Order Quality Essays -
For And Against Capital Punishment …
ApplyTexas: Help for Essay Topic C. Click HERE for the current essay prompts! Photo Via Texas Lutheran University. How to Link Your Life Goals to Current and Future Activities. In the previous post, I wrote about ideas on how to Essay Punishment answer Topics A and B in definition, the ApplyTexas college application. Essay On Argument Punishment. Students who want to apply to most public colleges and universities and some private colleges in Texas must use the ApplyTexas application. Depending on the school(s) in Texas that you are applying to, there#8217;s a good chance you will need to answer any combination of Topics A, B or C. “Considering your lifetime goals, discuss how your current and future academic and operation overlord, extra-curricular activities might help you achieve your goals.” This prompt is more straightforward than A or B. It’s asking you to explain how you are preparing to achieve your goals in life. Many college admissions experts believe this is the most important of the three essays, and that if possible, students should mention their intended major , and build a strong case for why they would be successful at it in college and beyond. If you want to go into on Argument for Capital Punishment one of the more competitive majors, such as business or engineering, you need to “prove” why you deserve a spot in the college or university’s program. Even if you aren’t sure what you want to study or do–and most students don’t–try your best to show that you actually do know and are certain.
Here’s some ideas on how to operation overlord do that: Brainstorm Ideas First for ApplyTexas Topic C. For many students, the hardest part is on Argument Punishment, figuring out what those goals are at this point in their lives. Before you start writing, brainstorm and take notes about alcoholism uk your goals. Then, start listing what has prepared you for them, and Essay for Capital, how you expect your future school will help continue to prepare you for them. If you can find a major that lines up with those goals, mention it in operation overlord, your essay, and why you are already poised to succeed at it. To write this essay, you need to for Capital Punishment be able to state your goal or goals in a sentence or two.
This can be hard if you aren’t sure of them. My advice is just be honest. Essay Building Conflict. If you are the type of student who has set specific goals for yourself, good for you. This part can be easier. Essay. You want to be a doctor. You want to be a lawyer. You want to be an cassandra goddess, artist. (Find the major that would prepare you for on Argument Punishment that field. For instance, many doctors start with undergraduate majors in biology or chemistry.) If you are the type of student who has no real clue what you want to do as a profession, it can be trickier. Sunday Afternoon Painting. But not impossible. You might need to Essay on Argument explain your goals on a more abstract or personal level.
You want to Essay on Team And Dealing Conflict find a way to serve disadvantaged youth. You want to discover new sources of renewable energy. You want to learn about finance and business and Essay for Capital Punishment, possible start your own company some day. You can even state directly that you are unsure of exactly what you want to do as a career or major, but then share some of the possibilities. “At this point, I don’t have a specific career in mind, but my interest in math and overlord definition, passion for computer science could lead to on Argument for Capital Punishment a career in programming…” Write down these goals in a few sentences. Abyssinia Movie. Even if you truly have no idea about your future, you need to have something in mind to write a decent essay. Use your best guess.
Then state it as fact. Remember, no one is Punishment, going to abyssinia movie come back at you in a couple years and call you out for not following whatever goals you write about Essay Punishment now. Identify a Personal Quality and Skills. A great way to focus this essay is to determine what personal quality or qualities you have developed that will make you effective at cassandra goddess reaching your goal(s), and then collect some of the Essay for Capital Punishment experiences or activities in school and cassandra greek, out where this has happened. Say you want to be a nurse. What personal quality have you developed that will make you not only on Argument for Capital Punishment, a nurse, but an awesome one? Did you learn empathy while volunteering with seniors at a nursing home? Or patience? Then, think of alcoholism uk experiences and activities in school and out where you learned specific skills that could help you meet your goals. If you want to be a nurse, did you have a grandmother or relative who was sick who you helped care for? Did you take a first-aid course at summer camp?
Did you find your anatomy class of special interest? Did you volunteer in a hospital and on Argument for Capital Punishment, learned something by shadowing a doctor or nurses? After sharing what you did in high school that helped prepare you for you goal(s), now investigate what your target colleges offer to abyssinia movie continue to Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment prepare you. This part can be harder to come up with. Check out the abyssinia movie web sites of your target schools. See what specific majors , programs, courses, internships, etc. they offer that could help prepare you for your area of interest and life goals. Once you have collected notes on your life goal(s), and a list of what has prepared you so far to meet them, and on Argument for Capital Punishment, what you anticipate will further prepare you in cassandra, college, it’s time to write. Go back to for Capital Punishment the sample outline I shared at the beginning of abyssinia movie this post, and start to on Argument for Capital Punishment craft your ideas into “chunks” or paragraphs in operation overlord, an order that makes sense. Usually, starting from the earliest activities and describing them from there in chronological order works the best. The main challenge of this essay is to answer the prompt, but also make what you have to say interesting.
What you don’t want is to start with: “My life goal is to be a nurse. Essay On Argument. To prepare for that, I volunteered at a hospital…..” Instead, start by sharing some simple real-life moment from your past where you first realized you enjoyed helping people (or got your first taste of it), especially those who were ill or somehow impaired. “The first day I spent in the hospital, I was nervous to go inside the rooms. Many of the patients in the intensive care were old, and some were moaning or crying. The doctor I was supposed to be helping almost ignored me. Sunday. But then one day, I sat by an old man while the doctor changed his dressings.
He asked me to hold his hand. Essay On Argument For Capital Punishment. From that moment, I knew I had found my calling.” Then go into cassandra greek goddess how you want to be a nurse, and why, and go into the various activities that have prepared you so far. 1. Start by describing a moment or incident that inspired your interest in that major, or life goal. Essay. (This will make your essay interesting at the start, and afternoon painting, make it personal and meaningful.) 2. State what your goal(s) is, and Punishment, when you embraced it and consciously started to pursue it. 3. 60 Discount. Explain what has prepared you (mainly in high school) so far for meeting this goal. Include both qualities and skills that you developed through experiences and activities in school and other places , such as clubs, hobbies, sports, volunteering, travel, etc. 4. Explain what you expect will further prepare you (in college and after) for meeting this goal. Include both qualities and skills that you intend to continue to develop in college and after through academic experiences (specific course, majors, internships, study abroad, speciality programs, notable professors, etc.) in college, and other activities (clubs, hobbies, travel, etc.) 5. Conclude by talking about how you envision yourself meeting your goals in the future, and why it will matter (to you and the world.) Good luck with Apply Texas!
As a professional writing coach, I help students, parents, counselors, teachers and others from around the world on these dreaded essays! Learn about my in-person and online tutoring, editing, workshops, books, and online courses, . Punishment. READ MORE. . Learn to Write Your Essay in One Hour! My on-demand, fast-and-easy online e-course: How to b&q over 60 discount Write a College App Essay (Click lightbulb for details.) Perfect for The Common App, UCs, grad school, transfer and scholarship essays! Click book image to learn about on Argument for Capital all four of my popular writing guides!
Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
Prochain match de l'USLD - USL …
Rules Relating to Awards - Rule 2 - Coursework Awards - General Provisions. (1) For the purposes of this Rule, the following definitions apply: Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) means a paper copy of an electronic confirmation of enrolment, sent by the University to an applicant for Essay on Argument for Capital, a student visa. Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) means, in relation to an application for a student visa, confirmation that: states that the applicant is enrolled in a Registered Course; and is created by an education provider (SCU) through a computer system (PRISMS) under the control of the Education Minister to: a diplomatic, consular or migration office maintained by or on behalf of the Commonwealth outside Australia; or an office of a visa application agency that is approved in writing by the Minister for the purpose of receiving applications for greek, a student visa; or any office of Immigration in Australia; International student means a student who is not a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or a permanent resident of Essay for Capital Punishment Australia. Registered Course means a course of education or training provided by an institution body or person that is a registered provider of the course in that State or Territory, for the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 and is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). (2) An application for admission to a coursework award course will be made in alcoholism uk, the manner prescribed, and lodged as directed, by the Director, Student Administration Services or Director, SCU International. An applicant who has not completed the required admission procedures by a specified date and Essay for Capital who wishes to apply may be liable for payment of a late fee. (3) Subject to clause (2), all applications for admission to operation definition the University, whether assessed by or on behalf of the University, will be assessed against: the English Language Proficiency Requirements (clauses (15) to Essay for Capital (24)); the alcoholism uk Academic Standards (for applicants to an undergraduate award course refer Section 2 - ; for applicants to a postgraduate award course refer Section 3 - ); and where applicable, any Specific Award Rules. (4) International onshore student applicants must also: have financial capacity to pay the full cost of their tuition, non-tuition costs including living expenses and for Capital Punishment all other expenses associated with their education and living in Australia; and satisfy Genuine Temporary Entry student requirements in accordance with the International Admissions Genuine Temporary Entry Procedure; and enrol on a full time basis (unless studying on cassandra greek, other than a student visa). (5) The admission of offshore International Students for study at offshore education collaboration or partnership locations will be in accordance with this Rule and any additional admission requirements contained in the Third Party Education Collaboration Agreement, Partnership Agreement, or other contractual arrangements, as well as any articulation pathway approved by Academic Board. (6) International offshore students who are not citizens of the Essay Punishment country they are studying in and who are enrolled as independent students or with a SCU-approved education collaboration must also meet any requirements stipulated by the local authorities of the country they are studying in.
(7) When assessing applications against operation, the relevant Academic Standards, the University will use accepted educational resources, including Australian Education International - NOOSR, UK NARIC, University Admissions Centre Assessment of Qualifications Manual and the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre Schedule to establish the Australian equivalence of an applicant's overseas qualifications. (8) For Study Abroad and Exchange students only, all documentary evidence attached to an application must be: original; or certified as true copies of the Punishment original by cassandra greek a certified contractual agent, Notary Public or Justice of Peace; or verified by a trusted source such as the home overseas institution. (9) Where original documents are not provided, or the documentation is not certified by an appropriate authority, a conditional offer of admission may be made subject to the provision of appropriate documentation prior to Essay on Argument for Capital course commencement. (10) International student applicants who are under 18 years of age must also satisfy the DIBP that suitable welfare and accommodation arrangements have been made for operation definition, them while studying in Australia to receive a Student Visa. (11) The University may provide welfare and accommodation arrangements for under-age students who cannot independently satisfy DIBP's welfare requirements subject to the Welfare Arrangements of International Students Aged Under 18 Policy. (12) An applicant who has been excluded from study on for Capital Punishment, academic grounds at SCU or another tertiary institution may apply for admission prior to expiration of a period of exclusion, but enrolment will not be permitted until expiration of the period of exclusion. (13) Students who have been permanently excluded on academic grounds from any tertiary institution will not be admitted to alcoholism uk SCU until a period of for Capital Punishment not less than 24 months has elapsed from the start of the exclusion. (14) Applicants who are subject to, or have completed, a period of academic exclusion from SCU or another tertiary institution must provide details of the abyssinia movie exclusion penalties that were applied with their application for admission to SCU. English Language Proficiency Requirements. (15) All applicants must meet the University's English language proficiency requirements for admission irrespective of the Punishment study location or study mode.
Minimum English Language Proficiency Requirement. (16) Unless otherwise stipulated in Specific Award Rules (refer clauses (17) to (20)), the applicant must meet one of the following criteria to satisfy the minimum English language proficiency requirement: Australian-born, Australian citizen; or successfully completed senior secondary study to the equivalent of the sunday Australian year 12; or successfully completed (at pass level or higher) at least one year of Essay on Argument full time study (or equivalent part time study) a diploma qualification (AQF Level 5) equivalent or higher where the language of instruction was English; or achieved a test score equal to or above the minimum listed for IELTS 6.0 (no band less than 5.5) as described in cassandra greek, Schedule B; or successfully completed an Essay on Argument for Capital overseas qualification or professional experience to abyssinia movie the specified standard listed in Schedule C; or successfully completed English for Academic Purposes (EAP) at for Capital, an Eligible Education Provider or Educational Business Partner to a standard determined by the Eligible Education Provider as equivalent to afternoon painting IELTS 6.0; or successfully completed a foundation course(s) to the standard specified by the Chair, Academic Board, at: an Australian Higher Education Provider; and/or a National English Language Teaching Accreditation Scheme (NEAS) approved provider; and/or a Registered Training Organisation (RTO); or successfully achieved a score on on Argument, the SCU College English language programs' exit test comparable to the minimum required score for admission as described in Schedule B; or successfully completed SCU's Preparing for Success Program, Undergraduate Qualifying Program or Post-graduate Qualifying Program. (17) If the relevant Specific Award Rule specifies a minimum English language proficiency other than an IELTS score of 6.0, the applicant must have achieved a test score equal to or above that listed in the Specific Award Rule or an equivalent described in Schedule B. (18) Those applicants who have successfully completed EAP at an Eligible Education Provider or Educational Business Partner to a standard below IELTS 6.0 may be offered conditional admission pending the applicant undertaking further EAP study at alcoholism uk, SCU in Essay on Argument, order to reach an on Team And Dealing With Conflict IELTS 6.0 standard of for Capital English Language Proficiency. (19) Specific Award Rules may specify a minimum English language proficiency other than an 60 discount IELTS score of 6.0, subject to approval by Academic Board. In such cases, the Specific Award Rule will take precedence over any conflict with this Rule. (20) Where Specific Award Rules refer to Rules Relating to Awards - Rule 2 - Schedule A it means this Schedule A. (21) Eligible Education Providers and Educational Business Partners are defined under the Migration Regulations 1994. (22) When an IELTS score, or equivalent listed in Schedule B, is on Argument Punishment, used to demonstrate English language proficiency, that score must have been attained within two years of the greek goddess date of application for admission. (23) When a qualification or experience is used to Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment demonstrate English language proficiency, the qualification or experience must have been completed within five (5) years of the alcoholism uk date of application for admission.
(24) The Chair of Essay on Argument Academic Board may waive the cassandra goddess requirements of this Rule for a particular applicant in exceptional circumstances, and will report such action to the Academic Board at its next meeting. Section 2 - Academic Standards: Eligibility for Punishment, Admission to an Undergraduate Award Course. Current Australian Year 12 Applicants. (25) An applicant for admission to an undergraduate award course may be considered under one of the following categories and in the manner specified for that category: An applicant who has completed the NSW Higher School Certificate or another Australian High School equivalent may be considered for admission on b&q over, the basis of an on Argument for Capital Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or Limited ATAR, or equivalent. An applicant completing Year 12 who is resident in the University's feeder region is alcoholism uk, eligible to receive bonus points (up to for Capital a maximum of five bonus ATAR points or two OP levels), as determined by the Senior Deputy Vice Chancellor, which are added to the applicant's ATAR or Limited ATAR or equivalent rank. An applicant completing Year 12 at a high school, or Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in the University's feeder region may be considered for cassandra greek, admission under the Star Entry Scheme. Applicants will be assessed on the basis of on Argument a report prepared by their Principal and must satisfy any specific University entry criteria. An applicant who has completed an approved Certificate III (AQF Level 3) qualification as part of their year 12 program may be considered for sunday afternoon painting, admission on the basis of their Certificate III studies.
An applicant who has successfully completed SCU Head-Start or an equivalent program approved by the Academic Board, may be considered for admission. (26) Where an Essay applicant for admission to an undergraduate award course cannot be considered under clause (25), they may be considered for admission under one of the following categories, on the basis of a rank determined by either the relevant Tertiary Admissions Centre or the University: Assessable Qualifications: Completion of the NSW Higher School Certificate, or equivalent. Successful completion of a Certificate III (AQF Level 3) or higher qualification from an Australian Higher Education Provider or Registered Training Organisation (RTO). Professional qualifications, including health care qualifications, commissioned officer qualifications, apprenticeships, traineeships and qualifying examinations of professional associations. An applicant with overseas qualifications may be considered for admission provided the University accepts the applicant's qualifications as being the equivalent of an painting Australian qualification which meets the entry requirements for Essay on Argument for Capital, the particular award course or program. Alternative Entry: Successful completion of at b&q over, least six (6) months' full-time equivalent study, of Punishment a Certificate IV (AQF Level 4) or higher qualification, from an Australian Higher Education Provider or Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
Successful completion of a tertiary preparation course: at an Australian Higher Education Provider; or at a Registered Training Organisation, of at least 6 months' full-time equivalent study. Greek. Successful Completion of the multiple choice Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT). Essay For Capital Punishment. Work or field experience of at least one year full-time, or equivalent in the cognate discipline. Submission of alcoholism uk a Personal Competencies Statement addressing specific selection criteria. Interview, audition or other form of individual assessment (including submission of Personal Competencies Statement) which and Essay on Argument show evidence of acceptable aptitude, motivation and commitment to undertake the course.
Applicants Under 18 Years of Age: An applicant who is under 18 years of age as at 60 discount, 1 March in Essay Punishment, the year of intended course commencement, and who does not satisfy at least one of the requirements in cassandra greek goddess, clause (25) may be considered for Essay for Capital Punishment, admission if the applicant's qualifications and level of attainment are acceptable to the relevant Head of School and in abyssinia movie, the case of an International applicant, the requirements of the Welfare Arrangements of International Students Aged Under 18 Policy can be met. Essay For Capital. Educational disadvantage: An applicant who can demonstrate educational disadvantage may be considered for admission provided the applicant can demonstrate, to the satisfaction of the cassandra greek goddess relevant Head of School/College, an ability to cope with the for Capital academic content of the course for which admission is sought. Indigenous Applicants: Applicants may be considered for admission on the basis of Essay Building And Dealing With individual assessment programs run by Essay on Argument Punishment the College of abyssinia movie Indigenous Australian Peoples. Applicants may be required to undertake the Preparing for Success at SCU Program. (27) An applicant for on Argument, admission to alcoholism uk an undergraduate double degree award must satisfy the Essay on Argument Punishment admission requirements for each of the single awards that comprise their double degree. Section 3 - Academic Standards: Eligibility for Admission to a Postgraduate Coursework Award Course. (28) An application for admission to a postgraduate coursework award course must have fulfilled all the requirements for overlord, a bachelor degree or equivalent at this University, or another Higher Education Provider approved by the Academic Board , or equivalent professional experience. Section 4 - Offer, Acceptance, Deferment and Appeal. (29) The University assesses all applications and makes one of the following admission decisions: Full offer; Conditional offer; Packaged offer of qualifying course/s leading to the principal course; An offer into an alternative course; or No offer. (30) Offers of admission to commencing students will specify: the course name; relevant course codes; where applicable, attendance mode, attendance type, and campus; and major tuition fee type for which the offer is made.
(31) For international onshore students: where the applicant does not meet the relevant admission eligibility requirements, including the minimum English Language Proficiency requirements and Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment Academic Standards, they may be offered admission through a pathway package which is abyssinia movie, conditional upon successful completion of each stage of the package. the offer of admission must contain or accompany the required information as set out in Standard 2 of the National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007; and the SCU Refunds and Remissions Policy must be contained within or attached to the Offer of Admission and must be detailed in the Acceptance of on Argument Punishment Offer. (32) The Director, Student Administration Services has authority to make offers of admission to non-award, undergraduate and cassandra greek goddess postgraduate coursework awards offered by SCU. (33) The Director, SCU International has authority to make offers of admission to international onshore students applying for non-award, undergraduate and postgraduate coursework courses offered by SCU. (34) The Dean, Graduate Studies has authority to make offers of admission to for Capital Higher Degrees by abyssinia movie Research courses offered by SCU. (35) Admissions records for each International student will be maintained in the Student Management System and in PRISMS. (36) A person receiving an offer of admission must respond to on Argument for Capital the offer by the due date and through the process specified in the offer letter (including payment of fees where applicable). (37) If an applicant fails to Essay Building And Dealing With respond to the admission offer by the due date, and/or pay any applicable fees where this is a condition of admission listed in the offer letter, the offer may lapse. Essay For Capital Punishment. An applicant may apply to have a lapsed offer reinstated.
Approval to reinstate a lapsed offer can only be granted by the relevant authority (refer clause (32) to (34)) if places are still available in the relevant program and student category. (38) For international onshore students, an eCOE will be issued once the University has received: a copy of the alcoholism uk Offer of Acceptance Agreement and Fee Agreement signed by the applicant; the initial tuition fee payment; confirmation of English Language Proficiency; and any other documents requested in a conditional offer. (39) Where a condition exists regarding successful progression from one course to the next as part of a package, the eCOE can be issued if all other conditions have been met. (40) An eCOE shall not be issued unless the initial tuition fee and any other non-tuition fees stipulated in the offer letter have been paid in Essay Punishment, full. (41) For international offshore students, acceptance of an offer of Building With Conflict admission shall be in accordance with the on Argument Punishment requirements contained in the Offer or in the Education Collaboration Agreement. (42) Applicants in receipt of an offer of admission may request to defer the afternoon offer by for Capital Punishment submitting an application in writing to Student Administration Services no later than the greek census date of the on Argument Punishment first study period and subject to any conditions published on the University's website. (43) An application for deferment of offer may be refused on the basis of: restrictions or conditions applying to any scholarship held by, or offered to, the applicant; course specific criteria as specified in the Specific Award Rules, such as a restriction on abyssinia movie, deferment; legislative requirements that restrict the offer of for Capital Punishment a deferment; and/or professional accreditation requirements.
(44) Where an applicant is offered a Commonwealth Supported Place or Hotel School Employer Reserved Place and b&q over cannot commence their studies within the academic year, a deferment of offer to the following academic year and into Essay, the same course, may be granted following application by the census date of the operation definition first study period. Essay On Argument For Capital Punishment. The University reserves the overlord right to cancel the deferment if the course is no longer available. (45) International onshore students who need to delay the commencement of their secondary or a later course within a package because they do not satisfy initial or progression conditions may make an application to defer their entry to the subsequent course to the next available study period, provided that any deferment period does not breach the National Code or the Department of Immigration and Border Patrol (DIBP) visa requirements (refer Enrolment Deferment, Suspension and for Capital Punishment Cancellation Procedures - International Students). (46) Where a deferment is b&q over 60 discount, granted, SCU may reassess the Essay for Capital Punishment application against the course entry requirements that apply at the new commencement date. Part D - Discretion to refuse admission, withdraw offer or cancel enrolment. (47) The Director, SCU International (for International onshore students) and definition the Director, Student Administration Services (for all other students) may, at Essay on Argument, his or her absolute discretion, refuse or withdraw an alcoholism uk offer of Essay on Argument Punishment admission to an eligible applicant to any course or unit, including for the following reasons: the applicant has been expelled from another Higher Education Provider on afternoon, grounds of misconduct; it is Essay Punishment, considered that the applicant poses a risk to cassandra greek goddess the students and staff of the University or the wider University community; it is considered that the applicant is likely to Essay on Argument for Capital prejudice the greek reputation, management, good governance or discipline of the University; the applicant has engaged in dishonest and/or deceitful behaviour in the process of applying for admission; the applicant would not be able to on Argument for Capital lawfully enter University premises for all or part of the duration of any course by reason of a court order or any enactment or decision made under an enactment; the University would be subject to sanctions under the abyssinia movie Autonomous Sanctions Act 2011 were the Essay on Argument for Capital applicant to be admitted to the University or be permitted to enter or remain on alcoholism uk, University premises. (48) Where an Essay Punishment applicant has been offered a place and sunday it is later found that incomplete or inaccurate information was provided by, or on behalf of, the applicant, the Essay for Capital Punishment Director, SCU International (for International onshore students) and the Director, Student Administration Services (for all other students), may withdraw the offer and/or cancel the student's enrolment.
(49) Decisions made under clause (47) or (48) can be appealed under clause (50). (50) Applicants who do not receive a Full Offer of cassandra greek admission to the University may lodge an appeal and Essay on Argument request a review of their admission decision. (51) A request to review the overlord admission decision must be lodged in writing, addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic), within 10 University business days of the date listed on letter of offer notifying the applicant of the admission decision. (52) The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) will arrange for Essay, a review of the admission decision to 60 discount be conducted by: if the on Argument for Capital application was rejected on course specific grounds, the relevant Head of School/College or their nominee; or if the application was rejected on general University criteria, a Senior Officer of the University. (53) The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) or nominee will review the case and notify the appellant of the outcome of their appeal and b&q over the reason for Essay Punishment, the decision, in Essay on Team With Conflict, writing and within 10 University business days of the date the University received the request for appeal. (54) Upon admission to their course, an applicant is eligible to become enrolled as a student of the University. (55) An applicant may be required to attend for consultation and advice prior to enrolment, as determined by the relevant Head of School, and will not be enrolled in the course until compliance with this requirement has been confirmed by Essay for Capital Punishment the relevant Head of School. (56) A commencing student is enrolled upon: receipt by the University of the student's acceptance of the offer of admission; and completion of enrolment in all units in alcoholism uk, the first study period. (57) If an applicant fails to enrol for the first study period by the date specified in Essay on Argument Punishment, the offer of admission, the sunday afternoon painting offer of admission may lapse and be withdrawn. Essay Punishment. Commencing students must enrol as specified in their offer, including the specific course, attendance mode and campus.
(58) Each student is responsible for alcoholism uk, ensuring they are correctly enrolled at on Argument Punishment, all times and that their enrolment is kept up to date. All provisions in the Rules concerning enrolment will apply both to the first enrolment and to all subsequent re-enrolments. (59) Re-enrolling students are required to re-enrol by the published closing date. Enrolment may be undertaken after the closing date at the discretion of the Director, Student Administration Services after consulting with the relevant Head of School and upon receipt of applicable fees. (60) Students are not permitted to enrol in abyssinia movie, units while on student sanctions, however, they may withdraw from units in accordance with the standard rules for Variation of Enrolment. (61) Enrolled students are obliged to provide personal information, including their full name, for record keeping and Essay Punishment statistical purposes, as required by operation overlord definition the Commonwealth Government. The University is governed by the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW), the Health Records and Essay on Argument for Capital Information Privacy Act 2002 (NSW) and b&q over the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
The University takes its obligations relating to an individual's right to Essay on Argument privacy of personal information seriously and Building has specific policies to Essay for Capital ensure these obligations are met (refer Privacy Management Plan and guidelines addressing this). (62) Students must enrol in accordance with the With Conflict offer of admission and complete at least the first study period accordingly. (63) A student will remain enrolled until having: completed the coursework requirements, together with any additional units approved by Essay Punishment the Head of operation overlord School; or taken leave of absence for a specified period; or withdrawn; or been deemed to have abandoned the course; or been excluded; or their enrolment terminated as a result of student conduct proceedings. (64) An enrolled student will undertake the Essay for Capital study units specified in the Specific Award Rules, or as approved by painting the relevant Course Coordinator. (65) In exceptional circumstances, the Course Coordinator in consultation with relevant Unit Assessors may approve a unit substitution and permit a candidate to enrol in a unit or units other than those specified in the Schedule of Units for a specific award course. (66) A student may not be concurrently enrolled in Essay on Argument Punishment, units in more than one award course except with the approval of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic).
(67) International students enrolled in abyssinia movie, a course under a packaged offer may not enrol in a subsequent course until successful completion of the prior course in the package. (68) In addition, international onshore students: must accept responsibility for the cost of their tuition and support and Essay on Argument for Capital all other expenses associated with their study; must retain a copy of their COE and ensure its currency throughout their enrolment in an SCU course; must maintain the currency of their student visa and Overseas Student Health Cover for the entire duration of their enrolment in cassandra greek, the course; must maintain a full time equivalent enrolment load and complete the course within the duration specified in Essay on Argument for Capital, their COE in accordance with the requirements of National Code Standards 9 and 10 and SCU Policy; will only on Team And Dealing Conflict be granted approval to change course enrolment in Essay for Capital Punishment, accordance with the requirements of National Code Standards 7, 9, 10 and 13 and SCU Policy; and alcoholism uk will be enrolled contingent on Essay, contractual arrangements remaining current and strictly adhered to, where enrolment is subject to a formal collaboration between the Essay on Team Building And Dealing With Conflict University and a third party provider. (69) A candidate cannot count a unit in a major towards more than one specialist or University-wide major. For Capital Punishment. Where this rule would prevent a candidate from completing a major, a Course Coordinator in consultation with relevant Unit Assessors may substitute another unit for a unit which appears in more than one major. A substitution may be made more than once.
(70) A student will not enrol in the equivalent of more than four units of study in any one study period, except with the approval of the relevant Deputy Head of School or College Director. (71) In respect of any unit, the Specific Award Rules may prescribe that another unit is, or other units are, pre-requisite, co-requisite or anti-requisite. A student will not be permitted to enrol in abyssinia movie, a unit if the specified pre-requisite, co-requisite and anti-requisite requirements for that unit are not satisfied, except with the Essay on Argument Punishment approval of the relevant Course Coordinator in consultation with relevant Unit Assessors. (72) Upon enrolment, a student will be entitled to receive a student identification card, which should be carried while on University premises. A student may be required to show their identification card upon request by a designated employee of the University.
Lost identification cards will be replaced upon payment of a prescribed administrative charge. (73) Upon enrolment, a student will provide the Director, Student Administration Services with an address for the mailing of all official correspondence. For international onshore students, this must be the abyssinia movie student's current residential address. A student must notify the Director, Student Administration Services of any change of address within no more than five working days of the change, in writing or via e-mail or via the student management system. (74) The University is not liable if official correspondence fails to reach a student who has not notified the Director, Student Administration Services of a change of address as required by clause (73). Section 6 - Variation of Enrolment. (75) A student who has enrolled for a study period may vary their enrolment by Essay Punishment adding or withdrawing from sunday afternoon individual units, in the manner prescribed by for Capital Punishment the Director, Student Administration Services, and within the time periods set by the University. (76) All students are required to manage their study plan as prescribed by overlord definition University Rules, Policies and Guidelines. (77) In addition, international onshore students must manage their study plan to ensure it meets all requirements of their visa and that the course is completed within the duration of the student's COE (refer Course Progress and Completion Within Expected Duration of Study Policy). (78) A student may enrol in additional units in a study period without penalty or special approval subject to the following: The unit addition complies with requirements of Section 5 - Enrolment.
The student varies their enrolment according to the deadlines as published by for Capital Punishment the Director, Student Administration Services (normally the final day of week 2 of the relevant study period) The student complies with all requisite conditions, enrolment restrictions and operation overlord special approvals as listed in the Schedule of Units active at the time of the Punishment unit addition. The student is aware that they may receive study materials later than usual or miss lectures and tutorials as a consequence of late enrolment, and that the cassandra goddess Unit Assessor need make no allowances regarding deadlines for submission to assessment items because of this. (79) Where the student proposes to add a unit after the published deadlines for Essay on Argument, the relevant study period, the following requirements must also be met: the census date for that study period has not yet passed; the student is aware that the Unit Assessor need make no allowances regarding deadlines for submission to abyssinia movie assessment items because of late enrolment; and for Capital the student obtains written authorisation from the relevant Deputy Head of School/College. Where the Head of School/College responsible for sunday afternoon painting, the student's admitted course and the proposed unit are different, written authorisation must be obtained from both. (80) A student will not be permitted to add units to Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment their enrolment in a study period after the census date for that study period. If special circumstances beyond the student's control prevented the student from overlord definition properly enrolling, the Director, Student Administration Services may consider retrospective enrolment if the student can demonstrate that a lack of Essay on Argument for Capital enrolment in that study period would cause them to suffer a significant disadvantage. (81) Approval of operation definition retrospective enrolment is at the discretion of the on Argument for Capital Director, Student Administration Services and subject to the following: The student submits a request for retrospective enrolment in writing to the Director, Student Administration Services, explaining fully the circumstances that led to alcoholism uk their failure to properly enrol and outlining the significant disadvantage they would suffer if not enrolled retrospectively. Unit enrolment claims older than 12 months will not normally be considered. The student's request for retrospective enrolment is accompanied by written authorisation from the relevant Deputy Head of School or College Director.
Where the Deputy Head of Essay for Capital Punishment School or College Director responsible for the student's admitted course and the Deputy Head of School or College Director responsible for the proposed retrospective unit enrolment are different, the student must obtain written authorisation from both. (82) A student may withdraw from a unit until the last day of that study period, subject to the following: A student who withdraws from a unit on alcoholism uk, or before the relevant census date will have their enrolment in Essay for Capital Punishment, that unit deleted from their academic record. A student who withdraws from a unit after the relevant census date will have a grade of Withdrawn with Fail recorded on their academic record for that unit. If special circumstances require a student to withdraw from a unit after the relevant census date, the student may apply in writing to the Head of School responsible for the unit to withdrawn without failure from the alcoholism uk unit. On Argument Punishment. The application must be made to the Head of abyssinia movie School within 12 calendar months of the Essay last day of the b&q over 60 discount study period to which the on Argument enrolment relates. Alcoholism Uk. Approval may be given by the Head of School for a grade of withdrawn to be recorded on on Argument Punishment, their academic record for that unit. A withdrawal without failure authorisation from the Head of School does not reduce the student's financial liability for the unit. The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) may approve a withdrawal without failure older than 12 months if the student can demonstrate that special circumstances applied to prevent the student from applying for sunday painting, withdrawal without failure.
Special circumstances apply only if they: were beyond the Essay student's control; impacted on the student's ability to abyssinia movie apply for withdrawal without failure within the on Argument for Capital specified time frame; and were such that it was impractical for the student to apply for withdrawal without failure within the specified time frame. (83) Commonwealth Supported Students will incur the full financial liability for the unit if the sunday painting request to withdraw from the Essay Punishment unit is submitted after the census date for the relevant study period. (84) Fee Paying students will incur the full financial liability applicable under the University Refund and greek goddess Remissions Policy and Procedures current at the time the request to withdraw from the for Capital Punishment unit is 60 discount, submitted. (85) Where special circumstances beyond the student's control have forced a student to withdraw from a unit after the relevant census date, the student may apply for a remission/refund of the financial liability applicable associated with the unit in accordance with the Refunds and Remissions Policy and Procedures current at the time the request is submitted. (86) Unit cancellations will not normally occur after the on Argument Friday prior to alcoholism uk orientation week. (87) The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) may approve the cancellation of on Argument for Capital Punishment a unit.
(88) Where a unit is cancelled, the Head of School responsible for the unit will ensure that any student enrolled in afternoon, that unit is advised. The School will ensure that any student withdrawn due to cancellation is provided with an alternative unit offering, where appropriate. (89) The relevant Head of School will provide the on Argument Director, Student Administration Services with written authorisation to withdraw the availability of the unit and to process any associated withdrawal of students. Section 7 - Leave of Absence for a Specified Period. (90) A student, except an international onshore student, may take leave of absence for a specified period of up to one year, by giving notice in writing to the Director, Student Administration Services. (91) A student may be granted more than one period of overlord definition leave of absence, but the total period of leave of absence will not normally exceed two years.
Leave of absence for Essay, a period in excess of one year requires approval by the relevant Course Coordinator. Honours students require the approval of the relevant Honours Coordinator before any leave of absence may be taken. (92) International onshore students may only request a leave of absence in accordance with the abyssinia movie Enrolment Deferment, Suspension and Cancellation Procedures. (93) A student granted leave of absence for a specified period will be treated as having taken leave of Essay for Capital Punishment absence from the course and withdrawn from any enrolled units of study in the study period in which leave is b&q over 60 discount, commenced. The student's academic record will be amended as appropriate (see Section 6 - Variation of Enrolment). (94) Leave of absence will not normally be granted until a student has completed the Essay on Argument for Capital requirements for at alcoholism uk, least one unit. (95) Periods of approved leave of for Capital absence will not be counted as part of the period for completion of painting a coursework award course (see Section 15 - Duration of Coursework Award Courses).
(96) A student who fails to Essay on Argument re-enrol as directed after a period of approved leave of absence will be treated as prescribed in abyssinia movie, clause (101). (97) A student resuming studies after a period of approved leave of absence will be subject to the award Rules in operation at the time of resumption and will be required to re-enrol as directed by the Director, Student Administration Services. (98) Where a new version of a course has been implemented, a student returning from for Capital a Leave of Absence may be required to undertake this new version, if they cannot expect to sunday painting complete the previous version within the teach-out period. Each case will be considered on a case by case basis. Section 8 - Withdrawal from a Course. (99) A student who does not wish to continue to be enrolled in on Argument for Capital, a course may withdraw from the course. (100) A student who, having withdrawn from a course, subsequently wishes to be readmitted to the course will comply with the requirements for admission as prescribed in painting, Section 1 - . (101) A domestic student who fails to re-enrol in two consecutive study periods will be regarded as having abandoned the for Capital Punishment course. (102) A student who, having failed to re-enrol, subsequently wishes to be readmitted to the course will comply with the requirements for admission as prescribed in 0. (103) An international student who fails to re-enrol and pay the appropriate fees within the specified dates will be deemed to have abandoned study. In such cases, the Essay Building And Dealing Conflict student's admission will be withdrawn and the Certificate of Enrolment (COE) will be cancelled. (104) The Chair of the relevant School Board may exclude a student for a maximum of Essay on Argument Punishment one (1) study period where a student has: failed compulsory professional experience or fieldwork requirements of the course; or failed the same unit in their third (3rd) attempt and has completed less than two-thirds (2/3) of their course; or not met any Specific Award Rules which provide for exclusion in circumstances not described above.
(105) The Chair of the relevant School Board may exclude a student permanently from cassandra a course where a student has: failed compulsory professional experience or fieldwork requirements for Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment, the second time; or not completed their course within the maximum completion time specified under Section 15 - ; or failed the same unit in their fourth attempt and has completed less than two-thirds (2/3) of their course; not met any specific course rules (Specific Award Rules) which provide for exclusion in circumstances not described above; or for cassandra, international onshore students, not achieved satisfactory course progress as defined by the National Code of the Education Services for on Argument for Capital Punishment, Overseas Students Act 2000 (the ESOS Act). (106) At the end of abyssinia movie each study period (sessions and trimesters), upon notification of final grades, the Essay Punishment Director, Student Administration Services shall provide all Heads of School, Chairs of School Boards and Director, SCU International with a list of students whose academic performance provides grounds for exclusion as described in clause (104)b, (105)b and (105)c. (107) A Head of overlord School, Chair of School Board or the Director, SCU International may at any time seek a list of students whose academic performance provides grounds for exclusion. (108) A Chair of School Board (or nominee) shall review the academic performance of those domestic and offshore international students who meet any of the grounds for exclusion, and shall within five working days make a determination and notify in writing: the relevant School Officer that the on Argument for Capital student: be allowed to continue; or be allowed to continue with specified conditions relating to abyssinia movie a documented intervention strategy; or the Director, Student Administration Services that the student: be excluded for one study period in accordance with clause (104), and on Argument Punishment the relevant grounds for the exclusion; or be excluded permanently in accordance with clause (105), and alcoholism uk the relevant grounds for the exclusion. (109) In the case of onshore international students, the Chair of School Board (or nominee) shall make a determination as prescribed in clause (108), in consultation with the Director, SCU International. (110) In making their determination, the Chair of School Board (or nominee) shall take into consideration relevant matters such as: whether a student is on and complying with a documented intervention strategy; if there are compassionate or compelling circumstances (including for onshore international students as required in the ESOS Act) which contributed to poor academic performance; and ensuring compliance with the National Code of the ESOS Act (onshore international students only).
(111) The Director, Student Administration Services will write to each student identified through clause (108)b notifying them of the decision of the Chair of School Board (or nominee) within five University business days of receiving the Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment determination. The notification shall include: specification of the grounds for b&q over 60 discount, exclusion; the on Argument student's right of appeal against the decision of the operation Chair of School Board; details of the appeal process; and copies of, or links to, prescribed forms required to complete the appeal process. (112) An excluded student may request the Essay for Capital Head of School to b&q over review their exclusion and the request must clearly state the reasons for the student requesting a review. (113) This request for review must be submitted in Essay for Capital Punishment, writing on the prescribed form to the Head of School within twenty University business days of the University's official date of notification of the exclusion to the student. (114) A request for review to the Head of School may only be made on the grounds that clauses (104) or (105) was inappropriately or unreasonably applied, or that there were compelling or compassionate circumstances (including for onshore international students as required in the ESOS Act) which contributed to poor academic performance. (115) The Head of School shall review the decision and advise the student and Director, Student Administration Services in writing of the outcome of alcoholism uk this review within ten University business days of receipt of the request. (116) All students will be advised of Essay on Argument Punishment their right to appeal the review outcome and the internal appeals process to be used, if they are not satisfied with the result or conduct of the internal review process as described. (117) Where a student is not satisfied with the review outcome, they may appeal to the Academic Board Appeals Committee. (118) This request must clearly state the student's reasons for appeal, and must be submitted in abyssinia movie, writing on the prescribed form to the Academic Board Appeals Committee within ten University business days of the Essay on Argument Punishment date on which the Head of School advised the student of the review outcome.
(119) A late appeal may be received at the discretion of the definition Chair of the Punishment Academic Board Appeals Committee. (120) An appeal to the Academic Board Appeals Committee may only be made on the grounds that either clause (104) or (105) was inappropriately or unreasonably applied or that there were compelling or compassionate circumstances (including onshore international students as required in the ESOS Act) which contributed to poor academic performance. (121) A decision of the Academic Board Appeals Committee shall be final within the University. (122) All students will be advised of abyssinia movie their right to access an external appeals process through the relevant State and Commonwealth Ombudsman's Office if they are not satisfied with the result or conduct of the internal appeals process as described. (123) Students who appeal their exclusion from a course, and have enrolled in the next study period, shall remain enrolled in the course until their appeal is Essay on Argument, decided. (124) Students other than onshore international students who, whilst awaiting the outcome of their appeal have enrolled in the next study period and passed 50% or more of units attempted in that study period will have their exclusion lifted by overlord the University. (125) An excluded student may enrol following the expiration of their exclusion. (126) An excluded student may enrol in subsequent study periods prior to expiration of a period of exclusion, but will not be permitted to on Argument Punishment recommence study until expiration of the period of exclusion. (127) Upon re-enrolling the student must consult with their Course Coordinator (or nominee) and, in the case of b&q over 60 discount international onshore students, an International Student Adviser, to Essay for Capital establish a study plan and appropriate unit load. (128) If a student previously excluded accepts an offer in a new course their status will be the same as all commencing students.
(129) An excluded student may not receive advanced standing on the basis of abyssinia movie study completed at Essay, another institution during the period of exclusion unless the student has received permission of the abyssinia movie Head of School in Essay on Argument Punishment, advance of such study. Section 11 - Readmission after Expulsion from the University. (130) A student who has been expelled from the University as a result of student conduct proceedings and who subsequently wishes to be readmitted to the University will not be readmitted, except with the permission of the alcoholism uk University Council. (131) An applicant who has abandoned their course as described in Essay on Argument for Capital, clause (101) or (103), and subsequently wishes to complete may apply for re-admission to the abandoned attempt of the course provided the painting course can be completed within one study period. (132) A student who is admitted to a coursework course may apply for a course transfer in Essay on Argument Punishment, a form and at a time determined by goddess the Director, Student Administration Services. (133) An internal course transfer is not automatic, and applicants will be assessed in accordance with Section 2 - or Section 3 - . (134) Applicants who have been enrolled for one study period or more will be assessed against the progression in the study completed to date. Section 13 - Requirements for Coursework Awards. (135) Unless the Academic Board determines otherwise: a candidate for a Masters degree by coursework will complete the equivalent of Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment either 12 or eight units, as detailed in the Specific Award Rules; a candidate for a Graduate Diploma will complete the equivalent of eight units, as detailed in the Specific Award Rules; a candidate for a Graduate Certificate will complete the equivalent of four units, as detailed in the Specific Award Rules; a candidate for a double Bachelors degree will complete the equivalent of either 36 or 40 units, as detailed in the Specific Award Rules; a candidate for a combined Bachelors degree will complete the equivalent of 32 units, as detailed in the Specific Award Rules; a candidate for a Bachelors degree will complete the abyssinia movie equivalent of Essay for Capital either 24 units, 28 or 32 units, as detailed in alcoholism uk, the Specific Award Rules; a candidate for an Associate Degree will complete the Essay Punishment equivalent of overlord 16 units, as detailed in the Specific Award Rules. a candidate for a Diploma will complete the equivalent of eight units, as detailed in the Specific Award Rules; a candidate for a Certificate will complete the equivalent of four units, as detailed in on Argument, the Specific Award Rules. (136) Additional requirements may be prescribed in the Specific Award Rules. (137) A student will be deemed to have completed a unit when either: a grade indicating satisfactory completion of the unit has been attained as prescribed in the Rules Relating to Awards Rule 3 clause (45) - (47); or advanced standing has been granted in cassandra goddess, that unit.
Section 15 - Duration of Coursework Award Courses. (138) Unless a Head of School otherwise determines, or the on Argument Punishment Specific Award Rules provide otherwise, a candidate for a: 40 unit or 36 unit award will normally complete the afternoon course in not more than 15 years. 32 unit award will normally complete the Essay on Argument Punishment course in not more than 10 years. 28 unit award will normally complete the course in not more than 9 years. 24 unit award will normally complete the abyssinia movie course in not more than 8 years.
16 unit award will normally complete the course in not more than 6 years. On Argument For Capital. 12 unit award will normally complete the course in not more than 5 years. Afternoon. eight unit award will normally complete the course in not more than 3 years. four unit award will normally complete the course in Punishment, not more than 2 years. Southern Cross University - ABN 41 995 651 524 - CRICOS Provider: 01241G.
Write My Essays Today -
Prochain match de l'USLD - USL …
Why Boeing is Superior than Airbus. BERLIN (Reuters) – Boeing Co. sold more aircraft in Essay Punishment 2006 than rival Airbus for the first time in five years, the Financial Times Deutschland reported on Tuesday. Alcoholism Uk. The newspaper said in Essay on Argument an advance of an article to appear on Wednesday that Boeing has published data showing 904 new orders as of December 20 versus 714 for Airbus, a figure including 635 new orders at end November plus new orders published in December. A spokeswoman for Airbus was quoted in alcoholism uk the advance text saying 2006 will be “the second best year in the company’s history for orders and deliveries” regardless of the end of year ranking. Need essay sample on Why Boeing is Essay on Argument for Capital Superior than Airbus ? We will write a custom essay sample specifically for you for abyssinia movie, only $13.90/page. Boeing last sold more aircraft than Airbus in 2000. According to company Web sites and on Argument Punishment Reuter’s calculations last week, Boeing had 875 new orders by December 21 against Airbus’ 694. We should agree that B747 jumbo and the A380 superjumbo by nothing that by focusing on these two aircrafts, we ignore the impact of the latter’s launch on other long range wide-bodies, of which the A330 and the A340 are of the most interest from Airbus’ perspective. This runs somewhat counter to the conclusion from the discrete choice random utility model estimated by Irwin and Pavenik  to infer the structure of the demand for differentiated airplane offering: they conclude that the entry of the A380 will indeed toughen price competition and reduced the 747’s market share, but that the cannibalization of the A330 and the A340 will be even greater (although Airbus’ aggregate share, including the A380, will increase). Their results seems to be driven, however, by their assumption that cross-price elasticities are the same across all products within the Essay Building With, long-range segment – an on Argument for Capital Punishment, assumption that most analysts and industry executives would reject – and by their focus on the market share changes that ensure if incumbent products can adjust prices in response to entry: the price of the 747 falls significantly, so that its market share loss is limited, while the prices of the A330 and 340 optimally do not, so that they experience greater market share losses. Remember that the 747 is both more profitable, prior to the launch of the superjumbo, than the A330 and A340, and cassandra greek closer in product space to the new product.
Or to Essay Punishment, make the same point in b&q over a different way, even if the A380 does significantly cannibalize the A330 and the A340, that simply decreases the financial attractiveness of the superjumbo from Airbus’ perspective; if Boeing continues to on Argument for Capital, have a sufficiently larger amount of market value at stake on its key product, the 747, the puzzle as to why Boeing didn’t preempt persists. As it merged with McDonnell Douglas in 1997, Boeing abandoned a market-share strategy to focus on producing airplanes that were sales successes. Mulally quickly whittled down Boeing’s lineup, eliminating the alcoholism uk, poor sellers from the McDonnell Douglas stable, but also pulling the plug on Essay some of Boeing’s best-known aircraft that were past their prime. As a result, Boeing now has three main aircraft families, the 737, 777 and upcoming 787. Each distinguished itself this past year: the 737 by introducing the -900ER–a long-range, growth version–to counter Airbus’s A321; the 777 by 60 discount, dominating sales in the heavy-lift portion of the mid-size market segment, and the 787 by posting an Essay Punishment, order book so strong it has forced Airbus to alcoholism uk, abandon a me-too response and completely revamp its competitor, the A350. As Airbus emphasized seating size, Boeing concentrated on the middle market. It was willing to wait 10 years for Essay, advances in engine technology to Essay And Dealing, build a third-generation 747 for the ultra-large market. Powered by the General Electric GEnx, the 747-8 isn’t going to change the world the for Capital, way the b&q over 60 discount, original did. But for on Argument for Capital, Mulally, that was OK. Boeing expects to find profits in the 747-8, but regards sales of 450-plus-seat aircraft as only a niche market. Rather than seek economies through scale, the 787 will deliver economy through technological innovation, making the most of newly designed, fuel-efficient twin engines and lightweight composite materials.
The 787 offers a very different take on the flying experience, too, focusing on comfort rather than perks that could be eliminated by airlines: more standing headroom, larger windows and bathrooms, and higher humidity–all features that will benefit passengers regardless of cassandra seat configuration. If Airbus appears to covet recognition in the Guinness Book of on Argument Punishment World Records, Boeing seems predisposed to making a favorable impression in airlines’ inventories. To date, carriers have ordered 159 A380s, and almost twice as many 787s. Second, and even more importantly, Boeing’s 787 represents an abyssinia movie, appealing alternative. It’s based on a fundamentally different vision, and Punishment it is radically different by sunday, design. Airbus responding to Boeing’s argument The two aviation companies who have been competing each other for a long time. Years ago Boeing made its B-747, which remained the biggest aircraft for decades. On Argument For Capital. Then, Airbus made its A-380, which is the most luxurious and most spacious aircraft.
The 747 will still have a faster sprint speed than the A380, with 747-8 being able to do a max cruise of . 89, and a max mach number of . 92, as compared to a max mach on . 89 on operation overlord definition A380, but only by a shade, they’ll cruise pretty close to each other. The 777 can run at on Argument, near 747 cruise, but again, lacks 747’s full sprint ability. The 787 will cruise at roughly 748 speeds, though its sprint capabilities are yet to be seen. The Airbus A380 super-jumbo is definition a plane for Essay on Argument for Capital, the annals of aviation history. When it goes into alcoholism uk, service later this year, it will be the biggest, airliner around, capable of ferrying from 550 to 800 passengers (depending on configuration). With its two full-length decks and the promise of amenities such as sleeper cabins, cocktail lounges and a gym, it is sure to capture the public’s imagination. But for all its promise of Essay for Capital Punishment innovation, the A380 represents a bet-the-house wager on one of the most disliked same-old models of air travel: the hub-and-spoke. The A380 is built around the assumption that airlines will continue to fly smaller planes on shorter routes (spokes) into a few large hubs, then onward to the next hub on giant airplanes.
It also presumes that passengers will want to 60 discount, put up with the hassles of changing planes in exchange for Punishment, the privilege of traveling in a jet-powered cruise liner. Both Airbus and greek Boeing have a hedge in their back pocket. To compete directly with the A380, Boeing’s 747-8 uses fuel-efficient engines like the 787 to carry 450 passengers. To counter the 787, Airbus is offering a white elephant called the on Argument for Capital Punishment, A350, which has been widely derided as out of step with the changing times. 60 Discount. In response, the A380 is far more technologically advanced than the 747. Recall, the 747 has been continually modified over 4 decades since its launch in the 1960’s, and the basis of its structure is Essay for Capital Punishment virtually unchanged whereas the A380 is a completely NEW 21st century design. Further, the power plants and avionics are LEADING EDGE. In fact, the engines deliver more power to weight ratio and can deliver 12% cost savings on fuel alone. And this is out of the on Team Building And Dealing, box figures so to speak – no tweaking.
Given that the A380 is MUCH larger and HEAVIER than a 747, seats more passengers, offer more comfort and brings us into the next level of air travel, one’s neurons would not be taxed when contemplating how the A380’s 12% fuel saving came about or? – yes, by embracing superior technology to produce a better design. The 747 was a wonderful aircraft for its time but it really cant compare with the fabulously engineered A380. Its important to remember that the larger the aircraft the more problems you have to overcome. For example, how to keep wings that large from sagging under their own weight while at the same time keeping them flexible enough for flight. The only aircraft thats more impressive is the super-heavy-duty An-225 with its titanium load floor, great range, and on Argument Punishment load capacity, and b&q over 60 discount ability to land on dirt, snow, or rough, unprepared run-ways. Then again the Russians have always been the best airframe designers. Essay On Argument Punishment. Boeing versus Airbus is one of the most hard-fought, closely watched marketing battles out there. It’s also one of the most fascinating. Not long ago, it appeared as if Airbus had gained the Essay on Team And Dealing With, upper hand. If Boeing succeeds in winning this battle –and it appears to on Argument for Capital Punishment, be well on its way–it will amount to one of the great reversals of afternoon business fortunes. It will also serve as proof of the wisdom of understanding the Essay on Argument, marketplace well enough to lead, rather than follow.
The year 2006 saw Boeing take in some 25 percent more orders than its European rival Airbus, according to a report in the “Financial Times Deutschland newspaper”. According to an annual report issued by b&q over, Boeing, the Chicago based company had 904 orders in the year up to Dec. 20 versus 714 for Airbus, a figure including 635 new orders at the end of Essay for Capital Punishment November plus new orders published in December. Boeing’s new, more fuel-efficient 787 “Dreamliner” jet and 777 aircraft proved to be the prize attractions. Why should we conclude in afternoon favour of Boeing.
Boeing is focused now on pressing the five-year lead it enjoys over Airbus in delivery of the 787 vs. the A350. Airbus finally launched the Essay on Argument for Capital, A350 this month but won’t deliver it to airlines for 6-? years. Boeing’s new airplane, the first passenger plane built entirely with plastic composites, is sunday painting scheduled to enter service in 2008. So 2007, when the first 787s are assembled and tested, really begins a new era. The A380 — the largest airliner ever — will be two years late because of severe, unresolved production problems. A new chief executive hired in Essay Punishment July to fix the mess, Christian Streiff, resigned abruptly in October.
He criticized the company’s unwieldy transnational organization and said a massive restructuring was needed. Boeing’s strongest argument is that the air-travel market is fragmenting. Essay On Team Building Conflict. People want to Essay on Argument Punishment, travel direct to their long-haul destinations, not squeeze into huge planes before changing later to smaller ones at abyssinia movie, crowded hub airports in order to reach their final destination. The success of the 747 was ensured by the fact that its huge wings and fuel tanks allowed it to fly farther than any other plane. But smaller widebody jets half the size of the Essay for Capital Punishment, new Airbus can fly as far as the cassandra goddess, A380.
These planes open up the long-haul market while reducing the airlines’ risk, because they need to fill fewer seats to cover the trip cost. AIRBUS’S long-awaited Superjumbo will bounce back from on Argument, its current difficulties and take the aviation world by storm, according to a leading industry expert. Now, keeping in view all above information and all the claims of Boeing and Airbus, the current market situation witnesses the lead of Boeing against Airbus in the industry. As for instance, American freight carrier FedEx has cancelled an order for 10 A380s and switched to painting, rival US manufacturer Boeing due to the delays. Virgin Atlantic Airways has also deferred delivery of the first of its A380s until 2013. Meanwhile Emirates, the programme’s biggest customer with 45 planes, is sending auditors to France, where the aircraft’s construction has been held up, to Essay Punishment, make sure Airbus can stick to the latest schedule. Editor of Air International Malcolm English predicted the company’s A380 Superjumbo, whose wings are made in alcoholism uk Broughton, North Wales, would crush competition from the Essay for Capital, likes of rival airliner Boeing. His words will provide some comfort to Airbus bosses and thousands of Welsh workers who have had to painting, contend with a steady stream of bad news since the two-year delay to deliveries of the A380 because of Essay wiring problems was announced. As of Dec. 20, Boeing (NYSE: BA) posted 904 net orders for b&q over 60 discount, the year, while Airbus has recorded 713, based on total orders as of Nov.
30 plus the Essay Punishment, number of orders published during December. Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner continues to outshine Airbus’ A380 superjumbo jet on abyssinia movie the order books. On Argument. Boeing took in cassandra 147 Dreamliner orders during the year. Airbus found itself announcing delays in the A380 program and Essay for Capital is faced with few new orders for the 555-seat jet. At the same time, current customers, such as Emirates Airlines, threaten to cancel orders or demand financial compensation for late deliveries. According to Boeing, the 787 is the result of over a decade of focus groups and scientific studies to gain a better understanding of operation overlord passenger comfort and how the design of airplane interiors can make flying a more pleasant experience. If Airbus made comparable efforts, we are hard-pressed to find the evidence. What Boeing needs to on Argument Punishment, maintain superiority. Boeing Commercial Airplanes combines a strong focus on building the highest quality airplanes with the development and application of new and innovative technologies that continuously improve safety, passenger comfort, operational efficiency and environmental responsibility. “We apply pioneering technologies to sunday painting, our airplanes and services based on the needs of the marketplace,” said Randy Tinseth, director of Product and Services Marketing, Boeing Commercial Airplanes. “These investments mean more value for our customers and passengers, which is why Boeing leads the industry with exciting new airplane developments in every size category.
” The central focus of Boeing product development efforts is the study of new technologies that can be applied to the full line of Boeing jetliners, as well as the Essay, 7E7 “Dreamliner. ” The keys to afternoon painting, the development of the on Argument, 7E7 “Dreamliner” are the abyssinia movie, same as the initiatives that are being pursued across the board: airplane efficiency, economics, passenger comfort, reduced emissions and quiet operations. Boeing investments in the future must not be limited to just new airplanes, they also must continue the enhancement of current product line, incorporating appropriate new technology and more capability, Tinseth said in an interview. “This means more value for our customers, as we work with them in leading the industry with exciting new airplane developments in every size category. ” The work that Boeing and their technology partners have conducted, including the examination of new configurations, propulsion, manufacturing processes, flight-deck technologies and advanced materials and systems, will provide incremental benefits as they are incorporated into new airplane variants. “With the 7E7, Boeing continues the tradition of leading the way – using innovative technology to advance the future of flight with revolutionary new products,” Tinseth said. “The 7E7 will be the next great advancement in flight, offering a new world of possibilities. It will be a new sensation for passengers, a new model of success for airlines, and an environmental leader. ” Resources. DW staff (jen), “Boeing Overtakes Airbus in New Orders for 2006” http://www. dw-world. Essay On Argument. de/dw/article/0,2144,2291760,00. html Marc E. Painting. Babej and Tim Pollak 05. 24. 06, 6:00 AM ET, “Boeing Versus Airbus” http://www. forbes. com/2006/05/23/unsolicited-advice-advertising-cx_meb_0524boeing. html Robert J. Samuelson Wednesday, December 8, 2004, “the Airbus Showdown” http://www. Punishment. washingtonpost. com/wp-dyn/articles/A45509-2004Dec7. html http://www. airliners. net/discussions/aviation_polls http://www. askcaptainlim. com/asB777vsA340issues. htm#Boeing http://www. businessweek. com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/dec2006 http://icwales. icnetwork. Goddess. co. uk/0100news/0200wales/ http://www. airlinepilotforums. Essay For Capital Punishment. com/ Chicago Tribune, United States – Dec 30.
The management of Anna Industries is considering a plan to terminate a new employee. The action stemmed from documented evidence supplied by the firm’s accounting department that this new employee did not add as much to cassandra, the firm’s overall output as did a worker hired two weeks earlier. Based on this evidence, do you agree … We are live streaming the Entrepreneur 360™ Conference. Enjoy main-stage presentations, panel discussions and on Argument for Capital more. Although inflation is generally thought of as an inordinate increase in the general price level, throughout the operation definition, history of for Capital economics the causes of inflation and the definition of inflation itself remained as an sunday afternoon, unresolved issue. There is a general agreement that, in the long-run, inflation is a monetary phenomenon.
In short-run, however, many other factors … According the article, most of the main problems have to deal with the supply side of things with a couple of demand determinants. The biggest problem, and the reason for the article, is to bring to light the decline of the orange-juice market. Main factors in the decline, according to Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment, the article, are people are …
Order Essays Online Cheap -
For And Against Capital Punishment …
Acting CV 101: Beginner Acting Resume Example for Inexperienced. Putting together an for Capital acting CV or acting resume will be your first step once you decide to pursue a career in acting. Abyssinia Movie? The only thing you need to make your first one is a good acting resume example template. In this article, we#8217;ll take a look at Punishment, sample acting resume templates and I#8217;ll walk you through the greek process of how to make an for Capital Punishment acting resume with no experience if you#8217;re a total beginner. Learning how to make an acting resume is not difficult, but it#8217;s important to do it right. Your acting CV will work for alcoholism uk, you the Essay same way like any other type of CVs you have done in the past when applying for on Team With, #8220;regular jobs.#8221; Unprofessional looking acting CV will show you in bad light to Essay Punishment, casting directors and agents who may potentially want to work with you.
The thing about industry experts is Essay on Team Building And Dealing With, that more often than not, they want to avoid working with amateurs. But even if you#8217;re a beginner, as long as you#8217;re able to demonstrate a good understanding of proper acting resume standards, you score a point. Acting CV 101: Beginner Acting Resume Example For Those With No Experience. Let#8217;s begin with first talking about for Capital Punishment, what an abyssinia movie acting CV or acting resume is. These two terms are interchangeable. In the UK, you#8217;ll hear the word #8220;acting CV#8221; used more often, while in the US, everybody refers to it as #8220;acting resume.#8221; If you have ever tried to apply for a job, any kind of job, then you probably know what curriculum vitae is Punishment, (CV). Acting CV/resume is the alcoholism uk exact same thing, only Essay tailored to applying specifically for sunday afternoon, jobs in on Argument for Capital Punishment film, television, stage and commercials as an actor. Your acting CV is the first thing you#8217;re going to abyssinia movie, contribute to your acting startup kit.
It#8217;s easy to put together and it costs nothing. Whether you have something to put on it or you don#8217;t is a whole different story, but remember: everybody starts somewhere. An actor resume is the Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment second most important thing acting agents, casting directors and other industry professionals will look at. The first thing they will care about is your actor headshots. Essay On Team And Dealing With? If you pass the Essay for Capital Punishment first stage of #8220;does the actor look the part#8221; based on your headshot, which is something you can do nothing about (aside from getting truly good headshots), you then must do your best to strengthen your chances with a professional acting resume.
While each actor#8217;s CV looks a little different and cassandra goddess, none of on Argument for Capital them are identically structured, there is a specific acting resume template that everybody follows. You can see a beginner acting resume example below. Here#8217;s what industry people are looking to find on your acting resume: How experienced you are; What kind of acting training you#8217;ve had; Your measurements and description; Your contact information; Any specific/unique skills you have. When you#8217;re just starting out in operation definition the business, your acting CV will look a little on the #8220;white#8221; side. Try and on Argument, do your best to fill it with anything that#8217;s relevant. Think of all the skills you have, any small productions you#8217;ve been involved with. At this point you can even put school plays and small acting workshops. You might see your acting resume as not having enough #8220;meat,#8221; and honestly, it probably it doesn#8217;t.
However, sometimes, one of those things will catch an agent#8217;s or casting director#8217;s eye, and you#8217;ll get called in for an audition. That one thing could be anything, from your height to your ability to balance a pencil on your nose. Other times, all they want to see is abyssinia movie, that you#8217;ve had any experience at all, be it a school play or a student film. 3. Sample acting resume example/template. The way your acting CV is for Capital Punishment, actually structured depends on your own preferences. For example, if you Google #8220;acting CV#8221; and abyssinia movie, go to on Argument for Capital, #8220;Images#8221;, you#8217;ll see that none of them are exactly the same, but they follow a certain pattern. US market acting resume example. Here#8217;s the sunday painting order of Essay for Capital Punishment things you can use on your resume: Your professional (stage) name Union affiliations and agency (if any) Contact details, personal information and measurements Credits, work experience Training Any specific skills. Always keep numbers 1-3 at the top in this order, and sunday, you can switch 4-6 around (but the way it#8217;s listed above is usually the best). UK market acting CV template.
On the Essay for Capital Punishment right side, you can use the abyssinia movie US industry standard acting resume example. This type of acting resume template is the one that I recommend because it#8217;s less complicated and easy for agents and CDs to scan. Below is the UK#8217;s market acting CV example structure, where they use a small headshot in the corner. Frankly, I don#8217;t see the point of including a headshot in Essay on Argument for Capital the corner since you#8217;re sending your full-sized headshot alongside your acting CV anyway (they should be stapled together). Ultimately, they both get the job done in the UK industry.
In the b&q over US, only the US type of acting resume is acceptable; the Essay on Argument UK version will appear odd to agents and 60 discount, CDs. 4. How to for Capital, make an acting resume with no experience. In terms of creating your very first acting CV when you have no experience, there really is b&q over 60 discount, no shortcut. Essay On Argument For Capital Punishment? You#8217;ll just have to get experience any kind. Before you even start working on your actor resume, see if you can join any community theatres, drama clubs, apply to local student film productions, get into any type of acting workshops and acting classes anything will do. More importantly, see if you can produce a short film or a play yourself. Creating your own content is the best way to get noticed today, which is why many actors are becoming filmmakers, too. To start with your acting resume with no experience, simply put anything you can remember: school plays, films you and your friends put together, etc. The same applies to your training.
What if you have nothing at all? If that#8217;s the case, then you may want to hold off from putting together an acting resume. How do you even know if acting is what you want to do if you#8217;ve never done it? If that#8217;s you, then start looking for acting opportunities that are accessible to amateur actors who may not even consider this as their career choice. The ones listed above are your best bet. First, remember that your acting resume can only be of a single A4 page . Cassandra Greek Goddess? It should also fit nicely with your 8?10 headshot so that you can staple them both together. As an actor, you never leave your home without a batch of Essay for Capital acting resumes in your backpack or purse. And Dealing With Conflict? You never know who you might run into. Once you get the Essay opportunity to hand them over, you will also need your headshot, which is operation overlord definition, why you keep those two stapled together. On Argument Punishment? Once you#8217;re a more experienced actor, drop those credits with less value to keep everything packed on alcoholism uk just one page. Another thing to keep in on Argument for Capital mind is to avoid putting your date of birth and/or age on your acting CV.
There is absolutely no need for anybody to know how old you actually are before they cast you. In casting people#8217;s eyes, you are as old as you look. More on Building And Dealing With the reason behind this in a separate article. As long as you#8217;re legal 18, if casting directors ever ask you about your age, your first response should be: #8220;how old do I look?#8221; Whatever they say is how old you are. They have no business knowing your actual age if you#8217;re an Essay on Argument adult.
Order Essay Services & Assignment Papers Online -
Baby Blogs | BabyNames com
Archaeology/ King Tut's Tomb term paper 19039. What does the tomb of tutankhamen and on Argument, its contents show about the Egyptian concern for Building Conflict the afterlife? Tutakhamen's tomb, and the artifacts inside are an indication of the concern the Ancient Egyptians held for the after-life of their king. Essay On Argument Punishment? In 26th Nov. 1922, the English archaeologist Howard Carter opened the virtually intact tomb of a largely unknown pharaoh: Tutankhamen. This was the alcoholism uk first, and to date the finest royal tomb found virtually intact in the history of Egyptology. It took almost a decade of meticulous and painstaking work to empty the tomb of Punishment Tutankhamen. Around 3500 individual items were recovered.
When the alcoholism uk Burial Chamber of Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment Tutankhamen was officially opened, on 17 February 1923, the Antechamber had been emptied. It had taken near fifty days to empty the Antechamber; the time required to alcoholism uk, dismantle and restore the contents of the Burial Chamber including the gilded wooden and the sarcophagus was to be greater, and the work was not completed until November 1930, eight years after the original discovery. One must examine both the tomb itself, and its contents, to see the connection between the tombs and burial rituals and the doctrine of Essay for Capital Punishment eternal life. The royal tombs were not merely homes in the hereafter for the kings, as are the private tombs of commoners and nobility. Sunday Afternoon? Instead the tombs are cosmological vehicles of rebirth and deification as much as houses of eternity. As the king is supposed to become Osiris in a far more intimate way than commoners, he is equipped with his very own Underworld.
And as the king is supposed to become Re in a way entirely unavailable to commoners, he is equipped with his very own passage of the sun, whether this is thought of as the way through the underworld or through the heavens. Tutankhamon's tomb, hurriedly prepared for the premature death of the king at the age of only about 18, is, as Romer says, a hole in the ground, compared to a proper royal tomb. The theme of fours is conspicuous in Egyptian religious practice. Tutankhamon's tomb contains four chambers. The burial chamber, with a ritual if not an actual orientation towards the West, is the chamber of departure towards the funeral destinies.
The internment of the body certainly is the beginning of the sojourn of the dead, and the Egyptians saw the dead as departing into the West. The room called the Treasury is Punishment, then interpreted to have a ritual orientation towards the North as the chamber of reconstitution of the body. Since the most conspicuous object in 60 discount, the Treasury was a great gilt sledge holding the shrine containing the canopic chest, which holds the king's viscera, this could well suggest the problem of reassembling the king's living body. That task, indeed, has a very important place in Egyptian mythology. On Argument? After the operation overlord goddess Isis had retrieved her husband Osiris's murdered body from Essay on Argument for Capital Byblos, their common brother, Seth, the original murderer, stole the sunday afternoon painting body, cut it into pieces, and tossed them in the Nile. Isis then had to retrieve the parts of the Essay on Argument Punishment body before Osiris could be restored to sunday painting, life.
Her search through the Delta, which is in the North of Egypt, seems to parallel the sacred pilgrimage to for Capital, cities of the Delta that Desroches-Noblecourt relates as one of ritual acts of the funeral, as many of the other objects in the Treasury seem to cassandra greek, be accessories for that pilgrimage. For the Essay on Argument for Capital sovereign to be reborn it was necessary that a symbolic pilgrimage be made to the holy cities of the delta. The principal halts of the alcoholism uk journey corresponded almost exactly to the four cardinal points of the delta where these cities were situated. Sais, to the west, represented the necropolis where the body was buried; Buto to the north, with its famous canal, was an Punishment, essential stage of the transformations within the aquatic world of the primordial abyss, evoking the water surrounding the unborn child; and Mendes to the east whose name could be written with the two pillars of Osiris, the djed pillars, evoking the concept of air. There, said the old texts, the gods Shu and Tefenet were reunited, or again, according to the 17th chapter of The Book of the Dead, that was where the souls of Osiris and Re had joined. Finally, the alcoholism uk southern-most city which completed the cycle of Heliopolis, the city of the sun, symbolizing the fourth [sic] element, fire, where the heavenly body arose in youth glory between the two hills on the horizon. [Christiane Desroches-Noblecourt, 1963, p. 238-9] As these four cities parallel the four rooms of the tomb itself, we seem to have a nice series of parallel symbols.
If Sais, in the West, was significant for its necropolis, then Sais, like the burial chamber, can represent the departure into the West. Buto itself, the northernmost city, then represents the site of the actual reconstitution of the body. What followed Isis's reassembly of Essay for Capital Osiris's body was its revivification. Mendes, in the East, where the sun rises, would then seem to be the locus for that, with the associations, especially with Osiris. In the tomb, the small Annex is then associated with this ritual stage, the chamber of rebirth. The ritual pilgrimage then ends at Heliopolis in the South, where the king, having been reborn, reassumes his throne, as Desroches-Noblecourt views the Antechamber of the tomb as the chamber of With eternal royalty. Overall, the tomb may be divided into three parts: The Inner Tomb, which means the for Capital burial chamber and its side rooms, however elaborate; the cassandra Middle Tomb; and the Outer Tomb.
In the Outer Tomb, six parts may be distinguished: four passages, the Well, and the optional well room. The four passages originally consisted of two deep stairs and two sloping corridors. The outer stair might not now be considered part of the Essay for Capital Punishment tomb proper, since it merely led up to the sealed entrance of the tomb; but the sunday painting Egyptians saw it as already part of the tomb and named it the god's first passage, or the god's first passage of the sun's path. All the corridors, indeed, were thought to represent the passage of the sun god Re through the Essay for Capital Punishment twelve caverns of the underworld in the hours of the night, prior to abyssinia movie, his rebirth at dawn--the precedent for Essay Punishment the rebirth of the king. Consequently, when decorated, they at first held excerpts from the Amduat, the Essay And Dealing Conflict book of That Which is in the Underworld, or the later Book of Gates. As the emphasis slowly shifted with time from the Essay on Argument for Capital association with the underworld to an association with Re himself, another work, the Litany of Re made its appearance. The stair of the god's third passage was thus originally a room with the stair in its floor. As the stairs later became ramps, and as the descent of the afternoon painting passages leveled out by the XX Dynasty, the god's third passage was revealed as having a ritual as well as a practical meaning; for the flat spaces of the original room were preserved, even when they had been reduced to no more than long niches in part of the walls of the third passage.
These were called the sanctuaries in which the gods of East and West repose. Essay For Capital Punishment? East and West refer to the ritual orientation of the passage, East on the Left when facing out of the tomb (as the Egyptians saw it), West on the Right. The fourth passage eventually acquired two niches at 60 discount, the end, called the doorkeepers' niches. The Well itself is a feature that has excited considerable interest. The Egyptians called the Well the Essay hall of waiting or hindering. The function of such a room, as symbolic of the whole tomb, provides a ritual locus for rebirth. The Ba soul in earlier representations flies up the shaft of the tomb and out into the world. All that is added in on Team And Dealing With Conflict, the royal tomb is the king's trip through the Punishment underworld, the four entering or, as the Egyptians also saw them, exiting passages.
The Hall of Waiting, with or without the well itself or the lower well room, typically shows scenes of the king meeting the gods--one of the motifs of the burial chamber in Tutankhamon's tomb--and this is sunday painting, often shown when decoration has not been completed elsewhere in the tomb, as in that of Thutmose IV. This would indicate some importance to on Argument, the function of such a part of the tomb. This brings us, through the sealed door, to the Middle Tomb. As the Chariot Hall or Hall of Repelling Rebels, it contains the equipment needed for the king to definition, live an for Capital, ordinary life and perform his kingly duties once reborn, i.e. Cassandra Greek Goddess? actual chariots, beds, clothing, etc. Some have labeled it the for Capital chamber of eternal royalty. One might call it the Essay Building Conflict living room of the tomb, the opposite of the burial chamber with its uniquely funereal equipment. It then may be significant that the rest of the tomb is accessed through the stair or ramp dropped from the floor. If the spirit of the king comes up from the crypt, entering the Chariot Hall is like rising into the upper world.
It is at that point that we might divide the whole tomb into the Upper Tomb and the Lower Tomb. The Lower Tomb is about death and rebirth; the Upper Tomb is Essay Punishment, about the new life and overlord, access to the world (the Chariot Hall and the Outer Tomb, both the shaft of the Well and the outer passages). Significantly, the wall of the Chariot Hall above the passage down (the another god's first passage), often displays an Osiris shrine, which signal an emphasis on Osiris. Once freed of its contents, it became possible to examine the wall paintings in the only decorated room in the entire tomb, the burial chamber. The walls had a yellow background, almost the colour of gold, as if underline the name that ancient Egyptians gave to the burial chamber - the 'Golden Room'. The surface of the paintings was in Essay Punishment, an excellent state of preservation though it was speckled with innumerable tiny circular stains due to the development of colonies of abyssinia movie micro-organisms. The decoration quite simple and ordinary in style: the northern wall, seen on entering the room, features Tutankhamen in the centre, wearing the dress of living, holding the Essay on Argument Punishment sceptre and the ritual mace, before the goddess Nut, depicted in the act of performing the nyny ritual.
This central scene is flanked by two others: on the Tutankhamen's is shown dressed Osiris in the presence of Pharaoh Ay, his successor. Ay, wearing the costume of the sem-priest and the distinctive skin of a panther, officiates at the rite of the 'Opening of the Mouth', through which the deceased is revived. Abyssinia Movie? Tutankhamen is shown with his head draped in the nemes, and, followed by his ka, standing before Osiris. On the adjacent western wall, are illustrations of Essay on Argument for Capital passages taken from the goddess Book of Amduat, showing the Essay on Argument Punishment voyage of the sun barque through the 12 hours of the night, represented by 12 deities with the faces of baboons. The eastern wall illustrates the transport of the royal sarcophagus, set inside a shrine mounted on a sledge, drawn by 12 characters, of whom two are dressed differently from the others, indicating a superior social standing.
The south wall was painted last, and alcoholism uk, is a scene of on Argument for Capital Tutankhamen, accompanied by Anubis, in the presence of the goddess Hathor. The centre of the room is now occupied by the quartzite sarcophagus containing the outermost coffin. The last part of the tomb, the Annex, appears not to serve any ritual function. The contents of tomb are also an indication of the importance the Egyptians placed on the afterlife. It is abyssinia movie, not necessary to examine all the Punishment contents of the tomb, as this would be a painstakingly long and greek, arduous task. To see the significance the Egyptian's placed on the after-life, one need only examine a few of the on Argument articles found. One of the two life-sized statues which stood guard at the sealed door of the Burial Chamber, on the north side of the operation Antechamber. The two statues, almost identical except for their headgear, are made of Essay on Argument wood, painted with black resin and overlaid with gold in b&q over 60 discount, parts. They depict the pharaoh, or rather the pharaoh's ka, in a striding pose and holding a mace in one hand and a long staff in the other. On the gilded triangular skirt, is written that this is the 'royal ka of Harakhty', the Osiris Nebkheprure, the Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment Lord of the Two Lands, made just. Two life-sized wooden statues intended to protect the eternal rest of the Pharaoh.
Tutankhamen's mask, made of solid gold, was placed directly upon the pharaoh's mummy, and had the function of cassandra greek goddess magically protecting him. This beautiful object weighs 10 kg and is decorated with semiprecious stones (turquoise, cornelian and lapis lazuli) and coloured glass paste. The pharaoh is portrayed in a classical manner, with a ceremonial beard, a broad collar formed of twelve concentric row consisting of on Argument Punishment inlays of turquoise, lapis lazuli, cornelian and amazonite. The traditional nemes headdress has yellow sripes of solid gold broken by bands of Essay Conflict glass paste, coloured dark blue. On the forehead of the mask are a royal uraeus and a vulture's head, symbols of the two tutelary deities of on Argument for Capital Lower and Upper Egypt: Wadjet and Nekhbet. A very fine shabti of sunday painting Tutankhamen, portrayed holding the heqa-sceptre and the nekhakha-flail, and inscribed with a text from Chapter 6 of the Book of the Dead. This passage specifies the functions of Essay on Argument these mummiform statuettes, made of wood, terracotta, faience or metal, and in 60 discount, some cases left in the tomb in their hundreds.
The shabtis (a name that means 'answerers') were intended to work in the Afterlife in place of the Punishment deceased, who could command them by reciting a special spell. In the b&q over New Kingdom especially the shabtis were considered as chattels, not unlike slaves. In Tutankhamen's tomb, a staggering total of 413 shabtis was found, arranged in 26 coffers placed in the Annex and in the Treasury, but only 29 of them were inscribed with the text of the formula from the Book of the Dead. With the canopic chest, as seen in fig 1, the theme of fours in Egyptian thought and ritual is the most conspicuously manifest. While the embalmed heart was returned to the chest of the deceased, the liver, lungs, stomach, and intestines were separately packaged, coffined, and stored. Each of these was then under the protection of one of the Sons of Horus, Imset (or Amset) for the liver, Hapi for the lungs, Duamutef for on Argument Punishment the stomach, and Kebekhsenuf for the intestines. Stone canopic chests typically have four chambers for the four coffins, closed with four stoppers, which themselves are either in the form of four human or of one human and alcoholism uk, three animal heads.
With Tutankhamon we are fortunate to have the further equipment of the gilt shrine and sledge for the canopic chest, and the four guardian goddesses who watch over the whole, each identified by Essay, a symbolic device on her head: Isis watching over the liver from the southwest, her sister Nephthys watching over the lungs from the northwest, Neith, the ancient goddess of Sais, watching over the stomach from the southeast, and finally Serket, a scorpion goddess, watching over the intestines from the northeast. The figures of these goddesses are masterpieces of art, now available in endless reproductions. Tutankhamen's royal Golden Throne was found in the Antechamber. The throne was made of wood covered with sheet gold, and adorned with semiprecious stones and coloured glass paste. His wife, Queen Ankhesenamun, whose head is adorned with two tall plumes and a sun disk, stands before the pharaoh, languidly seated on a throne; the on Team Building And Dealing With Conflict queen places one hand on his shoulder while in her other she proffers a vase of scented unguents. For Capital Punishment? The rays of the sun god Aten shine upon the royal couple and endow them with vital energy. The influence of Amarna art and religious conceptions can be clearly seen in the sensitivity and naturalism of this scene. There was also a wooden shrine covered with thick gold foil, set on a wooden sledge encased with silver leaf, found in the Antechamber of the tomb. Originally it must have contained a gold statuette of the sunday afternoon painting pharaoh, stolen during one of the two episodes of tomb-robbery which took place in antiquity.
The walls of the shrine are covered with scenes executed with exquisite craftsmanship depicting scenes of hunting and Essay on Argument Punishment, everyday life, featuring the pharaoh and his wife, Ankhesenamun. A ivory headrest, depicting the god Shu, the god of air and breath, was found in the annex. Painting? It was there to ensure a supply of air for the sleeper (dead or alive). It was a symbol of resurrection, because it enabled the Essay on Argument for Capital head to 60 discount, breath, by lifting it up from the Essay Punishment prostrate position of death. There was also a pair of wooden sandals, overlaid with marquetry veneer of bark, green leather and gold foil stucco. The sole was decorated with figures of b&q over 60 discount Asiatics and Negroes where the king could trample on on Argument, them. These shoes, however are very uncomfortable to wear and it seems they were constructed for alcoholism uk the king to wear in his next life. A number of lamps were found in the burial chamber, placed there for the King to use as he made his journey to the underworld. They were amazing works of art, decorated with detailed paintings of the king and queen. This was also the resting place of the three coffins, and Essay on Argument Punishment, of course, the mummy. The mummy itself is an excellent example of the Egyptians belief in the after-life.
The concept of mummification was practiced because of the belief that after death the goddess soul would return to the body and give it life and breath. Household equipment and food were placed in the tomb to Essay Punishment, provide for a person's needs in b&q over 60 discount, the afterworld. The ceremony opening of the mouth was carried out by priests on Essay for Capital Punishment, both the mummy and the mummy case in order to prepare the deceased for the journey to the afterworld. This was an elaborate ritual which involved purification, censing (burning incense), anointing and incantations, as well as touching the mummy with ritual objects to restore the senses. Inside the bandages that wrapped the mummy, lay a number of different objects the King was supplied with for use in his after-life. He was supplied with a gold dagger and sheath to protect him during his journey to the after-life, and 143 amulets and pieces of jewelry were scattered through the several layers of bandages that wrapped his corpse.
In conclusion it is possible to say that Tutankhamen's tomb gave the modern world an excellent insight into the Egyptian's belief in the after-life. Both the tomb itself, and its contents, show how much importance the Egyptians placed on the doctrine of overlord Eternal life, and how strong their belief was that their King would be resurrected as a god. Thus, the tomb of for Capital Punishment Tutankhamen and its contents show that the Egyptian concern for the after-life, was very strong, and that they went to great lengths to ensure that the eternal life of their kings. Gardiner, Sir Alan. 1966 Eygpt of the Pharoahs. Abyssinia Movie? Great Britain: Oxford University Press.
1977 The Complete Pyramids, Solving the Ancient Mysteries. Great Britain: Thames and Hudson. Chronology of the New Kingdom. Tombs of the Valley of the Kings. Model tomb in the American Museum of Natural History. Manchester Metropolitan University's site on the Tomb of Menna. Philosophy of History. Philosophy of on Argument for Capital Religion (Copyright (c) 1997 Kelley L. Ross, Ph.D. All Rights Reserved)
Gardiner, Sir Alan. 1966 Eygpt of the Pharoahs. Great Britain: Oxford University Press. 1977 The Complete Pyramids, Solving the b&q over 60 discount Ancient Mysteries. Great Britain: Thames and Hudson. Chronology of the on Argument for Capital New Kingdom.
Tombs of the Valley of the Kings. Model tomb in the American Museum of Natural History. Manchester Metropolitan University's site on the Tomb of Menna. Philosophy of abyssinia movie History. Philosophy of Religion (Copyright (c) 1997 Kelley L. Ross, Ph.D.
All Rights Reserved) Word Count: 3279. Our writers are all Uni graduates able to work effectively on any level under time constraints. Well-versed in most subjects and citation styles, our writers have years of ghostwriting experience doing both academic and Essay Punishment, professional projects. Every paper is abyssinia movie, written from scratch based on your instructions and there is no plagiarism of any kind.
Plus, we guarantee free unlimited revisions. You will enjoy direct contact with the writer throughout the entire process and will receive the Essay for Capital Punishment paper by e-mail/download. The projects are never resold and will remain your unique property for And Dealing With Conflict a lifetime. The service is totally confidential and all client information is kept private. We guarantee that the paper will adequately meet your guidelines and be done by Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment, the deadline, otherwise we will give you your money back, if we fail (terms of service apply).
Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
For And Against Capital Punishment …
essay on roman baths by Angela Graebert. Today, it is considered proper hygiene to take a bath on a daily basis. Bathing usually takes place in for Capital a private bathtub or in a shower at home. Also, if a person has fallen ill, the afflicted may seek advice from a family member, research the illness, or most likely, make a visit to a doctor. Abyssinia Movie? These practices were not heard of for Capital, when the sunday painting Celts, Saxons, Normans, and most notably, the Romans inhabited the island of Essay on Argument for Capital, Britain.
The ancient Romans relied upon their public bathing houses for cleanliness and sunday painting healing. They also made these baths centers of entertainment and sites for worship, where they served tasty foods and alcoholic drinks. In 33 B.C. during Augustus' reign, Rome had only Essay 170 bathing houses (The History of Plumbing). Abyssinia Movie? But as visits to Essay for Capital the baths became a necessary part of life, more and cassandra goddess more bathhouses began to be built in the surrounding areas. By A. D., 300 the number of baths had increased to 937. Some baths were relatively small and on Argument could hold only 300 people, while larger baths could hold 1,500 and sometimes as many as 3,000 persons. Despite the great number of on Team And Dealing Conflict, baths, there are three main bathhouses from antiquity that surpassed all others: the Essay on Argument baths of Caracalla, in Rome, the baths of Diocletian, in Rome, and the Roman baths in Bath, England.
The baths of alcoholism uk, Caracalla could seat over Essay for Capital 1,600 visitors and took up almost 28 acres of land (The History of Plumbing). The baths of Diocletian were even grander. The great bath, commissioned by the emperor, could hold more than 3,000 visitors (History of Ancient Roman Baths). Although these two Roman baths were spectacular, other notable baths with natural springs were built in England. It will be shown that the baths, which give the city of Bath its name, while far from Rome, were prized for the hot springs and were distinctly Roman in design.
Bath is located in b&q over West England, 10 miles east of Bristol and 100 miles west of London. One legend states the city was founded by Bladud, the son of King Lud (Bladud of Bath). According to the legend, Bladud was exiled from Essay for Capital Punishment, his hometown for being a leper before he became a king. He later found work as a swineherd and observed that pigs enjoyed bathing in the warm mud. Supposedly, Bladud attempted to cure his leprosy by goddess, bathing in the mud as the pigs did.
He was successful and returned home to claim the throne that belonged to Essay on Argument him. Bladud remained popular while the city of Bath remained under Celtic control. In A.D., 43 the Celts were conquered by the Romans. The Romans changed the name of the city to Aquae Sulis because they worshipped the goddess Sulis Minerva (Sullivan). The name Sulis for a female fertility goddess came from the Celtic inhabitants of the Essay on Team Building With land, and Essay for Capital Punishment the name Minerva came from the Romans. The popularity of Sulis Minerva attests to the merging of Celtic and sunday afternoon Roman forms. In the late 6th century the Romans lost control of Essay Punishment, Bath to the Saxons after the alcoholism uk Battle of Dyrham. The Saxons and their pagan religion prevailed until the Norman Conquest of on Argument for Capital Punishment, 1066. The Normans built a cathedral and monastery and brought the baths back into use. 60 Discount? However, over time, the baths again fell into ruin. There were later revivals with the Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment city of Bath reaching its highest peak at the end of the abyssinia movie 18th century during the Essay for Capital Punishment Georgian period.
It was during this time that the city's roads and buildings were largely repaired. The baths were maintained throughout the abyssinia movie 18th and 19th centuries and can be visited today. Punishment? In visiting them, it is worthwhile to imagine what a visit to the baths would have been like if one were a Roman. A Roman Briton arriving at a bath around 10:30 a.m. probably paid a minimal fee to enter, although most Roman baths were usually free (The Roman Baths). The purpose of Essay on Team Building And Dealing, this fee was to keep the poor and Essay on Argument for Capital the slaves from being able to alcoholism uk use the bathhouses. The first main stop upon arriving at a bath would be the palestra.
This is where the ancient Britons participated in exercises and activities. On Argument? Ball games, weight lifting, wrestling, boxing, bowling, and board games are a few of the most popular activities in which the Roman Britons would participate. Exercise was not performed competitively or vigorously; it was performed only to maintain good health and for enjoyment. The next stop would be the apodyterium, where the ancient Britons would change their clothes (The Roman Baths). The apodyterium was similar to a modern day locker room. This room contained many shelves and cubbyholes where a visitor to the bath could store his belongings (History of Ancient Roman Baths). Theft, however, was a common occurrence, so whenever possible a servant was left behind to guard a person's belongings. Before entering the warm waters of the tepidarium, or warm bath, a process known as stringling would occur. A person would apply oil to his entire body, which would loosen dirt and sweat from the pores. Curved metal tools were then used to wipe the oil from the body.
If one wanted a massage, it would take place at this time. Cassandra Goddess? A long soak in warm water would prepare the Essay on Argument Punishment bather for the remainder of their bath. After spending adequate time in the tepidarium, the visitor would proceed into abyssinia movie, the caldarium. This bath contained hot water and steamy air, which was meant to open a person's pores. While walking around in the caldarium, sandals were worn because the floor was hot enough to burn one's feet. The springs of Bath were extraordinary because they supplied naturally hot water to the baths. The water of both the Punishment tepidarium and alcoholism uk the caldarium remained heated by the rooms below the floor known as the hypocaust or furnace. The furnaces were kept lit by slaves. The last major stop at the baths was the frigidarium. This bath was filled with cold water and was meant to close the pores and refresh the for Capital Punishment body. The bathing process was a very important part of these baths; however, it was not the only purpose for visiting the baths.
A day at Building With Conflict, the bath would not be complete without an abundant amount of food and alcohol. Vendors walked around the baths shouting the items that were for sale: eggs, lettuce, fish, nuts, hog's fat, bread, cutlets and sausage. Alcohol consumption was also very high and patrons consumed mostly wine. Entertainment was also provided. No matter what a person's interest, they would easily be entertained by the large variety of activities. Performances of juggling and gymnastics were very popular and audiences listened to on Argument jesters and musicians. Philosophers and alcoholism uk poets also delivered readings throughout the day. In addition to entertainment, the bathers were surrounded by beautiful artwork. Brightly colored statues and marble columns were displayed all around the baths. Mosaics made of glass covered the floors and the ceilings. Much of this beautiful artwork was later removed to Essay on Argument help construct the cathedrals and alcoholism uk medieval buildings, but ancient tile mosaic has been excavated and preserved (figure 1).
If a little relaxation in Essay on Argument the sunshine was desired, the facility included some rooms with unglazed windows where it would be possible to Essay on Team And Dealing Conflict sunbathe. Also, some baths contained gymnasiums, and there were other amenities such as libraries, bars, shops, museums, theatres, and barbershops. It appears that a visit to the baths in Essay for Capital Punishment antiquity would be nothing less than luxurious. Although one cannot bathe in the baths today, a visit to the renovated area is an exciting and interesting experience. A visit allows for a greater appreciation of life in ancient Bath. The modern entrance to the Roman baths provides access to the renovated Pump Room, a facility that dates from the Georgian period. Here, visitors can eat lunch or purchase a cup of mineral water from the natural springs for only 50 pence. In the reception area located near the Pump Room, visitors are asked to pay a small fee of less than ?10 and overlord can pick up a personal audio guide (Roman Baths). The audio guide discusses points of interest that are marked by numbers posted on the walls. Essay On Argument? The numbers can be selected on abyssinia movie, the audio guide so that the visitor can listen to Essay on Argument the appropriate commentary.
After leaving the reception area and walking out onto the terrace the visitor can look down over the rail to find the first impressive view of the cassandra greek goddess Great Bath (figure 2). It is Essay Punishment, possible to walk completely around the terrace and to view carved statues of historical figures on the railing (figure 3). These sculptures were not part of the original complex. They were only added at the end of the 19th century after the Great Bath was renovated. At the bottom of a flight of stairs, the visitor will see the famous springs that feed the baths. Although five springs provided water for the Roman baths, there was one primary water source: the sacred spring.
More than one million liters of water flowed from this spring each day to supply the bathers with the water they needed. The water rose first into the temple courtyard of Sulis Minerva before being distributed to the various secondary baths. The base of the main spring was lined with lead and was uncovered. During the second century a classical building with barrel vaulting and alcoholism uk columns was constructed over the sacred spring. The structure kept much of the light out, and Essay on Argument Punishment thus, strengthened the allure of the operation overlord definition spring. The site seemed more remote. Statues and columns were added to the site and offerings to Sulis Minerva were tossed into Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment, the spring.
The building enclosing the spring remained until at least the 6th century when it collapsed and fell into the spring. As visitors follow the 60 discount course of the spring, they will notice objects in glass cases that archaeologists have recovered from the baths. Over 12,000 coins were tossed into the spring as sacred offerings. In addition to that, curses were carved into sheets of lead or pewter and were thrown into the spring. For example, if a person had an item of clothing stolen from the Punishment apodyterium, he would write a curse for the person who stole his clothing in hope that the gods would bring him justice. The temple and the temple courtyard in the next area were extremely important places in the lives of these Roman bathers. The temple stood two meters above the courtyard and had steps leading up to painting it. Four columns of the Corinthian order, held up the frieze and pediment. On Argument? The triangular pediment bears the head of a Gorgon (figure 4), a motif associated with Sulis Minerva. During the Roman period, one could enter into abyssinia movie, the classical temple to view a bronze statue of the on Argument Punishment goddess, Sulis Minerva (figure 5).
Near the Essay With end of the for Capital second century, this classical style was altered when side chapels and an ambulatory were added to the temple. The temple remained this way until A.D., 391 when Theodosius, the Roman Emperor, demanded that all pagan temples be closed. The temple was, indeed, closed and eventually fell into ruin. The temple courtyard was where sacrificial offerings were made and where worshippers congregated. Altars, belonging to the worshippers, filled the courtyard. The sacred spring could be seen at definition, the south end of the temple courtyard, and another building dedicated to the four seasons was located on the north end of the temple courtyard. Essay On Argument For Capital? This building has obtained its name from the facade of the building that had carvings of the four seasons.
The purpose of the four seasons building is goddess, unclear. One theory is that a Roman worshipper would spend the night in the four seasons in on Argument Punishment hope of seeing a vision while asleep (The Roman Baths: Bath). If one continues, the 60 discount next view would be of the spring. The excess water from the springs that was not needed for the baths flowed into the Roman drain, which was lined with wood, and on Argument Punishment emptied into the River Avon. In following the overlord spring the visitor comes to Essay for Capital the most exciting part of the visit: the Great Bath. At the center of the entire building is the Great Bath, the b&q over 60 discount largest bath of on Argument, them all: 80' by 40' by 6' (Sullivan). Operation? Four steps surround the edge of the bath to lead down into the 1.6 meters of tepid water, at a temperature of 120 degrees Fahrenheit. The floor of the Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment Great Bath like the sacred spring that fed it was lined with lead (45 sheets to b&q over be exact). When the bath was first built, a fountain was located in the middle of the north end that took water from the sacred spring and Essay on Argument Punishment directed it into the Great Bath. This bath was once covered with a barrel-vaulted ceiling that was 40 meters high.
More caldariums were added as the bathing houses were expanded well into sunday afternoon, the 4th century. The heated baths were added to Essay on Argument for Capital Punishment areas that are now referred to as the eastern and western baths. Abyssinia Movie? These baths probably allowed men and women to Essay on Argument Punishment have more privacy (The Roman Baths: Bath). The baths were heated using stacks of tiles that were placed under the floor of a heated bath, known as pilae. The pilae allowed for heat to cassandra be transferred into the room above. These stacks can clearly be viewed at Bath today (figure 6). Essay For Capital Punishment? With the abyssinia movie desire for even greater heat, another special room was developed known as the laconicum. This bath was packed full with heat and on Argument may have been similar to a present day sauna. In addition to these renovations, a large circular bath measuring (figure 7) 1.6 meters deep was constructed on a grander scales.
The round frigidarium was much larger because it was unheated. Nonetheless, as note above, there were many smaller heated baths that were part of the complex. Although Bath was never a major city in the Roman Empire, its baths were built on a large scale to satisfy the great number of visitors and the permanent residents. The very success of the baths meant that the complex used significantly more hot water than other baths, which was no doubt expensive for the city and made the facility difficult to maintain. The springs survived and continue to provide hot water. Overlord? A sample can be obtained at the modern gift shop. Here, visitors can purchase a bottle of the Essay for Capital Punishment healing water from the sacred spring. One can also purchase many other items to remind them of the great experience they had at the Roman Baths. Luckily, for future visitors there is more to come. Bath is opening a spa that will be supplied by the hot springs (Thermae Bath Spa).
Hot baths, massages, steam rooms, body wraps, and mud baths will be available to the public. A two-hour session at the spa will cost ?19, a four-hour session will cost ?29, and operation definition an all day pass will cost ?45. Soon, anyone will be able to enjoy a day at the baths just as the Britons did centuries ago. Ancient Roman Baths. http://www.crystalinks.com/romebaths.html (28 May 2004. History of on Argument Punishment, Ancient Roman Baths. Kentucky Educational Television: 2004. http:// www.dl.ket.org/latin2/mores/baths/history/ (18 May 2004).
http://www.cityofbath.co.uk/history/body_bladud.html (14 July 2004). The History of Plumbing- Roman and English Legacy. http://www.theplumber.com/eng.html. 1994 (28 May 2004) The Roman Baths: Bath. http://www.romanbaths.co.uk.
Heritage Services (18 May 2004). coolmine/typ/romans/intro.html (18 May 2004). Secrets of Lost Empires: Roman Bath. NOVA Online Series. PBS: January 2000. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/lostempires/roman/ (18 May 2004). Sullivan, Mary Ann. Roman Baths. sullivanm/bathbaths/bathbaths.html (28 May 2004).
Thermae Bath Spa. http://www.thermaebathspa.com (11 July 2004) Organized by Deborah Cibelli / Design by Brandon Bailey.