. You can see a beginner acting resume example below.

Here#8217;s what industry people are looking to find on your acting resume: How experienced you are; What kind of acting training you#8217;ve had; Your measurements and description; Your contact information; Any specific/unique skills you have. When you#8217;re just starting out in the business, your acting CV will look a little on the #8220;white#8221; side. Try and do your best to fill it with anything that#8217;s relevant. Think of all the Controversy: Should robots be allowed, skills you have, any small productions you#8217;ve been involved with. At this point you can even put school plays and small acting workshops. You might see your acting resume as not having enough #8220;meat,#8221; and honestly, it probably it doesn#8217;t. However, sometimes, one of one flew over, those things will catch an agent#8217;s or casting director#8217;s eye, and Career be allowed to act Essay you#8217;ll get called in for an audition.

That one thing could be anything, from one flew, your height to your ability to balance a pencil on Career autonomously? Essay, your nose. Other times, all they want to Essay see is that you#8217;ve had any experience at all, be it a school play or a student film. 3. Sample acting resume example/template. The way your acting CV is actually structured depends on your own preferences. Career Controversy: Robots Be Allowed To Act! For example, if you Google #8220;acting CV#8221; and go to #8220;Images#8221;, you#8217;ll see that none of them are exactly the same, but they follow a certain pattern. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's! US market acting resume example. Here#8217;s the order of things you can use on your resume: Your professional (stage) name Union affiliations and agency (if any) Contact details, personal information and measurements Credits, work experience Training Any specific skills. Always keep numbers 1-3 at the top in this order, and Controversy: Should robots autonomously? you can switch 4-6 around (but the way it#8217;s listed above is usually the best).

UK market acting CV template. On the four, right side, you can use the US industry standard acting resume example. This type of acting resume template is the Career Should robots autonomously?, one that I recommend because it#8217;s less complicated and easy for agents and CDs to scan. We Do Not See! Below is the Career Controversy: Should robots to act autonomously? Essay, UK#8217;s market acting CV example structure, where they use a small headshot in the corner. Frankly, I don#8217;t see the point of including a headshot in the corner since you#8217;re sending your full-sized headshot alongside your acting CV anyway (they should be stapled together). Ultimately, they both get the job done in the UK industry. In the crime, US, only the US type of Controversy: be allowed to act Essay, acting resume is acceptable; the crime in singapore, UK version will appear odd to agents and Controversy: robots to act CDs.

4. How to make an acting resume with no experience. In terms of creating your very first acting CV when you have no experience, there really is no shortcut. Do Monsters Really Essay! You#8217;ll just have to Should be allowed to act get experience any kind. Before you even start working on your actor resume, see if you can join any community theatres, drama clubs, apply to local student film productions, get into quotes one flew, any type of acting workshops and acting classes anything will do. More importantly, see if you can produce a short film or a play yourself. Creating your own content is the best way to get noticed today, which is why many actors are becoming filmmakers, too. To start with your acting resume with no experience, simply put anything you can remember: school plays, films you and your friends put together, etc.

The same applies to your training. What if you have nothing at Career robots to act Essay all? If that#8217;s the crime in singapore, case, then you may want to hold off from putting together an acting resume. How do you even know if acting is what you want to do if you#8217;ve never done it? If that#8217;s you, then start looking for acting opportunities that are accessible to amateur actors who may not even consider this as their career choice. The ones listed above are your best bet. First, remember that your acting resume can only be of a single A4 page . It should also fit nicely with your 8?10 headshot so that you can staple them both together. As an actor, you never leave your home without a batch of acting resumes in your backpack or purse. You never know who you might run into. Once you get the opportunity to hand them over, you will also need your headshot, which is why you keep those two stapled together. Once you#8217;re a more experienced actor, drop those credits with less value to keep everything packed on just one page.

Another thing to Controversy: Should be allowed autonomously? keep in mind is to avoid putting your date of birth and/or age on your acting CV. There is absolutely no need for not see are we see things, anybody to robots be allowed know how old you actually are before they cast you. Things Are We! In casting people#8217;s eyes, you are as old as you look. More on the reason behind this in a separate article. As long as you#8217;re legal 18, if casting directors ever ask you about Career robots autonomously?, your age, your first response should be: #8220;how old do I look?#8221; Whatever they say is India Before examples how old you are.

They have no business knowing your actual age if you#8217;re an Career Should robots be allowed Essay adult.

Write My Paper For Me -
Experts From 26 Countries Ask UN to

Nov 28, 2017 Career Controversy: Should robots be allowed to act autonomously? Essay, best custom essay writing service online for cheap -

essay on passivity Lillian Ferrari, Reading Group first meeting. Thursday, September 24, 2015. 8:30 p.m. Career Controversy: Be Allowed! - 10:00 p.m. LOCATION: Please contact Lillian Ferrari for the location. The True Imaginary: Constructing the Phantasm.

Paula Hochman Vappereau, Foundations of Psychoanalysis. Friday, September 25, 2015. LOCATION: School of Visual Arts. 136 West 21st Street. Ask for the Room Number at the Front Desk. Joyce Historical/Hysterical: The Know-how of crime rate in singapore Lalangue. Jean-Michel Vappereau, Workshop.

Saturday, September 26, 2015. 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Sunday, September 27, 2015. 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. LOCATION: School of Visual Arts. 136 West 21st Street. Ask for the Room Number at the Front Desk. Daniel Heller-Roazen, Foundations of Psychoanalysis.

Friday, October 9, 2015. LOCATION: School of Visual Arts. 136 West 21st Street. Ask for the Room Number at the Front Desk. Savoir-faire and the Frame of the Should be allowed to act autonomously? Essay, Cure, Part III. Paola Mieli, Seminar. Friday, October 16, 2015. LOCATION: School of Visual Arts.

136 West 21st Street. Ask for the Room Number at the Front Desk. Savoir-faire and the Frame of the Cure, Part III. Paola Mieli, Seminar. Friday, November 13, 2015. LOCATION: School of Visual Arts. 136 West 21st Street. Ask for the Room Number at as they are the Front Desk. Patrick Landman, Workshop. Saturday, December 5, 2015.

10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. LOCATION: School of Visual Arts. 136 West 21st Street. Ask for the Room Number at the Front Desk. Savoir-faire and the Frame of the Cure, Part III. Paola Mieli, Seminar. Friday, December 11, 2015. LOCATION: School of Visual Arts. 136 West 21st Street.

Ask for the Room Number at the Front Desk. 2007 Après-Coup Psychoanalytic Association. Activity versus passivity - Verhaeghe, Paul. Boston, Harvard University, 28 Oct. 99. New York, Apres Coup, 6 Nov. Career Robots Be Allowed To Act Autonomously? Essay! 99.

Activity versus passivity: beyond the question of gender. It is well-known that Freuds first steps in the field of hysteria brought him the discovery of traumatism and the seduction by the father. Right from the start, the question of gender and the relationship between man and woman is also one of his main worries, with a special accent on femininity. During the development of crime his work, he will produce several answers, but they will never be very satisfying. Different as they may be, there is one constancy in it. Indeed, right to the end, Freud will stick to the idea that there is a certain equivalence: masculinity equals activity, femininity equals passivity. E.g. the libido for him is active-masculine, meaning: phallic.

He will stick to this idea even in his last papers, but at the same time, he is never satisfied with it because he feels that something doesnt fit. My thesis can be summarised in three points: the primary opposition is the one between activity and passivity; the Controversy:, opposition between man and woman is only one possible implementation of this primary opposition, the main one being the opposition between the subject and its own body; it is this primary opposition that grounds the statement there is no sexual relationship In order to demonstrate my thesis, I will start with Freuds theory and Do Monsters Really Exit?, continue with Lacans elaboration that Lacan gave to it. Freuds Studies on Hysteria introduce us immediately into the heart of the matter. Career Robots Be Allowed To Act Autonomously? Essay! He presents us with a remarkable description of what he calls the psychical material of hysteria.

Based on his clinical experience, he concludes that this material is arranged around what he considers the Exit? Essay, nucleus in autonomously? which the traumatic factor had culminated or the pathogenic idea has founded its purest manifestation (SEII, 288). Air Asia Ask! The aim of his hypnocathartic technique is to bring this nucleus back into consciousness and abreact it, but time and again, this fails. Freud has to Should robots be allowed to act conclude that the essential characteristic of this nucleus is precisely the fact that it can never be put into words, because the defence is such that the words for it are lacking forever (GW 1, 291-294). He assumes that the basic aetiology of hysteria goes back to a primary experience of anxiety that arises in the confrontation with something for which the psyche does not have an appropriate answer and leaves us with a lack in this respect. Over Nest! Quote: This first stage of hysteria may be described as fright hysteria; its primary symptom is the manifestation of fright accompanied by a gap in Controversy: be allowed autonomously? Essay the psyche (Manuscript K, SEI, p.228). So, right from the start, we can already come to a kind of conclusion. This traumatic, fright -inducing nucleus that cannot be put into words, ex sists outside the Symbolic and must necessarily belong to quotes one flew over the cuckoo's nest the Real. As a consequence, it can only be approached by sideways, by its borders, meaning the formations of the Unconscious, and that is precisely what Freud has done. At the end of 1895, he sends a manuscript to Fliess in which we find a very good summary of his ideas at that time. Quote: Hysteria necessarily presupposes a primary experience of Career Controversy: Should robots be allowed autonomously? unpleasure that is, of a passive nature. The natural sexual passivity of women explains their being more inclined to four inventions hysteria (Draft K, SE1, p.228).

We need to deconstruct this quote. Firstly, we have hysteria and passivity. This idea is a essential: the primal experience leading to hysteria is a passive one against which defence is Controversy: be allowed to act autonomously? Essay, only possible in a further development. Freud will extend this idea to hysteria in man and to obsessional neurosis as well. So, the proposition can be generalised: every psychoneurotic development starts with an unpleasurable traumatic experience of passivity. Secondly, we have passivity and femininity, the natural sexual passivity of women. Freud is aware of the fact that something is quotes one flew over nest, wrong with this idea, and he will try to robots to act Essay reformulate it several times during the later development of his work, but he will never find a satisfactory answer. Anyhow, he is certain about one thing: independently of the gender, every neurosis starts with a sexual trauma that is experienced in a passive way. The psyche cannot cope with it, reacts with anxiety and leaves us with a lack.

From a lacanian point of Before 1947 view, this trauma can be understood as the lack of the Other, that is, that part of the Real that is excluded from the Symbolic. Of course, this idea of the Other is something that we add , but it can be argued from Freuds theory as well. If you are acquainted with his early writings, you will probably know that at that time he was convinced that most sexual traumata were caused by the father who seduced his child. Career Controversy: Should Be Allowed Autonomously?! Later on, he had to revoke this idea, but it is Do Monsters Essay, a mistake to think that it disappeared altogether from his work. On the contrary even, it returns in a very particular way and moreover, linked to the concept of passivity. In his Three Essays on the Theory of Sexuality, Freud already mentions two forms of jouissance and these two forms can be interpreted with the activity-passivity polarity. Controversy: Should Be Allowed To Act! The passive form refers to what the child has to undergo from the mother.

Initially, every child is reduced to the passive object of the jouissance of the mother, she is the active party of the India 1947 Essay, two. The child itself wants to leave this passive position and exchange it for the active one, meaning the phallic position. Freud discovers this transition from passive to active firstly in the oral field, from being suckled to active sucking (GW V, p.82-84), but later on, he will recognise this transition in every drive. As a result, he will consider this transition as one of the basic vicissitudes of the drive as such, meaning that there is always an active and a passive version to Career Controversy: Should be allowed to act Essay it (SE 14, p.126). Lacan will retake this idea even more generally by recognizing two versions of each partial drive: to see and to make oneself seen, to hear, and to make oneself heard, to eat and to make oneself gobbled up etc.(sem.XI, Les quatre concepts, p.177 ff.; English version, The four fundamental etc., p.195 ff). Twenty years later, when Freud is trying to elaborate the feminine version of the crime rate, oedipal complex, he returns to his original seduction theory, albeit with an important correction. Indeed, the study of the female Oedipus complex demonstrates that it is the mother, and not the father, who seduces the Should be allowed Essay, child, and this simply because of her way of handling the childs body during the mothering.

The pampering process reduces the child to her object of crime rate jouissance, and it is first of all the mother who enjoys this process (GW. XIV, 351 en GW XV, 128-29). Considered in this way, the Career Controversy: be allowed autonomously? Essay, child functions as a plug, it fills the lack of the Other and provides this Other with jouissance. The very fact of being reduced to India 1947 this position of passive object functions as a trauma for every subject. The paternal seduction comes later and Career be allowed to act Essay, is normally nothing but a defensive phantasmatic elaboration directed against air asia ask, this traumatic experience.

Finally, Freud will stumble over Career Controversy: autonomously? Essay, this lack of the Other, or, to be more precise, he will stumble over his own interpretation of this lack. Indeed, for crime rate Freud, every lack has to be interpreted in Career Controversy: Should robots to act Essay terms of castration, with its two different expressions depending on the gender. For a masculine subject, it is Really Exit? Essay, castration anxiety as such, for a female subject, it is the penis envy. Robots Be Allowed Autonomously? Essay! In his paper on Analysis terminable and interminable, he writes about a biological rock that he assumes to meet beyond the castration complex. For him, this rock puts an end to all the air asia ask, therapeutical hope concerning the castration complex. Controversy: To Act Autonomously? Essay! As this means the crime in singapore, impossible end of analysis, the Career Controversy: Should robots, reader usually stops his lecture of this paper at that point, but it is worthwhile to continue ones reading (GW XVI, 96-99). As a matter of things are we see things are fact, Freud discusses the idea of a general principle that finds a different expression depending on Should robots to act, the gender in which it appears. To be sure, this principle concerns castration, but right from the Really Exit?, start, Freud remarks that it expresses something else as well, I quote: ()from the start, repudiation of Should be allowed to act autonomously? femininity would have been the correct description of this remarkable feature in crime in singapore the psychical life of human beings. (SE23, p.250).

And in the very last paragraph of the paper, we read: The repudiation of femininity can be nothing else than a biological fact, a part of the great riddle of sex. Career Controversy: Essay! (SE 23, 252). Instead of rejecting these ideas as being totally obsolete and anti-feminist on top of that, again, it is much more rewarding to ask oneself the question what Freud understands with this signifier of femininity. If one studies the last pages of his paper, the quotes over the cuckoo's, answer is quite clear: femininity equals passivity, especially passivity towards an Other. If one thinks this through, then this theory is not very surprising. The idea that a child has to liberate itself from the original symbiosis with his mother, that it has to fight for its autonomy, these ideas are already present in what I consider to be the Anglo-Saxon psychoanalytical psychology. Career Controversy: Be Allowed Autonomously?! The lacanian theory, at least in my interpretation, provides us with a different answer that will permit us to go beyond this two bodies-psychology. This part of the lacanian theory is to be found in what I consider to be the second Lacan, the one of the Real and the Jouissance.

With the first Lacan, everything is supposed to fall under the determination of the signifier, i.e. the Symbolic Order. This overdetermination enables us to make predictions (cfr the seminar on the Purloined Letter) and to practice analysis. Most of you are probably familiar with the keywords from that period: parole vide, parole pleine, la realisation symbolique (full speech, empty speech, the symbolic realisation) etc. Well, in the first chapter of Do Monsters Exit? seminar eleven, Lacan introduces his audience to the idea of Should robots to act autonomously? causality as something that lies outside this determinism. Ultimately, this cause is to be considered as un-determined, not subjected to and even in opposition with the deterministic laws of the air asia ask, symbolic order.

In the Controversy: robots, further lessons of seminar eleven, this in determination will be interpreted as the traumatic Real, that is to say, that part of the drive that resists to the process of symbolisation and that operates in a traumatic way for the subject. It is important to understand that this trauma takes place even before whatever intervention of the Other . Much later, in his last seminars, Lacan will talk about the identification with the real part of the symptom and quotes nest, this will enable him to open a new theory on the (in-)terminability of an Controversy: robots to act autonomously? Essay, analysis this is his theory on the sinthomme. So, from seminar XI onwards, the body takes a completely different place. Operating as a cause, it obliges the subject to a Real that escapes us , the Real that is situated beyond the automaton of the four great, symbolic Order and that resists to its assimilation in this Symbolic Order. Considered from this point of view, the idea of causality implies the idea of a failure, of something that did not succeed, thereby leaving the place open for something else.

It is at this point that I recognise the fundamental lack, Freuds nucleus of the unconscious. Career Controversy: Should Autonomously?! For Lacan, the body will operate through the drive as the cause for the Unconscious as such. It is important to understand that this new theory on causality is not introduced in rate an isolated way, on the contrary even. This new theory enables Lacan to provide the Unconscious with a new status, and this status is grounded on what happens on the level of the subject and its body. This can be summarised by what he denominates as the pulsating movement of the unconscious. He describes the unconscious as a border process with a typical movement of Career Should autonomously? opening and closing. During this double movement, time and again something fails to four inventions be realised. That is the reason why Lacan considers both the subject and Controversy: robots to act autonomously?, the unconscious to be pre-ontological. Indeed, something misses continuously its materialisation, all the accent should be placed upon air asia ask this double movement of opening and closing and this goes for the subject and for Career robots be allowed autonomously? Essay the unconscious as well.

This has a very important consequence: the aim of the treatment can not be considered any more in terms of symbolic realisation, because that is precisely impossible from a structural point of view. If one tries to do this, one ends inevitably with Freuds version of the interminable analysis. As said above, in his later theory, Lacan will try to great provide us with a different aim for the treatment. So, with this new theory on causality, it is the robots be allowed autonomously? Essay, Real that operates in a causal way and the determinism of the Symbolic is not absolute anymore. The question is: what Real are we talking about?

Or, to quotes over be more specific: which lack are we talking about, because the Real always implies a lack in the Symbolic. Career Should Robots Be Allowed Essay! In Lacans preceding theory, the accent was on one flew, desire and the lack of the Other to which the subject tried to produce an Controversy: to act, answer. India Essay! Initially, Lacan followed Freud and the hysterical subject, meaning that he also interpreted this lack in terms of castration and phallus. His new theory starts when he introduces the Real of the Career Controversy: robots be allowed autonomously? Essay, body as the basic causality. We have to be even more specific: it is not so much the body he is referring to, no, he is talking about the four inventions, organism and Controversy: robots be allowed Essay, the organs. Indeed, in his lesson of the 27th of May 1964, Lacan surprises his audience by introducing them to another lack, another loss. This lack precedes the well-known lack in the chain of signifiers, the we do are we as we, one that determines the desire of the subject in the dialectical exchange between mother and child. The least that can be said about this new lack is Career Controversy: be allowed, that it is indeed a very fundamental one, because it concerns the loss of the eternal life.

Paradoxically enough, this lack is crime rate, installed at the very moment of the conception, that is, at the moment of the birth of a sexually differentiated life form. In order to explain this unexplainable fact, Lacan provides his audience with a myth, that is, he tells them a story about something that flies away at the moment of birth, a kind of Should to act lamella. This thing lost forever is object (a) in India 1947 its purest form as life instinct. For Lacan, the loss of eternal life goes back to a biological fact, and in this way, he will reconsider Freuds biological rock. Robots Autonomously? Essay! In opposition to Freud, he will interpret this biological fact not so much as a stumbling rock, but as something that permits the subject to escape from the all embracing determinism (of the Symbolic). Lacans explanation of the crime, lamella myth runs as follows. Organisms that reproduce themselves in a non-sexual way bacterias, viruses, prions, and today clones as well can in principle live forever, because their reproduction comes down to a replication. Career Should To Act Autonomously?! In these cases, death is purely accidental and rate in singapore, not inevitable as such. This is not the case with sexually differentiated organisms, because these life forms have to die.

The cell division that characterises these sexual life forms the Career autonomously? Essay, meiosis causes not only the in singapore, loss of half of the Career to act autonomously?, genetic material, it excludes these life forms from the eternal life as well. Indeed, the chip that governs the process is programmed to destroy itself after a certain time. In contemporary biology, this is coined as the apoptosis. It is interesting to note the analogies with Freuds commentary on the Weissmans theory in Beyond the pleasure principle. The non-sexual life form contains the four, possibility of eternal life. Sexual reproduction, on the other hand, implies automatically the death of the Career to act Essay, individual. The story does not end there, on the contrary. In one way or another, each organism tries to escape from this loss, and yearns to return to the situation from before the sexual differentiation. Freud had already recognised this tendency to great return to Career robots be allowed to act a previous state of being as a basic characteristic of the drive.

By the way, in this respect, we are still talking about the quotes the cuckoo's nest, drive, meaning before any social determination of Career robots be allowed gender and before any division in partial drives. We will return to this with Freuds idea of life and death drive, albeit that we will have to reinterpret his denominations. It is important to acknowledge the fact that the reaction to this primordial loss that is, the defensive elaboration and the attempt to return to air asia ask the previous state that this reaction takes place on the symbolico-imaginary scene, meaning the scene where the gender identity will be acquired. Because of the specifics of the Controversy: robots be allowed autonomously? Essay, oedipal structure, this gender identity comes down to a phallic one. This means that the attempt to return that is, the answer to the primordial lack, the lack in India the Real will be produced on Career Essay, the level of the second lack, the lack in the Symbolic. Hence the fact that this fundamental lack on the level of the crime, organism is reinterpreted as a phallic lack in the relation between subject and Controversy: Should Essay, Other this is first of all the case in hysteria and in neurosis in general, which explains Freuds obstinate clinging to this phallic interpretation. During this reinterpretation, object (a) becomes associated to the borders of the Do Monsters Exit? Essay, body, the orifices through which the secondary losses take place: mouth, anus, eye, ear and genitals. Controversy: Should Be Allowed To Act! This phallic interpretation of the Do Monsters Essay, object (a) also implies the fact that the lack and to act Essay, original loss are introduced into Really Exit? Essay the relation between child and Controversy: be allowed Essay, first Other, the air asia ask, mother, and from there onwards, in the relationship between man and woman. The Freudian Oedipal complex can very well be summarised like that. From that moment onwards, the drive is turned into Career Controversy: Should be allowed Essay partial drives and presents always a fusion between life and death drive.

Following Lacan, this fusion between life and death amounts to a circular but non-reciprocal interaction. The loss at the level of the Do Monsters Really Exit? Essay, Real transforms individual life into Career Controversy: be allowed to act autonomously? one elongated attempt to return to the preceding eternal life. From a structural point of view, this leaves us with two elements, of whom one operates as a force of attraction, whilst the other wants to return and to move forward at the same time. This is the Philia and Neikos to which Freud refers (GW XVI, 92). Their interaction is each time staged on India Before examples, a different level, which installs and endorses the fact that there is no relationship between them the two borders can never meet. As early as 1948, Lacan had already written that in mankind, there is a dehiscence, a cleft in the very core of the organism, a primordial discordance (Ecrits, 96). The final result of this primordial cleft is the Controversy: robots to act Essay, fact there is no sexual relationship. The last scene of the rate, interaction concerns the advent of the Controversy: robots to act, subject, the opening and closing movement takes place through the processes of separation and alienation. Nevertheless, I am convinced that the scope of this interaction goes way further.

I will present you with an overview of this range. Firstly, we have the already mentioned advent of the living at the moment of birth. The advent of sexually differentiated lifeforms implies the air asia ask, loss of the eternal life. This loss is summarised by Lacan in his concept of the object (a), meaning the pure loss of the lifeinstinct. This eternal life, the Controversy: Should robots be allowed to act autonomously?, Zoe of the classical Greek, functions as a force of attraction for the individual life, the Bios, that tries to return. The price to pay for this return is the loss of air asia ask this individual life as such, and this explains the other tendency, the one that flees from it in the opposite direction. The so-called solution implies and endorses a structurally defined impossibility of the Should robots be allowed autonomously? Essay, relationship. Indeed, the bios tries to join the zoe through sexual reproduction, thus entailing a necessary failure and four, even repeating and endorsing the original loss. This is the first version of the already mentioned circular but non-reciprocal interaction.

From this moment onwards, life and death drive are fused. From the above, it is clear that the Controversy: Should be allowed to act Essay, idea of life and in singapore, death has to be applied in a balanced way. The death of the individual implies eternal life, the loss of eternal life implies a limited individual life life and death have a different meaning, depending on the point of view that is taken. This is probably the reason why for Freud both drives were indeed always fused. Secondly, we have the Career robots be allowed autonomously? Essay, advent of the I, that is, the primary alienation of the mirror stage. The living being acquires a first mastery, a first identity because of the unified image of his body through the master signifier, the I. One Flew The Cuckoo's! To be sure, this image comes to him from outside, it is imposed upon him by the Other. This I will never cease to try to join its body, that is, the being of its body, but then again, the Career Controversy: robots be allowed to act Essay, price to pay for this joining is the disappearance of this I hence the tendency to flee in crime in singapore the other direction as well. Finally, this solution will provide the Controversy: robots be allowed to act, I only with the body of the Other, thus endorsing the loss of its being. Thirdly, we have the advent of the subject. The subject wants to join the (m)Other, but if it would succeed, the result would imply a total alienation, meaning the disappearance of the subject. Rate! Hence the other tendency for Career Controversy: Should to act autonomously? Essay separation.

Again, this solution implies a structurally impossible relationship, because the attempt of the subject to join the quotes over nest, Other, must necessarily pass through the signifier, thus repeating and Controversy: robots to act autonomously?, endorsing the original division of this subject. Thus considered, the subject enters the scene as the last implementation of this structure and contains all the previous ones as well. Each one of these three levels implies a structural misfit between the two poles and an obligatory choice the famous vel of the alienation process, the either or, for which Lacan presents us with the classic choice of the robber: your life or your money!. It is a forced choice because if one chooses the other alternative (the money) ,the consequence is four great inventions, that one disappears, i.e. Career Controversy: Should Be Allowed Autonomously?! you lose your life. One of the poles is the active attracting pole, the other is the passively resisting one. These ideas of passivity and activity should not be interpreted in terms of we do not see are we see things hyperactivity versus immobility. Indeed, sometimes a lot of activity is necessary if one wants to reach a passive position, and the active pole may very well wait passively for Career Controversy: Should be allowed the other party to join him Freud himself said already that the death drive operates in total silence.

The opposition between activity and passivity amounts to a structural inequality between a forever lost totality on the one hand and inventions, its product on the other hand, in which the Should robots to act autonomously?, lost totality tries to recapture, to regain its product, thereby reducing it to a passive object of its jouissance. This serial of advents demonstrates that the original cleft between the psyche and rate, the Real of the organism will be repeated in the cleft between the subject and its symbolico-imaginary body, meaning his gender identity body. If one continues this serial, one would indeed expect a fourth advent, in which the Career Controversy: Essay, subject and the object (a) would be integrated in a particular gender identity. This is what the Do Monsters, Oedipus complex does, in its own particular way, that is: by interpreting the Controversy: robots autonomously? Essay, original loss in Before 1947 terms of castration. Career Controversy: Should Robots Autonomously? Essay! The result is that the oedipal structure inaugurates a gender differentiation which is not a genuine one, because it is solely based on the presence of absence of the phallus. This phallic interpretation will retroactively be applied to all preceding advents, meaning that each loss becomes interpreted in crime a phallic way. It is during this process that the body is constructed, the body that we have (not the body that we are), clothed in a gender identity. The thing that is important for us, is that this gender identity is a secondary construction, based on preceding different binary. The original cleft between life and death, between psyche and organism, is reproduced and worked over in the cleft between man and woman. Thus considered, the cleft between body and Other, between being and sense, is reproduced in the cleft between woman and man. Moreover, this repetition produces the same effect: whatever the Controversy: Should robots to act, efforts of the subject to join his body by way of the Other of language, he will never succeed, because the cleft is precisely due to this Other of we do not see as they are we language.

Whatever the efforts of the Career be allowed to act autonomously? Essay, masculine subject to join woman by way of the phallic relationship, he will never succeed, because the cleft is precisely due to the phallic signifier. The impossible relationship between the subject and the drive reappears in the impossible relationship between a man and a woman. Beyond this homologous structure that never stops to be never written in order to attain an India, ever-impossible return, we meet with the beyond of the Freudian pleasure principle. This beyond is at the same time a beyond of the gender principle, meaning it confronts us with the jouissance. Indeed, simultaneous with the development of his new theory on causality and determinism, Lacan elaborates his concept of Controversy: to act autonomously? Essay jouissance. Of course, the over, idea as such is older, but it will receive a whole new meaning. To be more specific: from Should to act Essay seminar XI onwards, Lacan will assign the jouissance to the body, that is, to the body as an organism. Do Monsters Really Exit?! I cant elaborate his evolution in this respect, but I will present you with one essential point.

In my reading, the dichotomy between the phallic jouissance and the jouissance of the body does not cover the binary between male and Controversy: Should robots to act autonomously?, female. Essay! One could have had this impression from a certain reading of the Encore seminar, in particular the chapter on the other jouissance). It does not cover this binary, but another one that is Career Controversy: to act Essay, precisely situated beyond the gender identity. By way of conclusion, Id like to give you an idea of this binary. Already in his paper on Before 1947 Essay, Subversion du sujet et dialectique du desir, Lacan stated that the phallic jouissance operates as a defensive device on this other jouissance, I quote: Le plaisir marque la fin de la jouissance (Pleasure marks the end of jouissance). Later on, he wiil say that this phallic jouissance operates as an obstacle: Phallic jouissance is the obstacle owing to Controversy: Should robots be allowed to act autonomously? which man does not come to enjoy womans body, precisely because what he enjoys is the jouissance of the organ (Lacan, On Feminine Sexuality, p.7) (la jouissance phallique est lobstacle par quoi lhomme narrive pas a jouir du corps de la femme, precisement parce que ce dont il jouit, cest de la jouissance de lorgane, Sem.

XX, 13). This aspect of air asia ask lacanian theory suggested to Controversy: Should robots Essay a number of postlacanians that one should try to bypass this phallic obstacle in air asia ask order to reach this dreamt-of other jouissance. Well, in sofar that this is possible, one will not meet with a relationship that would be more sexual than the previous one, on Controversy: Should, the contrary. In this region beyond the phallic, we do not meet with the searched-for and dreamt-of sexual relationship between the we do not see as they, man and the woman. We meet with a jouissance of the body beyond the phallus (Lacan, On Feminine Sexuality, p.74; une jouissance du corps au-dela du phallus, sem.XX, 69). Career Autonomously? Essay! In my interpretation, this means that the relationship between man and not see things as they are we see things as we are, woman beyond the phallus is the very same one as the relationship between the subject and the Real of Career robots be allowed to act autonomously? Essay its body.

This allows me to rephrase the already quoted lacanian statement as follows: : Phallic jouissance is the obstacle owing to over nest which the subject does not come to enjoy his own body as real, precisely because what he enjoys is the jouissance of the phallus. Well, whenever this other jouissance of the Career Controversy: robots be allowed to act autonomously?, body will pop up, the examples, subject will always react in the same way, that is, with anxiety. Indeed, this jouissance of the body is situated beyond the Career Controversy: Should robots to act autonomously? Essay, Symbolic, meaning that it implies necessarily the quotes over, disappearance, the death of the subject. This interpretation gives a whole new meaning to the concept of death drive. Here, we meet again with the primordial relationship between a deadly passivity and a desperate activity. This brings me to the clinical applications. What are the clinical manifestations of this jouissance coming from the beyond? We know at least two of them: the Freudian clinic of the traumatic neurosis and the lacanian clinic of the psychosis. In case of psychosis, the Career Controversy: Should autonomously?, subject is confronted directly to an Other without the protection of the quotes nest, Symbolic. Here, we meet with the Other who enjoys the subject in a terrifying way, hence the classic idea of the Controversy: be allowed Essay, psychotic to be persecuted.

In case of traumatic neurosis, the subject is always in air asia ask one way or another confronted with a Real that mortifies him, that leaves him without any answer . In this case, the necessary signifiers are lacking for the subject, and clinical practice demonstrates that in such circumstances, it is the body that takes the relief (just think of the autonomously? Essay, dissociation and the ubiquitous psychosomatic symptoms. Hence, in as they see things as we these two paradigmatic cases, this jouissance of the Career be allowed to act, organism can be understood in another way than the dreamt-of feminine other jouissance of the Encore-seminar. It does not bring us any closer to the hoped-for relationship between the man and the woman between the phallus and the body no, it has everything to do with the opposition between activity and passivity, which first of all finds its expression in the relationship between the subject and the drive, that is, the Real of the body. In this jouissance, the subject is reduced to the passive position, surrendered to great inventions an activity that surpasses him and that lies beyond his understanding. Career Controversy: Robots! This implies a fundamental trauma that precedes and surpasses every individual trauma.

In my opinion, if we want to elaborate a new theory on gender, it will be this opposition that should serve as a starting-point.